Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies: when do you have sex?

While I know everyone would answer a hypothetical with a any variation of a vague "when I'm ready" answer, it might be better to answer based on your history.

On average, how many dates before you sleep with a man? Did that change things for the better/worse (or reveal both of your true characters).

The rule of thumb is 3 dates, so I've heard...not that I think it should be a requirement at all, but I get the impression that's around the average. I'm wondering how much, on average, PerChicks veer from that norm - quantitatively.

NOTE:

Question is only for women who has had sex with a man

(Why just with men? Because different biochemistries (oxytocin, etc) affecting the consequential dynamics, sex as the catalyst - and also, you'd have had to worry about pregnancy risks.)

·
Registered
618 Posts
2 years after we were together. Lol.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, you haven't. Also "bent out of shape"? You can't see that the original title may have been offensive to women?
Yes I did, but it doesn't seem to be showing on the threads list for some reason, it shows only as a "title" of my OP. Whatever wording, it means the same thing. o_o

....forget it. Mods, close this thread please.

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
Yes I did, but it doesn't seem to be showing on the threads list for some reason, it shows only as a "title" of my OP. Whatever wording, it means the same thing. o_o

....forget it. Mods, close this thread please.
I can see that, I wonder why it didn't change the thread title properly.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sexually promiscuous women will put out immediately if you're even remotely more attractive than them. Every other women will only put out when they're sure that you're a good suitor and won't leave them.

Pretty self explanatory.

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
Sexually promiscuous women will put out immediately if you're even remotely more attractive than them. Every other women will only put out when they're sure that you're a good suitor and won't leave them.

Pretty self explanatory.
Are you calling sexually promiscuous women sluts, as if they don't have the right to do what a lot of men do?

·
Registered
270 Posts
They can do whatever they want, that's just how it works.

Sexually promiscuous men will put out immediately with anything. Every other guy will only put out when they're sure that you're a good suitor and won't carry some other man's baby.

·
Banned
486 Posts
I adore when people get so hung up on wording for moral reasons. By parallel I get hung up on wording for structural reasons.

Let me try this:
Given a few core assumptions; nice looking guy, reasonable manners, no apparent mental illness, doesn't collect sex pillows, is able to take care of plants, good with animals, and makes a reasonable income.

Given those assumptions how long a period of bonding, simplified as how many dates, would it generally require for you to be willing to consummate the romantic relationship through a dynamic exchange of bodily fluids? or if you prefer, through beneath the bedsheet pillow wrestling?

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
I adore when people get so hung up on wording for moral reasons. By parallel I get hung up on wording for structural reasons.

Let me try this:
Given a few core assumptions; nice looking guy, reasonable manners, no apparent mental illness, doesn't collect sex pillows, is able to take care of plants, good with animals, and makes a reasonable income.

Given those assumptions how long a period of bonding, simplified as how many dates, would it generally require for you to be willing to consummate the romantic relationship through a dynamic exchange of bodily fluids? or if you prefer, through beneath the bedsheet pillow wrestling?
Are you trying to prove someone wrong or something?

·
fire breathing dragon
2,810 Posts
Generally it could take months, or years. Im demiseuxal so lets just say it take a long long time. People who have sex by date 3 probably have a strong sexual connection. I need a mental connection, then emotional connection before I can ever hand a sexual one.

edit: I'd also like to add that it seems like people don't know how to get to know each other before having sex anymore. Or that they don't care to. Thats the part I dislike the most.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hilarious considering it's men who are commenting on how women shouldn't be offended.

He's rephrasing the question into it's politically correct form. Under the most minimal circumstance, with a partner with the minimal amount of respectability, what is the minimum amount of time you'll take before considering to sex him?
I'm not an idiot. I understand the question, I just don't care to answer it. This is a ridiculous thread.

·
Banned
486 Posts
I made no such judgement, humor is not necessarily judgmental.

I truly do love when this happens, I'm amused by odd things. I'm not even belittling it because I acknowledge that I myself get very hung up on other kinds of minutia. Do I think my minutia is more valid? yes but that's why they are my minutia the value I put in them.

Before I continue let me say that I agree with you, his word choice was certainly not appropriate if he was trying to ask a question and expect an answer. It wasn't a straight question, so I can certainly understand not giving it a straight answer.

Now showing you what I mean, you're completely within your rights to be offended by someones word choice. Poor word choice can convey a lack of respect for those being spoken to, someone choosing rude words is being rude to those they are speaking to. Conversely though choosing to focus on someones word choice as a reason to avoid answering the question shows disrespect for the question and by relation the person asking it.

You're complaining about someone being disrespectful and your response is to be disrespectful. No innocents on that battlefield, no moral high ground for anyone. If you find someones behaviour reproachable you don't get rid of it by mimicking it, that just gives it validity.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts