Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't really know what to write about me so I took the questions.
But firstly I want to say that my mothertongue is french and I'm not very good in english. I understand it, but when I have to communicate it's very difficult. And I HATE making mistakes and not being able to explain myself properly. So I appologize for that and for the bad grammar...

Personal

Name : Vanessa
Nicknames : Serpy, Yuune or Ophia (from the Ophiucus constellation)
Location : I came from Montréal, Québec and now I'm living in Belgium. I also lived one year in Strasbourg, France and 3 months in Galway, Ireland.
If you could get up and go anywhere in the world at the present moment, where would you go and why? I'd love to go to Neptune and to GJ1214b (the water planet I find it fascinating). But if they offer me the possibility to go to Mars or the Moon I would accept to.
And on Earth I want to go to Iceland.
Age : I'm 23. I've always act like if I was 10 years older, but I can also have my children heart and I can act childish for few specific things.

Personal(ity)

What is your Myers-Briggs personality type and for how long have you been reading on personality theory? I'm an INTP. I took the test 3 years ago but I'm reading about that for maybe a year.
What are your favorite and least favorite personality types to be around? I attract INFP...

Occupation

Employed or Unemployed? Student
What is your dream job? Astronaut. More realistic choice : astrophysicist.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi!

The title is latin, yes (I had no inspiration for it), I had some courses in the past. But yes, french is my first language.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A french madoizelle with a astrophysics degree wow! i happen to have the same, although i am in planetory geology now :)
:butterfliesInStomach:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's my dream job, I don't have the diploma, I'm just thinking of studying in this domain.
And I'm not french, I'm Quebecer (with a Belgian mother) :)

Planetary geology, it must be very interesting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts