Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Observing Lebron James's demeanor, comradery, antics, and upbeat outlook has got me thinking hes probably an ESTP. U guys agree with me on this one?

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Observing Lebron James's demeanor, comradery, antics, and upbeat outlook has got me thinking hes probably an ESTP. U guys agree with me on this one?
I don't know. He certainly likes attention. He is just so arrogant though. Doesn't remind me of any ESTPs I know in real life.

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know. He certainly likes attention. He is just so arrogant though. Doesn't remind me of any ESTPs I know in real life.
He knows any team hes on is a playoff team, doesn't seem to me that he was showing to be all that arrogant during "The Decision". I consider it a bit of self-promotion and realistic view on how crazy Miami is going to be for the upcoming season(s). It has the same feeling the three-peat of the Jordan days, you know when Rodman joined the mix.

·
Registered
307 Posts
He knows any team hes on is a playoff team, doesn't seem to me that he was showing to be all that arrogant during "The Decision". I consider it a bit of self-promotion and realistic view on how crazy Miami is going to be for the upcoming season(s). It has the same feeling the three-peat of the Jordan days, you know when Rodman joined the mix.
He seems to be more of an ESFP to me. Judging by his interviews and his performance, he just seems to be more of a feeler. And I know this is going to get some criticism, but he can't finish the job like Kobe can or MJ could. And both of those guys were thinkers. I'm not saying that feelers can't get the job done, but it seems like his feelings get the most of him, especially in crunch time.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
The LAKERS are my team, always have been, always will be. I use to live in S. Cal and watched Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Scott, Cooper and the rest rack up them championships. Showtime was spectacular.

When Jordan and the Bulls went hog wild on their second three peat, the East was weak, had been weak for several years.

Miami won't have an easy time with Boston, the Celtics are prepared for another title run too.
Anyway the LAKERS are still the team to beat, at least for one more season. If anyone can three peat, it's certainly Phil Jackson.

Go LAKERS!

How long do you think it will take before Pat Riley decides to step out of the front office and down to the hardwood to take over as coach?

·
Registered
578 Posts
i couldn't really say because I don't follow sports. I can play it, but don't dont follow.

It would be cool if he was, but then again, i don't care! HAA!
ESTP

·
MOTM June 2010
2,507 Posts
Not sure, but since you rarely hear of his personal life I would not dismiss ISTP as well. I don't know enough about what he's like at home.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
The ESTP I know is really arrogant.:laughing:

Not sure, but since you rarely hear of his personal life I would not dismiss ISTP as well. I don't know enough about what he's like at home.
He *looks* to be energized by being around people and I've heard some things about his personal life and seen what he does in his spare time. It's hard to know for sure, but E would be my best guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts