Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i've been DYING to ask this, and have had no real platform to do so until now...

where the heck is our last.fm group!??!
lastfm_noENFJs.jpg
we have no representation whatsoever!! other types are there by the hundreds!! the only group that was ENFJ-related died like, last year with its three members.

do we not listen to music???????????? >:O

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think we all listen to different types of music, so this sort of thing wouldn't work out well?

I know one INFP that loves rap more than anything and another INFP that loves ambient music more than anything *scratches head*

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess it just would've been nice to have a spot there and to see what we all listen to even though we have varying tastes! /shrug?

most of all it just puzzles me that we don't have a group at all when lots of other types do! i didnt care at first but then i sorta did, hahaha :p

·
Registered
999 Posts
It seems rather silly that we don't have one, because the quality of music on the ENFJ boards is varied and beautiful

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It seems rather silly that we don't have one, because the quality of music on the ENFJ boards is varied and beautiful
YEAH i am so intensely curious about this!!! ive only gotten to see a little bit from recent posts since im new and all, but yeah i just get this good vibe that we've got excellent taste hehhhh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts