Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys drink fresh lemon juice regularly? I do, and I find that nothing makes me feel better.

I've read that lemon juice cleans out the body and also that it is a great source of vitamin C. It's antibacterial and alkalizes the blood.

In the morning, I'll juice three lemons and chug down the juice. Then I chase it with some water, making sure that to wash off any juice that may have gotten on my teeth.

I find that I have more energy and that I just feel energized. Sometimes I will mix the lemon juice with a teaspoon of himalayan salt and drink it. That also makes me feel really good.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Truth About Alkalizing Your Blood

it's better if you don't drink much water because vitamin C dilutes in it and it's wasted
Yep, that's a good article. A little water is necessary to drink so that you don't get sick to your stomach, or maybe some food. I think it helps a lot to drink non chlorinated water, of course, because chlorine damages vitamin C(although vitamin C neutralizes chlorine).

·
Registered
778 Posts
In the morning, I'll juice three lemons and chug down the juice. Then I chase it with some water, making sure that to wash off any juice that may have gotten on my teeth.
:shocked:,You really do ,chugging pure lemon juice without water ,if I would do that my teeth would get sour too ,lol .I usually drink it by adding water and a little salt to it ,tastes really nice and yeah it really energizes my body too.
It has some other benefits too like drinking lemon juice helps in curing cold ,giddiness and cough,so I often use it for that purpose too :happy:.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Lemon juice may damage your teeth and give you ulcers, if you do it long enough.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
11,428 Posts
l didn't really know what all this was about so l looked up symptoms of acidic blood.

l have had the issues described as being due to acidic blood while eating most of these foods, especially meat lately. lt's been making me feel really sick.

A few weeks ago l was reading up on blood types and diet because of the same issues.

Alcohol
Soft drinks (pop)
Tobacco
Coffee
White sugar
Refined Salt
Artificial sweeteners
Antibiotics (and most drugs)
White flour products (including pasta)
Seafood
White vinegar
Barley
Most boxed cereals
Cheese
Most beans
Flesh meats
Most types of bread

·
MOTM Feb 2010
4,773 Posts
My wife does this every few months. Calls it a "cleansing." She really likes how it makes her feel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts