41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
A post Wellsy made.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Saw one of my classmates on campus and their reaction was 'Oh my god! what are you doing here? :D'...as if I didn't just see them on Friday, and see them at least twice a week. It was very cute and it's heartwarming that people 'miss' me enough to react so strongly. :)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I tried opening a door for a kid in the traditional way, but he was too excited to not press the handicap buttons.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
There were too many things for me to recount, today. But what comes to mind most is this sweet little girl I met at work this morning with her father. She had pigtails fastened with big orange Halloween bows, and baby Ugg boots. She had such positive energy, smiling at everyone with big eyes. I could tell her parents were raising her in a very happy and loving environment.

When spoken to, her natural reaction was to do this 'flamingo' pose (I'm guessing her parents put her in gymnastics or something. It was basically just her lifting one leg up to the side lol. But she looked so cute doing it, as if to say "I know how to do this. I'm friggin' awesome.")

I think all children are perfect. However there was something about her that made everyone at my job instantly fall in love. Her dad said she's told that basically everywhere they go <3

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
There were too many things for me to recount, today. But what comes to mind most is this sweet little girl I met at work this morning with her father. She had pigtails fastened with big orange Halloween bows, and baby Ugg boots. She had such positive energy, smiling at everyone with big eyes. I could tell her parents were raising her in a very happy and loving environment.

When spoken to, her natural reaction was to do this 'flamingo' pose (I'm guessing her parents put her in gymnastics or something. It was basically just her lifting one leg up to the side lol. But she looked so cute doing it, as if to say "I know how to do this. I'm friggin' awesome.")

I think all children are perfect. However there was something about her that made everyone at my job instantly fall in love. Her dad said she's told that basically everywhere they go <3
omg my heart is squeeeeeeealing!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts