Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Life can be tough on the INFJ.

Our strong ethics seem to pull us along like a strong wind... but everywhere we turn, we see those ethical ideals being ignored or violated.

Individuality becomes less popular every year.

Looking for meaningful love is a constant struggle in a materialistic world.

In so many ways... the INFJ's emotions and spirit are being assaulted... viciously assaulted by this world. Sometimes... as we've seen in so many threads... the world knocks us INFJs down. We're on the ground... we're bleeding emotionally... contemplating if we should rise again to face the same powers that just tore us down.

My answer is yes. Passion is a curse as well as a gift. And every time the world knocks you down... when you get back onto your feet, get up swinging.

[video=dailymotion;x2hym4]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hym4_boondock-furious-angels-mma-highlig_sport[/video]

See this video as a metaphor. Not all wounds are physical ones.

Fight through the pain. Fight, love, learn, and smile through every one of your trials... and you will be alive. Let me hear your battle cry.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
*swings his giant battle-axe frantically*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: vel

·
Registered
298 Posts
damn, that was pretty sick. i feel pumped.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Wish I had your courage Btmangan.

I think we were designed to mop up the pain of others rather than pursue our own happiness! We are in a minority of the population, perhaps through natural selection processes x

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
Life can be tough on the INFJ.

Our strong ethics seem to pull us along like a strong wind... but everywhere we turn, we see those ethical ideals being ignored or violated.
My answer is yes. Passion is a curse as well as a gift. And every time the world knocks you down... when you get back onto your feet, get up swinging.
Man, that is so true.

I get so frustrated of seeing so many injustices around the world, but feel so powerless of not being able to do anything about it. I think that's one of the causes of being so disappointed with society and myself in general. We do have the power to make a difference, but we're to lazy and greedy to actually stop and think about what we're doing to the planet and those poor countries all around the world.

Unfortunately I don't have the answers to all the world's problems, even though the passion is there.

Peace dude, that was inspiring.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit- hmmm...I typed that in all caps. I wonder why it didn't come out that way?

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Blargh!!

Okay, glad I got that out of the way...

Wish I had your courage Btmangan.

I think we were designed to mop up the pain of others rather than pursue our own happiness! We are in a minority of the population, perhaps through natural selection processes x
And you see this as a bad thing? :tongue: I feel like I have been of use when I can help someone else through their pain and toil. Everyone tells me that I would make a great teacher or counselor, and I always respond, "I can do that in my everyday life! No need to make it my career!" and everyone looks at me like it SHOULD be my career. Thanks, but I don't want to mix business with pleasure in this case. I know if I had a job as a teacher I would hate helping people due to all the bullshit that goes with being an employee.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Blargh!!

Okay, glad I got that out of the way...

And you see this as a bad thing? ...
Yeah-uhuh! It was a good thing until I got fed up being taken advantage of all the time and felt, well... "SPENT." I'm really happy to give it out but I need it back occasionally, and when it's not given, I want to smack!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts