Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is my lack of personality identification for the reason of being flexible preventing me from doing anything? My goal was to understand everyone so I wouldn't get caught in a trap. Now I realize I'm just scum for not taking any sides. I studied the whole brain to realize how it actually worked. And no sort of specific brain area focus satisfies me knowing that there's a million other parts of my brain I'm neglecting. So I shot the moon. And now I can't do anything and nobody likes me or can keep up with me. Good part is no one's jumping on my ass every two seconds.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello! @jbartram_7 I guess we've met before :) I am glad you joined this forum. That was very quiet. Hopefully people will help you. I myself got helped here :) Good day

Canis Lupas /##/

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,531 Posts
Is my lack of personality identification for the reason of being flexible preventing me from doing anything? My goal was to understand everyone so I wouldn't get caught in a trap. Now I realize I'm just scum for not taking any sides. I studied the whole brain to realize how it actually worked. And no sort of specific brain area focus satisfies me knowing that there's a million other parts of my brain I'm neglecting. So I shot the moon. And now I can't do anything and nobody likes me or can keep up with me. Good part is no one's jumping on my ass every two seconds.

I have no idea about your MBTI type, but when it comes to Enneagram, you should check the description of Enneatype 9. Seems to be very relevant to the issues you are describing.

Reactions: secondpassing

·
Registered
2,109 Posts

Agree with @Aiwass on the Enneagram 9 tendencies described here. Outside of typology, though, I don't think you're "scum" for not taking sides. This sounds more like a mental health situation, not saying it's anything serious though. Are you having difficulty making decisions and/or taking action? That's what it sounds like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts