Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody here use Last.fm? Link yours here.
If you go on your profile and scroll down to your top artists, you should see a button on the right saying "Paste Your Taste". Click that, then you can copy and paste your music.

I'm into pop punk, hardcore, post-hardcore, indie and punk, including:
Enter Shikari, Lower Than Atlantis, Fall Out Boy, Deaf Havana, blink-182, Bloc Party, Arctic Monkeys, Panic! at the Disco, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, The Kooks, The Wombats, A Day to Remember, Lower Lands, The Wonder Years, Don Broco, Basement, The Streets, Me vs Hero, Coyote Theory, Farewell Fighter, Proxies, Canterbury, The Midnight Beast, Decade, Four Year Strong, Pegasus Bridge, Hadouken!, The Kinks, Maxïmo Park, Elliot Minor, Two Door Cinema Club, With the Punches, Dance Gavin Dance, The Lonely Island, Foals, Scouting for Girls, Sparks the Rescue, Sleeping with Sirens, Carousel Kings, Billy Talent, We Came From Wolves, All Time Low, Kids In Glass Houses, Satellite Stories, You Me at Six, The Maccabees, Marianas Trench, Bring Me the Horizon, Franz Ferdinand, Of Mice & Men.

Check out my music taste: LewcusXD

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm into death metal, black metal, progressive metal, metal and doom metal, including:
Cryptopsy, Ephel Duath, Suffocation, Psycroptic, The Amenta, Sentenced, Corrosion Of Conformity, Desiderii Marginis, Nile, Ruins, Leviathan, Anata, Deathspell Omega, Symbyosis, Pig Destroyer, Enslaved, Katatonia, Daylight Dies, Putrevore, Coroner, Immolation, Grave, Detonation, Augury, Aborted, Stormlord, Neuraxis, Amon Amarth, Incantation, In Slaughter Natives, Defeated Sanity, Behemoth, Human Mincer, Dismember, Kronos, Apocalyptica, Insomnium, Red Harvest, Iniquity, Martyr, Pestilence, Atrium Carceri, Dark Tranquillity, Elend, Semargl, Cynic, At the Gates, Craft, Evoken, Opeth.

Check out my music taste: christmetalfan

This overall list is not up to date with what I have been listening to lately as I have not used Last.fm in several years. I just recently put a scrobbler on my phone, which is what I mainly use to listen to music now instead of my computer, so eventually it should catch up. I don't know why it didn't list industrial and dark ambient in with the genres, I have quite a lot of that.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I'm into hip-hop, polish, rap, electronic and alternative, including:
Warszafski Deszcz, O.S.T.R., Tede, Rage Against the Machine, House of Pain, donGURALesko, The Notorious B.I.G., Big L, Płomień 81, P³omieñ 81, Pezet-Noon, Submerse, Nas, Thievery Corporation, Molesta, Grammatik, magiera & l.a, Xzibit, Korn, Blazo, Hooverphonic, Eldo, DJ 600V, K.A.S.T.A., Massive Attack, Mobb Deep, Paktofonika, Fenomen, Killaz Group, Peja, Pono, Peja/Slums Attack, A$AP Rocky, Portishead, P.O.D., AbradAb, WWO, Borixon, Lona & Webber, Cypress Hill, Kaliber 44, Tricky, Keith Murray, Numer Raz i Dj Zero, TEDE (Warszafski deszcz), Molesta Ewenement, Björk, Liroy, Włodi, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Check out my music taste: KacperRuta

POW.

Please not the word Polish, before rap. I dont want to have anything to do with the guys in DGK swagbacks <3

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
I'm into metal, rock, nu metal, alternative and doom metal, including:
Korn, Three Days Grace, Deftones, Paradise Lost, Alice in Chains, Jack Off Jill, Faith No More, Nirvana, Electric Wizard, Black Sabbath, 30 Seconds to Mars, Powerwolf, Kyuss, Neurosis, Violent Soho, Avenged Sevenfold, Kylesa, Soundgarden, Metallica, t.A.T.u., Black Acid Devil, Rob Zombie, The Smashing Pumpkins, Down, Imagine Dragons, Monster Magnet, Circus of Dead Squirrels, Swallow the Sun, Death Wolf, Limp Bizkit, My Dying Bride, Fall Out Boy, Opeth, Rage Against the Machine, Cradle of Filth, Dethklok, Pantera, Static-X, Queens of the Stone Age, In Flames, Emperor, Ghost Brigade, Danzig, The White Stripes, Blue Aside, Marilyn Manson, Mando Diao, TV on the Radio, How to Destroy Angels.

