·
Banned
1,701 Posts
3 votes for ESTJ already?

Lots of mad INFPs out there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ESTJs are at least slightly tolerable. ESFJs are like ESTJs, except most of them are touchy, generally appear shallow, and are slightly over-obsessed with helping you, and therefore, make you feel guilty for not being as AMAZINGLY-PERFECTLY-BEAUTIFULLY-AWESOME as they.

·
Maid of Time
14,753 Posts
Oh, so now we're back to, "MY MIRROR OPPOSITES SUXXXXXX0RZ!!!!"

No type is really THAT bad.... once ya get ta know 'em.
Buttheads come in all different flavors.

·
Registered
168 Posts
In my personal experience, ENTPs* seem to piss me off to no end. They've shown off, been very eager for attention, been inappropriately loud, thought they were smarter than they actually were, belittled anyone who tried to challenge them, and more times than not were misogynists.

I'm sure there's plenty of lovely ENTPs, but I just haven't had a good experience with one, so this is my response. I'd also like to add I don't think anyone is inherently bad based off of their MBTI, I seem to cringe at the idea of an ESFJ and yet there's one in my life who I adore dearly. Everything is subjective and people shouldn't be judged as good or bad based on their type, that's ridiculous. There's always going to be people of each type that you do and don't like.

*I'm basing this off of people I went to school with who I thought were ENTPs.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Lol.

I'm willing to bet that the oh-so-special and "unique" N majority will come out of the woodwork to vote almost exclusively for the S types.
My thoughts exactly. Because, of course, Ns are a special breed and more deep and complex and all us sensors are just shallow, predictable turd heaps. RIGHT. XD
I don't have a doubt in my mind that many people claiming to be iNtuitives are just sensors who aren't shallow and dumb and don't want to be treated like they are. (even though most sensors aren't, it's just the way they are presented by people on here, in some descriptions and even some tests.)

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,350 Posts
It's those darn ENTPs I can't stand...oh wait.

Screw this typist BS poll!

This just gives fuel to the fire that having a negative experience with someone (who just happens to be a certain type) somehow means that ALL people of that type are somehow no good.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's those darn ENTPs I can't stand...oh wait.

Screw this typist BS poll!

This just gives fuel to the fire that having a negative experience with someone (who just happens to be a certain type) somehow means that ALL people of that type are somehow no good.

I made this poll just for fun, you can't judge somebody just on their MBTI. I don't want to fuel anything at all, and it shouldn't be taken personally. Some ESFJ's wind me up, but then again, one of my closest friends is an ESFJ and she's the sweetest person I've ever met :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
In my personal experience, ENTPs* seem to piss me off to no end. They've shown off, been very eager for attention, been inappropriately loud, thought they were smarter than they actually were, belittled anyone who tried to challenge them, and more times than not were misogynists.

I'm sure there's plenty of lovely ENTPs, but I just haven't had a good experience with one, so this is my response. I'd also like to add I don't think anyone is inherently bad based off of their MBTI, I seem to cringe at the idea of an ESFJ and yet there's one in my life who I adore dearly. Everything is subjective and people shouldn't be judged as good or bad based on their type, that's ridiculous. There's always going to be people of each type that you do and don't like.

*I'm basing this off of people I went to school with who I thought were ENTPs.
As an ISTP go climb a tree, fix some engine or shit, you ain't got shit on us xD

1 - 20 of 152 Posts