Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being an INTP, we like to think about everything and know everything about everything. So I am assuming other INTP's want to, if they could, draw experiences from all the other MBTI's and gain and learn from it.

You guys can contribute to the above document by writing something along the lines of

MBTI: XXXX
What I learn from XXXX:

Have a good day.

P.S. I think this would be fun and should be stickied. We'll see how much content there is.

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
SJ: avoid at all costs.

NT: Okay people, some assholes here and a superiority complex there

SP: Your average hedonist who has a liking in MTV teen pregnancy shows

NF: Also kinda okay, as long as you don't get involved in their moodswings

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do I write it here or is there way I can type on the document?
You can type here. I could make the document public to edit if you'd like... disaster might come into play though, but I'll assume the best from all of you.

So...... I just made the document free to edit.

Or alternatively you can write it here so I will post on the document :)

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SJ: avoid at all costs.

NT: Okay people, some assholes here and a superiority complex there

SP: Your average hedonist who has a liking in MTV teen pregnancy shows

NF: Also kinda okay, as long as you don't get involved in their moodswings
We're not asking about your opinion of them. Read the thread title please before you compulsively post something down.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can type here. I could make the document public to edit if you'd like... disaster might come into play though, but I'll assume the best from all of you.

So...... I just made the document free to edit.

Or alternatively you can write it here so I will post on the document :)
No longer. People decided to write what they think about them instead of what we can practically learn from each. So just viewing of the document is allowed.

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
INTP

SFJ: Learned the value of hard work, loyalty, family, and traditional practice to support community. Sometimes also of shutting my mouth and maintaining the peace. Also learned how to make and use lists.

ISTJ: Learned value of performing a task carefully and in careful detail

ETP: Learned to stop walking on eggshells and sometimes just toss something out there, to see what happens.

SFP: Letting things go, floating along, having fun, not worrying about how it all might fit together.

ETJ: Learned to stand up for myself, explain myself in concrete terms, not be cowed or give ground

With many of the remaining types, I did not learn that much because I already had aspects of that type in my makeup. I feel some level of kinship with INPs and NFJs.

I thought it was like name a type and tell the world what you learned from this type.
Uh... I think it was what personal life lessons you incorporated into your way of doing things or thinking about things that derived from another type.

Reactions: Seaborg

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
Uh... I think it was what personal life lessons you incorporated into your way of doing things or thinking about things that derived from another type.
Oh I see. In that case I won't have much to contribute since I don't take MBTI into the equation when considering if someone has a valuable lesson for me or not. If I say I learned from ESFPs XXXX then it would come over as if I learned it all from ALL stereotypical ESFPS, which would be untrue :tongue:.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ENTJs: I want to learn how to lead like they do.
INTJs: I want to learn how to plot.
ENTPs: I want to learn how to speak and improvise.

ESTJ: learn how to give presentations (& lead, so sort of like ENTJs)
ESFJ: improve and learn "socially appropriate" responses.
ISTJ: how to keep a schedule! How to communicate with intoverted sensors.
ISFJ: learn how to be "Si"ncere & nurturing (or at least seem nurturing)

ISTP: how to learn by "doing" & how to get motivated to learn by "doing"
ESTP: value of experimentation
ISFP: I don't know any, but I think I'd want to learn how they connect emotionally with people.
ESFP: Ditto with ISFPs, but ALSO: how to host a slammin' & welcoming party for their guests
SPs in general: they're called "the experiencers" - I'd want to learn how to do that.

INFJs: social appropriateness.
ENFJs: social appropriateness. WHICH IS LOUD!
INFPs: how to create (consistent) value systems
ENFPs: how to talk someone up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
INFP - How to feel, things. Seriously though. After hanging with my INFP friend for a while, I started to use the word "cute". And actually.. mean it.

ISFJ - How to be useful, helpful. Make a difference in someones life threw actions.

ESFJ - I learned to just do it, kinda. Be more action oriented. Take a little initiative. - Also, how to entertain people, and how fun it can be to do that.

INFJ - Swag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.