Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The British ENFJ……Gordon will explain I HAVE REALLY NICE BOOBS!

I’m in my late 20's im going for a career change to physcologist, and yes I cannot spell im dyslexic. 5,6 tall long dark brown, thick wavy hair. I look a lot like Diane Birch if you know who she is.

Imagine a world where being charismatic = a wicked sense of humour that cuts like a knife with a splash of Monty pythons eccentricity, downing pints of larger, dancing in the streets, being cheeky with the teachers at school, getting a detention just to keep you best bud company in the gym room., dancing in the rain in your under wear because it chargers the ‘force’. In England Charismatic = eccentric!

No religion, No sappy Barney the dinosaur, messing with kids minds. Hugging is discouraged robotic and awkward, saved by for only very necessary moments very close friends and before and after sex. I England no body knows what type they and there are no groups or cliques at school. Not getting on with some on a social is almost a sport…. its fun, it promotes what we call banter, where by you through funny yet cutting assaults at one another.

Being kind = giving some tramp you last ***, holding back your friends hair when their sick, paying for a cab and then putting a blanket over them and watching them all night. Taking your friends little sister to AE staying up all night holding her hand…. just a few things. Teaching=well that’s the same including some young lass how spin those nipple tassels!!! I teach science also.

My thoughts are wild and random, im an extravert they spill out into the cosmos unformulated and unedited void of logic full of emotion!
I believe in equality, I believe, in individuality, in England this in encouraged. My ENFJness is defined only by my apparent popularity, my kindness, the fact I never fight, I will walk away, I will always have time for every one, I will give you all that I have and more, I will cry I will tell you how I feel. I flirt big time, I go all shy when I actually really like a guy I love animals and they love me, I fancy INFP men.
I have ever manipulated people…well yes and never again it’s an awful thing. Really just fun laid back and kind…that simple.

Confident well yes I am!!!!!! Humble most certainly. If left to my own devices alone I will worry worry that no one likes me that no one loves me.
If it were not for the daily gestures of thanks and appreciation of those around me, for which I am thank full I get many. I would be very sad indeed.
I don’t want you like to like me, your online people not part of the real world, but if you people could open your minds, stop judging and LEARN something that would be great. Thank you that is all…….I will move to other type threads (not an ENFJ one) I hope my over emotional cods wallop has been of some entertainment to you do sort of get me a little bit now….:)

·
Registered
410 Posts
You know what, I see an entire wall of text and paragraphs. I can already tell where this is going. I read the first sentance. Yep.

You're unhinged, get back in line.

·
Registered
273 Posts
A British PITA more like

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Just report the sock puppet and move along...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok that back fired on me to!. i really dont know how to use thease forums, i thought it would be bit of fun since it bee rainig a lot out side and i was staying in my times at work.i was just interested in a few things and i got a massive heap of abuse off people! i have no idea about half the things our going on about. there semms to be some sort of on line langauge. its not fun. the enfj formums are sappy and a bit shit. some funny chck seems to have real confince issues or a problem with me. the thing is i do this for a laugh at lunch time for a week, you guys are on this a bit to much! so im offski, you wont miss me i wont miss you one bit. going out tonight night with my healthy mixture of all types, to have a couple down the pub, and probly a pub quiz to. overall i dont get your sence of humours at all! its all a bit weird this online thing! with thanks to few peopel that have seemed to be interesting the rest of you can fuck off to your rooms and have a nice internet chat wath your internet forum friends where you can hide behide a computer and be assholes to people! i wrongley thought i might give you an insight into my world. to honsest my world is this. lots of fun, lots of laughs, lots of going out, the odd new mate cropping up, playing with friends kids, work wich is interesting, real people that love me just as i am and a few random investigationsuch as this!
sock puppet indeed! ask yourselves how long have been using this thing? how much time? note the times im here....its not out of work hours is it. Nope coz that when im being a normal person without a bunch of letters stuck to my head, thats when im watching TV, or out with house mates and freinds. You got me so wronge
i like to talk to real people not online ones.
chill people go outside, talk to real poeple . i dont even know what an intro is and you what i dont care byeeee

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:laughing:the irony of this whole thing is not lost on me :laughing: i can take unhinged lol, well it was quite a rant! :laughing:

how do i unsucribe? and delaete the profile thing?
ta

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorting out plans for tonight so rushing ths afternoons work through. Hoping my housemate/landord/friends is back this weekend because were getting a dog

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I'm amused =)) Please don't leave early!
edit: Diane Birch was hot which means extra points for you

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey, Gordon, those guys aren't the only ones here. I found your post pretty interesting. Some people are just going to be dicks on the internet, or misinterpreted as dicks since we can't hear the others' tone of voice. If you stick with it, you'll probably find some people you like. :happy:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Why was this moved to the ISTP forum? Was that some kinda sick joke?
Indeed it was a sick joke. This topic thought it was so sick that it grew a pair of legs and scurried over here to set a good impression.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!!!! New ENFP

Hi!! I'm a nineteen year old chick and an ENFP... i'm from Cali born and raised but moved east (blahhhh) i'm known as a daredevil and a party girl, hate routine and order, and love free sprited open minded environments (with a bit of ganja for inspiration).... thats all ya need to know for now I guess hahahah!!! Peace and love yall!!!!!!!! <3 :happy:

Forgive me posted in the wrong place.... i guess that whole ENFPs being disorganized thing... thats some accurate shit right there. Sorry yall

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.