Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay there is probably a thread in the depths of PerC for this but i don't care. a friend got me into this show and it's pretty campy but i love it? everyone is so attractive? it's like an american Merlin almost.

Richard: ESFP - definitely an Se dom.
Zedd: ENTP - fits the stereotype of the old, eccentric xNTP wizard that is literally in every fantasy series
Kahlan: some kind of xNFJ. Definitely Fe > Fi, and I would say she's pretty Se.
Cara: The biggest ISTP to ever ISTP.
Darken Rahl: INTJ
Sister Nicci: xNFP?
Denna: A pretty fucked up ENTJ whose downfall is weak Fi.

Reactions: Lady Isla

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Richard has high Fe/Se... I kind of think he's just a really emotional ESTP, but he could be a Fe-dom. He's a do-good-er to the tenth degree. Can't ever stay out of other people's business.

Kahlan... actually did strike me as a Fi user, because they get into arguments over him wanting to save everyone and she tries to focus him toward being the Seeker instead. She is also an impartial judge when it comes to making decisions and mediating between people -- and her word is law. No one better question it. So, for whatever reason, she struck me as ENFP.

Then again, it's been awhile since I watched it. The others, I agree with. :)

·
Registered
INTJ
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Richard has high Fe/Se... I kind of think he's just a really emotional ESTP, but he could be a Fe-dom. He's a do-good-er to the tenth degree. Can't ever stay out of other people's business.

Kahlan... actually did strike me as a Fi user, because they get into arguments over him wanting to save everyone and she tries to focus him toward being the Seeker instead. She is also an impartial judge when it comes to making decisions and mediating between people -- and her word is law. No one better question it. So, for whatever reason, she struck me as ENFP.

Then again, it's been awhile since I watched it. The others, I agree with. :)
I can see Fe in Richard, but it is hard for me to think of him as a Thinker in the first place. I don't know, everything he does is kind of guided by his emotions, in my opinion.

As for Kahlan...I find her really hard to type. I want to say Confessors as a whole are more Fe than Fi, but whatever. The only thing that makes me hesitate to agreeing with ENFP is because she seems SO Ni/Se over Ne/Si.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Note: my consideration are mostly series-based because I haven't read all the books.

Richard: ESTP or ESFP. Clearly a Se-dom, but I think he leans more towards ESFP (he acts mostly on emotions).
Kahlan: ENFJ
Zedd: ENTP
Cara: ISTP
Darken Rahl: ENTJ
Jennsen: ISFJ, I think. I can't remember her very well TBH.
Denna: ExTJ

·
Registered
617 Posts
Cara: The biggest ISTP to ever ISTP.
Absolutely! That's why she's been my avatar most of my time on PerC. Cara is very similar in the books as well. Richard is completely different. I didn't care for him as much in the TV series. It's hard for me to separate the characters from their personality in the books and the show, but I see Zedd more as an ENFJ.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Does Richard use Te, though? To prove ESFP, you have to prove Te... planning, organization, controlling the environment, taking charge. Or is it Ti? Quickly assessing a situation and acting to bring about a desirable result?

Same with Kahlen. I'll have to rewatch some episodes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.