Check out my music taste: Anthromorphial
Here, have a collage of my listens over the past 7 days.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I'm into rock, alternative, electronic, pop, ambient and indie, including:
Thousand Foot Krutch, Owl City, Linkin Park, Port Blue, The Script, Lauren Aquilina, Enya, Breaking Benjamin, Marconi Union, Fall Out Boy, Three Days Grace, Red, Sick Puppies, Faunts, The Fray, Trading Yesterday, Normand Corbeil, Colbie Caillat, Blackmore's Night, Nine Inch Nails, Saosin, Timbaland, Nox Arcana, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Alexandre Desplat, Ben Rector, Phaeleh, Sky Sailing, How to Destroy Angels, Pillar, Imogen Heap, fun., Lostprophets, Lillias White, Avril Lavigne, t.A.T.u., James Blunt, Fireflight, Paper Route, He Is We, Coldplay, Phil Collins, Vertical Horizon, Evanescence.

Check out my music taste: Xalaru

Bit annoying that it seems to have added a couple people I only listened to once, as I can't actually remember a couple ones on there... but hey, mostly accurate.

Wow that's a lot of Enya.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I haven't even been listening to The Black Keys lately...

BlackAkronKeys

I'm into rock, metal, metalcore, hard rock and alternative, including:
Alter Bridge, August Burns Red, Sevendust, Fuel, Weezer, Incubus, Chevelle, Bullet for My Valentine, The Black Keys, Foo Fighters, The Mayfield Four, Collective Soul, Silent Civilian, P.O.D., Pavement, Paramore, Killswitch Engage, Deftones, Black Stone Cherry, Red Hot Chili Peppers, All That Remains, Nirvana, Cold, Beastie Boys, Candlebox, Fountains of Wayne, 10 Years, The White Stripes, Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, Stone Sour, Avenged Sevenfold, Evans Blue, Adema, The Beatles, Snot, Smashing Pumpkins, Faith No More, Dire Straits, U2, Linkin Park, Mushroomhead, As I Lay Dying, Spineshank, Escape the Fate, The Offspring, Bad Company, Arctic Monkeys, Our Lady Peace, blink-182.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Mine's right here.

"I'm into indie, folk, alternative, singer-songwriter and female vocalists, including:
Sufjan Stevens, Tracy Chapman, Rosie Thomas, Bon Iver, The Weepies, Josh Ritter, Mumford & Sons, Regina Spektor, The Beatles, Frightened Rabbit, Iron & Wine, Horse Feathers, K'naan, Taylor Swift, Bob Dylan, Fleet Foxes, Patty Griffin, Xavier Rudd, Brett Dennen, Joanna Newsom, Stars, Kanye West, Andrew Bird, The Decemberists, Joan Baez, Cat Stevens, Belle and Sebastian, Simon & Garfunkel, NEEDTOBREATHE, Ingrid Michaelson, Ray LaMontagne, Joshua James, Beyoncé, Rilo Kiley, Childish Gambino, Van Morrison, Feist, Paul Simon, The Tallest Man on Earth, Sigur Rós, Ben Folds, The Cave Singers, Breathe Owl Breathe, Joe Pug, Derek Webb, William Fitzsimmons, Dixie Chicks, Jon Foreman, Chris Thile, Animal Collective."

(Also I always think it's so interesting to look at these because for most of my friends and most people I know, the taste similarities between us are pretty high [for better or worse], and it's fascinating to me when I find people with such different pages/tastes from my own. I love that.)

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'm into black metal, experimental, noise rock, sludge and punk, including:
Big Black, ミドリ, The Protomen, Melvins, Gallhammer, Sigh, Black Tusk, MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS, Butthole Surfers, Giant Squid, Primus, Einstürzende Neubauten, Bolt Thrower, Bathory, Samael, Boris, Kylesa, Kazumoto Endo, Melt-Banana, Burzum, Baroness, Ensemble Studios, Made Out of Babies, Ahab, Oi Polloi, Melechesh, Arkona, Kvelertak, Verjnuarmu, Dead Kennedys, Shellac, Ramlord, Comus, Melvins/Lustmord, 石井妥師, Supercommuter, Tomahawk, Rapeman, De Lyckliga Kompisarna, Electric Wizard, Angizia, Misophone, Cream Abdul Babar, Turmion Kätilöt, Peste Noire, Merzbow, Karp, Optimus Rhyme, Foetus, Nachtmystium.

