Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on learning a few new languages, something to keep me busy when I get burnt out on thinking about the mechanics of the human being.

So, I typed into google "good sites to learn a new language" or something to that effect, and this is what came up. I plan on getting started soon. Thought that perhaps you all would enjoy it and even give some feedback on the different sites in this website.

Thanks!:happy:

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
that is a tough challenge you are taking on and I wish you the best in your efforts. If you truly want to be fluent in another language rosetta stone is a decent choice although you do start at the beginning learning singular words, not sentence fragments or structure like people expect. It breaks the method of learning down to it's basic elements and has been proven very effective.

I chose to learn just enough in a few languages to "pick up chicks" although I have forgotten all of it.

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I can't really start until I get done moving. Can't move until my cousin goes to get a bed in a town 2 hours away so he can move into the other room to give me his old room... We were supposed to go today but he blew me off for a high school basketball game (I'll never understand the emotional ties to a person's high school after finally leaving).

P.S. I love your signature lmao.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts