Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm KokuroNya. I'd like to introduce myself and say...

In the past I've thought I was ENFP, ENTP, and INTP. So anyway, today I'd like to announce that I'm INFJ. I feel bad for having called myself other things and confused people. I have to be honest and say that I'm still not completely sure; however, I'm going ahead with this because it feels right.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome, KokuroNya! I hope you enjoy your time on the INFJ forum. :) I only just joined, but it's been really interesting so far.

You know what, don't stress yourself out about which type you are. Many -- maybe even most -- people are on the border of different types. One of my friends took the test and got ENTP/ENFP/INTP/INFP. We're all human beings, not textbook cases. :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Hello. I'm KokuroNya. I'd like to introduce myself and say...

In the past I've thought I was ENFP, ENTP, and INTP. So anyway, today I'd like to announce that I'm INFJ. I feel bad for having called myself other things and confused people. I have to be honest and say that I'm still not completely sure; however, I'm going ahead with this because it feels right.
Hey, welcome to the INFJ forum.

What changed your mind??

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

@Pier 56 It's a long story haha. :) If it's possible, I'm an INFJ with more Ne than Ni. But even if I'm not "truely" INFJ, I've been so unsure about my type for so long that I need to just decide on something. I'm like a cat. If I'm outside, I ask to come inside. Once I'm inside, I ask to get back out. In other words, I want to be able to decide on a type, but once I think I'm set, I don't like it anymore and I want to consider other personalities again. I've realized how silly this is. Perhaps when I'm older I'll understand my personality better. So until then, I feel comfortable calling myself INFJ. I hope nobody minds it. :)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Thanks everyone!

@Pier 56 It's a long story haha. :) If it's possible, I'm an INFJ with more Ne than Ni. But even if I'm not "truely" INFJ, I've been so unsure about my type for so long that I need to just decide on something. I'm like a cat. If I'm outside, I ask to come inside. Once I'm inside, I ask to get back out. In other words, I want to be able to decide on a type, but once I think I'm set, I don't like it anymore and I want to consider other personalities again. I've realized how silly this is. Perhaps when I'm older I'll understand my personality better. So until then, I feel comfortable calling myself INFJ. I hope nobody minds it. :)
Lol. Yeah, we dismantled our MBTI jail that we used to send false types to. Lol, JK. =P

·
Registered
138 Posts
No way, man.
I banish you from these lands and curse you for daring to call yourself whatever you feel most comfortable calling yourself.
A pox upon you and your kind. Don't call us; we'll call you, etc. etc.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
hellooooooooo motoooooooooooooo

Reactions: KokuroNya

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I once went a week as an INTJ on here to see what it felt like.

It's an interesting experience.

Have fun, dude.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts