Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I've said it before and I'll say it again...the best villain team of all time would be an ENTP and an INTJ. The ENTP comes up with the plans, the INTJ refines it and perfects it, the ENTP brainstorms possible alternate angles, the INTJ tells him/her where they are wrong, the ENTP says "I'm never wrong", a fight breaks out, they work it out, then the INTJ gets to work behind closed doors and the ENTP uses his/her charm to push people in the direction that he/she chooses for them to go in.

I stil stand behind the fact that an ENTP and an INTJ would be a villain duo that would never be beaten. And they would be evil as shit, and watching that in a movie would be awesome, seeing them play off each other, since one is extroverted and laid back, and the other is introverted and structured, but they're both deep thinkers and logical...it would be amazing to watch.
ENTP has INTJ shadow funtion and vice versa. ENTP functions is what I use to socialize (quite easy for me to flip as I’m borderline extrovert and perceiving) My best friend did the personality test on my behalf, responding according to what she knows I’ll do, she got ENTP for me. I actually believed I was ENTP for a while (hence my witty username) but my interest in narrowing down the best option and sticking to it and my Fi gave me up as INTJ. ENTPs are said to be the most introverted extrovert so my extroverted introvert nature didn’t help. Come to think of people thinking Tesla and Sherlock Holmes were ENTPs.

The point is, you’re welcome in our circle, as long as you understand what it takes to work well with INTJs. Like you said, the INTJ will analyze your brainstormed ideas and Te them. Remember not to argue with an INTJ when they are sure of something and it’ll all go well.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
OK, resident "NF" here, step one in our world domination is coming up with a name for our plot. What should it be called?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
I vote for World Peace. They'll never suspect a thing.
That makes sense...

operation kill all humans:exterminate:
That could be the motto, the code name only known by us and never mentioned. You know, coz of the anonymity thing; our interest in operating from the background. We can’t afford anyone knowing about our secrete agenda.

I vote for World Peace too as the public name.

·
Spam-I-am
13,626 Posts
That makes sense...

That could be the motto, the code name only known by us and never mentioned. You know, coz of the anonymity thing; our interest in operating from the background. We can’t afford anyone knowing about our secrete agenda.

I vote for World Peace too as the public name.
or Kill Unified Neurotic Twats
or kunt for short
our ICBM's will be shaped like tampons:eek:h:

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Back up for world dom..

Mr ESTP - @witty. First of all, change that label to what you are. 2ndly its called world domination because what it most profoundly expresses is the total impossibility to form a back up plan against it - co-operate or die (unless you can attract food and security from the mercy of God, you're done). 3rdly there are tons of intjs who calc against your position and are already organized. 4thly live an exciting life as long as it lasts. Or don't. Yet still, change your label to what you are and accept yourself.

Or dont, and continue to TRY to deceive intjs around here after this call-out message.

..my my my, haven't there been quite a few of you estps around this specific subforum forever now.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
Back up for world dom..

Mr ESTP - @witty. First of all, change that label to what you are. 2ndly its called world domination because what it most profoundly expresses is the total impossibility to form a back up plan against it - co-operate or die (unless you can attract food and security from the mercy of God, you're done). 3rdly there are tons of intjs who calc against your position and are already organized. 4thly live an exciting life as long as it lasts. Or don't. Yet still, change your label to what you are and accept yourself.

Or dont, and continue to TRY to deceive intjs around here after this call-out message.

..my my my, haven't there been quite a few of you estps around this specific subforum forever now.
Hi “mr someone ofended for some reason” i didn’t mean to be offensive but if I’m not wrong by assuming that you’ve been offended, I’m not sorry. Go learn to keep your emotions on check and get back to me and I’ll explain how you got it all wrong. The title of the thread is somewhat methaforic, “somewhat” the part that’s not methaforic about it means [***] so your claim of “a back up plan against world domination” is wrong, So that leaves two possibilities:

1) you have understanding issues
2) if you were the type of people this thread was made for, you would have understood but then, of course, there’s a problem that prevents you from understanding any of this anyway (read “1”)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I vote for calling it "The Annexation of Puerto Rico"
Except this I’m afraid, I’ll make sure the rest of the suggested names are used at some point. We’re going to need code names and cover projects (misdirections)

Actually I was wandering where ENTPs are at when you need their ideas in this case possible names to pick from.

And then you come up with this, really??? Then I remembered, as an ENTP there’s a high chance that you’re being funny.

But if it’s just me and someone proves how this could be the best choice, then TAPR it is.

Please use this invite link to join the discord server. https://discord.gg/VMkKEgf Only information and “regroup” stage for now. And share the link if you will.

If any of you know about a similar idea to this already up and running, please share. That would save us from the trouble of putting this together from scratch.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts