Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am trying to create my own league of legends champ, 90% finished I would say but i am a perfectionist and I need to backtrack, backtrack, backtrack and clarify what i have done works so i am asking other league of legends players for help. The champs name is Corvus he is the same race as Kayle and Morgana, his story is he fell into a portal to the void and gained a new friend who happens to be a parasitic void monster who attached himself to Corvus and corvus's blade giving Corvus power because the parasite feeds of the pain of others but to feed of others pain he needs life steal which explains the passive. So question is tell me whats your thoughts on the abilities, tell me how you feel about using them in battle and if you think they would be fun and interesting to use while in battle also to add corvus is a bruiser/tank/assassin type champ his main is Bruiser, secondary is tank. He deals both Ap and AD because of the parasites powers adds magic damage do to its connection to the void. And please give honest opinion, thank you :kitteh:

Symbiotic Guardian - [Passive]: For every 10% of life steal Corvus gains 30 permanent armor

Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 Range: 1300 Mana Cost: 60
Billow Veil Strike - [Q]:(active)Corvus slashes his blade in a line releasing a cloud from Obscurum with in this duration Corvus can hide with in the cloud, if the cloud hits an enemy it deals damage equal to 70% of his attack damage and Ability power, he will remain unseen for 10 seconds, vision wards can reveal his position however attacking him or it can not. Physical damage:70/100/130/160/190 (+70% of AD and AP)

Cooldown: 20/15/11/7/5 Mana Cost: 40/60/80/100/120
Voids Offering - [W]:(active) Obscurum, Corvus's blade charges its powers from the void and heals for 80/100/120/140/160 (+80% of Corvus's Ability power on use.)

Cooldown: 18/16/14/12/10 Range: 150 Mana Cost:70/65/60/55/50
Haultergiest - [E]:(active) Corvus strikes the target with his blade if hit the blade covers enemy in a cloud causing them to be stunned and hallucinate for 2 Seconds and dealing 60% of attack damage and 40% of ability power. (Can be combined with Billow Veil Strike to stun targets furthor away)Physical damage: 20/40/60/80/100 (+60% attack damage)(+40% ability power)

Cooldown: 60 Range: 800 Mana Cost:150
Parasitic Possession - [R]:(active)Obscurum takes over Corvus for 10 seconds, during this time he grows back his lost wing and gains 45% of movement speed and 250 AD damage and 40% of AP, after the ability goes on cooldown the sword effects the allies around Corvus, which slows their movement speed by 10% and gives a 60 bonus damage and heals for 100 over a 2 second period

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.