Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention

I have a minor problem with my ENFJ pal, who also happens to be my co-worker, and given recent events I foresee a war in the horizons

Me and X have recently joined a company and we have known each other for a while, the problem is that I am currently whooping his ass at work( not so awesome since I have known him would not like to cast him in bad light in the company, but I cannot be burdened by someone), mainly due to the fact that he is unproductive and chats the whole day and talks about touchy feely stuff which I have no interest in, while on the other slave away and do the heavy lifting of which I am not willing to share the knowledge gained. I refuse to become a Nikola Tesla, we I do all the hardwork and a Thomas Edison like character gets all the glory.

The problem is there might be possible assault that may come from his side, in effect I will be fighting a silent war which will start once X starts developing feelings of resentment towards me or quite probably the war may have already started long ago.

How would you guys tackle such a problem :angry:

·
mafia mod
13,312 Posts
Document everything, what you did and say, what he did and say, dates , times the works. The more detailed the better. Keep it in your car or home so no one could have access to it. Problems, put it in an email and keep hard copies also.

What ever you do, no not provoke or be the aggressor.Let it come from his side. Be careful with your words when you are trying to get his butt in gear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts