Personality Cafe banner

What is your MBTI, Legend of Zelda Fans?

• ISFP

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • ESFP

• ISTP

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • INFP

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • ENFP

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • ENFJ

• INTP

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • ENTP

• INTJ

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • ENTJ

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• Unknown

Legend of Zelda Fans, What's your MBTI?

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  knife 
#1 ·
Title says it all.

#4 ·
ISTP

I used to watch my mom play the original NES game when I was little. The my uncle sent us a bunch of games including Link's Awakening and OoT, so I played both of those around the same time. My favorites are Wind Waker, Link's Awakening, and Oracle of Seasons. LttP is great too.

#6 ·
I played A Link to the Past. Then, I briefly played the original and Zelda 2 on NES. Then Ocarina of Time made me a hardcore fan. Never got to play Majora's Mask yet. Then I played Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. Never got to play Skyward Sword or Four Swords and I don't play handheld games, so never played them.

#9 ·
Link to the Past will always be my favorite, but of the 3D era, Twilight Princess is the tops for me, in all honesty, it could just because Link turns into a wolf.

Reactions: Narcissus
#11 ·
I didnt play Majora's Mask, found Twilight Princess boring toward the end and didn't really play Skyward Sword either. But almost all the others I played :D except Zelda 2 (in 2D) and Minish cap (and the one with the train, forgot the name)

#14 ·
INFJ - I adore Link to the Past. I played the original back in the day on my NES and I've played Ocarina, Wind Waker and Twilight. Out of all the Zelda games I've played though there's just something about Link to the Past that has always had a profound affect on me. I think it's the art style and how whimsical the world feels, I feel like a true explorer when I play that game. No idea why LttP in particular makes me feel that way.

#15 ·
INFJ

Link to the Past was the first one I owned, but Ocarina and Twilight Princess made me fall in love with the franchise. Majora's Mask has the best dungeon so far in the series (Great Bay Temple, with its beautiful swimming controls and well-thought-out hydraulic puzzles) and sailing and sandbox exploration in Windwaker was crazy awesome ...

:kitteh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.