• INTJ

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
I don't really hate any type, but I clicked ESFJs because I disagree with them immensely, in a non-fun way.

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
Why do so many people have an issue with INFJs?
To be honest, I find them on top of the F types. They can be mature in an argument, wise, calm etc..aka, don't usually get pissed off/offended easily. Or at least, don't show it. However, I will mention that I'm getting the sense some of them are working behind the curtness, aka being offensive in a way that's hardly noticeable rather then being direct. Do not appreciate that, if that's you.

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
610 Posts
can't vote, i like everyone 🥺

Reactions: T.K

·
Registered
ENFP 2w3 sp/so
610 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!! ohhh my I didn't know this was a thing ENFPs do!
But you know, I'm not fond of lying at all. I'd even get super mad if I caught someone in a lie. I'd act stupid, but they'd completely lose my respect.
If there's something I don't want to say, I try so hard to stray away from the topic. Or if someone was being nosy, I'd say half a truth~

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!! ohhh my I didn't know this was a thing ENFPs do!
But you know, I'm not fond of lying at all. I'd even get super mad if I caught someone in a lie. I'd act stupid, but they'd completely lose my respect.
If there's something I don't want to say, I try so hard to stray away from the topic. Or if someone was being nosy, I'd say half a truth~
I was kidding around. But that's half-good then. OR half-bad. Depends how you look at it.

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
I wonder who these votes are based on. It seems unlikely that all the 293 people who've voted at this point have known at least one person of every single type, especially since this site is full of introverts and young people.

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 514
516 Posts
I wonder who these votes are based on. It seems unlikely that all the 293 people who've voted at this point have known at least one person of every single type, especially since this site is full of introverts and young people.
I think it’s rather based on the stereotypes of each MBTI type when they are unhealthy.
You can certainly make an observation just based off the stereotypes on the internet alone.
Sure, it won’t be 100% accurate, but I don’t see anyone claiming that is.

Reactions: T.K

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 514
516 Posts
Well I never said or implied that it was inaccurate either.
You did say that it was unlikely that people (who are mainly introverts and younger) would know an example of every single personality type in their own lives.
Would that inherently imply that many of the people voting in this poll don’t have an entirely accurate understanding of how the types actually operate?

Of course, you aren’t incorrect. I certainly don’t have a objective understanding either.
I just find it is a strange observation to make in a obviously unscientific poll.

141 - 152 of 152 Posts