Check out my music taste: ElHoffmaestro

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(Also I always think it's so interesting to look at these because for most of my friends and most people I know, the taste similarities between us are pretty high [for better or worse], and it's fascinating to me when I find people with such different pages/tastes from my own. I love that.)
I'm the same. I don't know why but I just like seeing all these different names of artists/bands. And I get a tiny bit excited when I see someone listening to a band that I like that nobody else listens to.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm into ambient, folk, experimental, electronic and singer-songwriter, including:
Korouva, Wolfbrigade, Elend, Andy Stott, Tim Hecker, Actress, Timber Timbre, Poison Idea, Loscil, The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, Velvet Cacoon, Sólstafir, Disfear, Svarte Greiner, The Haxan Cloak, Dale Cooper Quartet & The Dictaphones, Isis, Amesoeurs, Heroin and Your Veins, Stars of the Lid, Cult of Luna, Dirty Three, Jan Jelinek, Red Sparowes, Porter Ricks, In The Woods..., Mamiffer, Woven Hand, Blut aus Nord, Vladislav Delay, Grails, Kammerflimmer Kollektief, Nils Petter Molvær, Clair Cassis, Deepchord, Mount Kimbie, Russian Circles, Uusitalo, Lunar Aurora, The Sight Below, Latitudes, Fever Ray, Eivind Aarset, Other Lives, Fennesz, Do Make Say Think, Thisquietarmy, Aidan Baker, Shackleton, Jacaszek.

Check out my music taste: TaffingTaffer

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm into hip-hop, indie, alternative, electronic and indie rock, including:
Nujabes, Outkast, Wild Beasts, Big Boi, Girls, The Replacements, Feist, DANGERDOOM, Uyama Hiroto, Eugene McGuinness, The Strokes, Kanye West, Vampire Weekend, Portishead, Drake, Autre Ne Veut, Lupe Fiasco, Supergrass, Killer Mike, Nas, M.I.A., Basement Jaxx, M83, Drapht, Foxygen, Kid Cudi, Beck, The Flaming Lips, Tom Waits, The Walkmen, The Beach Boys, Spoon, Animal Collective, Sufjan Stevens, Deerhunter.

Check out my music : last.fm/user/ScreenGreen

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm into hardcore, punk, crust, death metal and contemporary classical, including:
Misery, Dmitri Shostakovich, Napalm Death, Extreme Noise Terror, Varathron, Fates Warning, Septic Death, Immolation, Systematic Death, Palace In Thunderland, Incantation, Assück, Amebix, Captain Beyond, Rudimentary Peni, Black Sabbath, Brain Death, Béla Bartók, Ripcord, Antischism, The Chasm, Blood Farmers, Riistetyt, Hawkwind, Demigod, Omen, Ashley MacIsaac, Brutality, Pentagram, His Hero Is Gone, Absu, Decomposed, Bohuslav Martinů, Adrenalin O.D., The Lord Weird Slough Feg, Timeghoul, Rotting Christ, Filth of Mankind, S.O.B., Ripping Corpse, Civil Disobedience, Electrocution, Belsebub, Eldopa, Mercyful Fate, Mob 47, Cathedral, Blasphemy, Imprecation, Jethro Tull.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/necrodethmortem

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm into soul, indie, female vocalists, rock and singer-songwriter, including:
Amy Winehouse, Florence + the Machine, Tom Waits, Beat Happening, Stevie Wonder, Cold War Kids, James Morrison, Talking Heads, Lauryn Hill, Born Ruffians, Elvis Costello & The Attractions, The Smiths, Aloe Blacc, Dirty Projectors, John Legend & The Roots, Oh Land, Bob Dylan, LCD Soundsystem, Weezer, John Legend, Otis Redding, Yellow Ostrich, Jackie Wilson, Jamie Lidell, Adele, Sleigh Bells, Aretha Franklin, Fiona Apple, Sia, Hil St. Soul, Vampire Weekend, Santigold, Van Morrison, Elvis Costello, Animal Collective, Maxwell, India.Arie, Kate Bush, The Jam, Kings of Leon, The Rolling Stones, Erykah Badu, Regina Spektor, YACHT, Lyfe Jennings, Anthony Hamilton, Paolo Nutini, St. Vincent, Emeli Sandé, Joni Mitchell.

Check out my music taste: beyondthechaos

I don't really use Last.fm all the time though I've had it for awhile, so that's why the number of listens and such are so low.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I'm into electronic, ambient, dark ambient, rock and industrial, including:
Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Tim Hecker, The Birthday Massacre, Front Line Assembly, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Negative Approach, Blackfield, Tamaryn, Rakim, Geomatic, Porcupine Tree, Akira Yamaoka, Lustmord, A Perfect Circle, Envy, Arbre Noir, Ulf Söderberg, Steven Wilson, The Be Good Tanyas, Inon Zur, Jesu, Il Serpe del Mondo, Tool, Na-Hag, Paul Haslinger, Grails, Immundus, Eric B. & Rakim, Poliça, Puscifer, Sephiroth, Blood Box, Godflesh, Robert Rich, Gatekeeper, Caul, Svartsinn, Katatonia, Subheim, Knife Party, Gustaf Hildebrand, Peter Murphy, Tribal A.D., TV on the Radio, Young Prisms, Steve Roach, Mark Morgan, Atheus, Isis.

