Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to say hi. Nice to meet you all.
I am INFJ for most of the time but sometimes I just do not fit to that description. It depends on my mood.
I am thinking of going back to school right now. I am considering graphic design or visual communication. Any advice? :wink:
Have a great weekend!
M.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Hi. Nice to meet you, as well.

Finding a career is getting the best of me. I'm trying to find my niche, but is quite literally a neverending process because I don't find interest in any one activity above others. I noticed you said you were an INFJ, at least part the time, so you may have an idea of what I mean. So far my experience at this forum has been positive, with lots of opportunities to grow and meet people with similar interest. I hope you take the time to get to know some of the members here. Maybe you'll find yourself in the mix.

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Greetings marish6! Welcome to personalitycafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum.:happy:

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Welcome to the cafe, when I saw the title, I thought, should this introduction not start with ".. I'm a women of wealth and taste." [sympathy for the devil - rolling stones]

Hope you enjoy the café.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
OR... Let me introduce myself! Let me introduce my bad self! (MSI)

I have no advice about school, I am not very good at it, but welcome!

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
What type are you most like when the INFJ description doesn't fit you?

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Welcome marish :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.