Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Let's do it. We need an HQ like Avengers, X-Men, or Kingsmen.
I need help though, to gather INTJs out there. And maybe set up meet up groups in certain cities. If I had all the time in the world I stil couldn’t but then I’m busy learning my 7th language. Someone has to be the Xavier

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
So well... as I see this is getting stuck, no one is showing up for the first count, I’m going to ask for an assistant to gather INTJs. If anyone is interested PM me.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I need help though, to gather INTJs out there. And maybe set up meet up groups in certain cities. If I had all the time in the world I stil couldn’t but then I’m busy learning my 7th language. Someone has to be the Xavier
You're what? lol
Maybe we can alert them like they do in Detroit Become Human. We can have a nice lil hideout in the port of Oregon.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Step 1 - I get the infinity gauntlet
Step 2 - All other INTJ's recognise me as the alpha or I'll rape all of you
Step 3 - We tek ova teh world under muh cummand (hahaahahahah I said cum)

:D

·
Registered
3,402 Posts

Sounds like you've made progress, maybe tone down/ambiguize the second step, "or I'll annihilate all of you". How about the Infinity Gauntlet on one hand and the Ring of Power on the other? Why settle for one when you can have both?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

hey thanks for your contribution and for trying to brighting the mood. i wish there werent any depressed lost and self destructive intjs out there and we can all be so funny all the time, but there are. so if any of this has been misunderstood when i said id like this thread to be serious, then im sorry for not making myself clear.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Time to move out of your parents basement and start making your own meals and doing your own laundry. World domination? Lmao with what anime?
i did that when i was 16 and moved to my own basement. i have been self financing my education since then. i'm too lazy to do common scores (thats what i say when i secretly plan world takeover with my time) so i got myself a ***** to do them for me ;)

i would have asked you to read the initial message to understand what this is actually about though but then im too lazy to tell you that :p

41 - 60 of 80 Posts