Check out my music taste: Admros

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm into indie, folk, singer-songwriter, rock and shoegaze, including:
The Mountain Goats, Mojave 3, Superchunk, Seam, Built to Spill, Slowdive, Charles Mingus, Hüsker Dü, Low, Sophia, Robert Wyatt, Smog, Babes In Toyland, Red House Painters, Sun Kil Moon, Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton, Mark Kozelek, Wilco, Yume Bitsu, antihoney, Margo Guryan, Spain, Bob Dylan, Codeine, Daniel Johnston, Sunny Day Real Estate, The Magnetic Fields, Archers of Loaf, Tsunami, The Chameleons, A Camp, Lync, Retribution Gospel Choir, Tiny Vipers, Bitch Magnet, Duncan Sheik & Steven Sater, Elliott Smith, Uncle Tupelo, Mark Kozelek & Jimmy Lavalle, Boris, My Bloody Valentine, Tuxedomoon, John Gallagher, Jr., Dinosaur Jr., Depeche Mode, Phish, Thurston Moore, Broken Social Scene, Jonathan Groff, Jim White.

Check out my music taste: Track-FieldStar

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm into sludge, black metal, metal, ambient and progressive metal, including:

Neurosis, Amenra, Altar of Plagues, Refused, Isis, Wolves in the Throne Room, Oathbreaker, Oceansize, Opeth, Godflesh, Tenhi, The Black Heart Rebellion, Negură Bunget, Sikth, Mastodon, Winterfylleth, Melvins, Celeste, Tool, Bloodbath, Hessian, Madvillain, Drudkh, Pure Reason Revolution, A Forest of Stars, Meshuggah, At the Drive-In, Mogwai, The Ocean, Electric Wizard, Cormorant, Downfall of Gaia, Rosetta, Gojira, Cult of Luna, The Mars Volta, Steve Von Till, Wodensthrone, Chelsea Wolfe, Wardruna, Venetian Snares, OSI, System of a Down, Immortal, Talib Kweli, Treha Sektori, Boris, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Pig Destroyer, The 3rd and the Mortal.

Check out ma moozic taste

I think that's actually a fairly accurate spread. With my token hip-hop too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey!

I'm into indie pop, lo-fi, noise pop, twee, shoegaze, hiphop etc. including:
Henry's Dress, Strawberry Story, Portishead, Bjork, My Bloody Valentine, Stereolab, The Cure, Broadcast, Sonic Youth, Blonde Redhead, The Smiths, Boards of Canada, Joy Division, Nirvana, The Clash, Pram, Plone, Tennis, Young Marble Giants, Ramones, The Moldy Peaches, Deerhoof, Slowdive, Beat Happening, Slum Village, Tender Trap, Tiger Trap, Black Tambourine, A Tribe Called Quest, MF DOOM, Deadelus, Go Sailor, Velocity Girl, Jay Dee, Swirlies, Gaze, Talulah Gosh, 9th Wonder, Black Milk, Marine Girls, Beach House, The Pastels, Joanna Newsom, Elzhi, Deerhunter, Flying Lotus, Tame Impala, Dum Dum Girls, Broadcast and The Focus Group!

I have a soft spot for woman vocalists, and my taste in music would have never grown so much if it wasn't for hiphop.

Check out my music taste: username: talulahc86

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm into indie, metal, symphonic metal and folk metal, including:
Katatonia, ReVamp, Tristania, Equilibrium, Opeth, Sons Of Seasons, Anathema, Eluveitie, Amon Amarth, Theatre of Tragedy, Arkona, Dead Can Dance, Arch Enemy, Foals, Michael Jackson, Haggard, Cat Power, Beach House, Grizzly Bear, Dillon, The xx, Laura Marling, Soap&Skin, The Antlers, James Blake, Memoryhouse, Local Natives, Band of Skulls, Phantogram, Jeff Buckley, Mirah, Vienna Teng, Ensiferum, Daughter, Keane, Regina Spektor, Bison, Radical Face, Ben Howard, Chelsea Wolfe, Brandon Flowers, Johnny Flynn, Falls of Rauros, Timber Timbre, Angus Stone, Dog Is Dead, Django Django, Esben and the Witch, Matthew and the Atlas, Jen Titus.

Check out my music taste: whosbadwolf

1 - 20 of 58 Posts