Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right! When you are reading this, please focus on body triad ONLY. That triad is what interests me. Other two are 2 and 7. They simply can't be anything else. I am really not ambitious enough for 3(nor do I care about those 3 things) and I am too ordinary for 4(I really detest standing out. And if I do stand out, it's because I can't be arsed to act like I am not). Meanwhile at the mind triad-5 is one big nope just as 3 is in the heart and 6 is...I don't know. My mind is just too damned fast and agile for it to be ANYTHING but 7. It's best observed when speaking to me vis-a-vis. It's really uncanny for an ESI to have that agility. Now as for body triad, that is what the qustionnaires are there for, no? Onwards!

QUESTIONNAIRE

What age range are you in?

Range, hm? Somewhere between life and death. Why is this important anyhow?

Any disorders or conditions we should know about?

Nothing that I know about. But then again, I COULD be a downright sociopathical OCD Sith-like creature with delusions of grandeur. Oh and psychopathy to boot. ...

1. What do you think your life is about? What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.

I am wise enough to know that I do not know what my life is about. Everything that I could say now would be just a wish or just a projection. But if I needed to single out someting that pushesme onwards? That'd be loyalty to my family and the wish to have my own one day. Extreme loyalty to your close ones is something that would best describe this, preferably through tangible services and products. Of course, the EVIL and t3h B0redom have got to be defeated as well. Actually not defeated. But me and my close ones protected from such malignant influences. Dreaming about victories? Those are foolish dreams that lead one downwards the dark path. Oh and I don't pretend to be doing for others. I prefer to let them do something on their own and only to guide them. But, if necessary, I'll defend.

2. What were you like as a kid?

More or less the same as I am now, but less controlled. I was quite physical and curious, yet...(what's the word for Fi-behaviour? Noble? Judgemental?) something FiSe. I didn't mind company as much as I do now. But even then I prefered to have a huge circle of acquintances with a close circle of trusted friends with whom I spend time with. With a focus on the close circle, ofc. I was just as unrestrained as I am now. And I often fel in love :happy: . Yeah, so.

3. Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?

Nothing in particular, I'd say. We were always equals more than a real parent/kid relation. That's about it. Close, equal partnership.

4. What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?

Values that are important to me are: freedom, safety, peace and justice. Freedom is the idea that we all should strive towards. It is from where the true happiness flows from. The power of tranquility is not to be underestimated. Safety is equally important, but freedom takes the first place. Reckless things are just not for me. I have never been reckless(except that one time when I COMPLETELY missed the fact that I suck at maths and still enrolled to a Phys/Chem college :happy:). Impulsive? Yeah. Passionate? Yeah. But not reckless. Justice is very important but not as much as the first three. It's horrible to see clearly guilty people go unscathed while innocents languish.

What do I avoid doing? Controlling everything that is not me. Everything has its course and it is up to me to only warn or subtly influence a thing, not to steer a course for someone else. Possessive behaviour is especially horrible. I also try to avoid being angry. That particular emotion can sustain me for LOOONG time and give me almost unlimited power, but at what cost? The cost of hurting those dear to me, losing the control over myself and, ultimately, huge pain. It's not a good trade. It is inborn in me, but...no, just no. I also hope to avoid taking easy roads, shortcuts etc. "Everything worth having is worth fighting for", eh?

5. Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?

No phobias are present. Ok, I feel uneasy on great heights where there is this pillar-like hole(like some buildings' staircases), but that's about it. Oh and I have great fear of Facehuggers(and their extra spooky eggs!). Now that is just HORRIBLE. But I don't know how to even call such a thing. Meh. Just face it head on and burst that balloon eh?

What else? There is not any real fear(ok, what's the chance of hugger attacking me?), but there is this emotional bunker present. I erected it due to presence of pain. Now I don't feel anything. Ok, I do feel anger, hunger, sexy stuff and yeah. I am not exactly the most emotionally advanced of lifeforms. This is the direct result of me not being brave enough to ask a girl out(or sth like it) and then(because the eight grade was over and each of us went its own way) the huge pain ensued. So, I just erected a huge chinese wall vs emotions and hence, pain. That'd be that. Nothing else of note is present.

6. a.) How do you see yourself?

An interesting question. I never actually asked myself this. I see myself as a brave(even at the foolish end of spectrum of this), intelligent and righteous person who is focused around his closed ones. What are my flaws? Well, the righteousness when it passes onto zeal, the complete lack of focus towards scientific stuff(in short: Ti sucks!) and the fact that I am actually kinda hardcore. Not all of these things are positive, well depending on circusdance( :happy: ). I think that'd be it.

b.) How do you want others to see you?

The same as i see myself. I want others to see true me, not some masks. But that true me? RESERVED for VERY SPECIAL PERSONS ONLY!!! I am like an onion I guess. Well, sometimes I even smell profoundly(strong sweat yo!).

c.) What do you dislike the most in other people?

I loathe two timing, lying, betrayal and gushy-mushy behaviour. I also dislike when persons speak without looking at the larger picture and pinpoint onto errors etc. Two timing, lying and betrayal can be summed into dishonourable behaviour. People such as those are most often not only threat to me, but to my close ones as well. Hence they need to be...distanced. Extreme Fe behaviour is just unsettling to me. Idk. It must be due to beforementioned bunker effect, but still it is quite unsettling. The last thing has a name: CALLOUSNESS. Go fk yourself with your details mr Anal Probe!

7. Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).
a.) Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others.
b.) Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you
c.) Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else.

Tough choices yo! I dislike concerning about peace around me(it's each person's cross to bear and if everyone agreed to it, there'd be peace. I can't change that). I don't put myself first, because I prefer equality and I don't like to influence someone else due to freedom. But if I simply HAVE TO:

3. The least points go to A)

It's impossible to decide between B and C. I give up. And this IS the BODY TRIAD choice, isn't it? Actually A) sounds kinda like ennea 3 more than ennea 8, but the other two most definitely are 9 and 1. Well, to be more precise, A) sounds kinda like 3w4 thing , B) like a 9w8 thing and C) like a 1w2 thing. If I HAD TO choose between b and c...DAMN IT'S DIFFICULT!

It'd be B) for the most points due to it sounding like 9w8 thing.

8. Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?

Various game settings. Most likely that I currently play. LoTR, Star Wars, that kind of stuff. I don't know what provokes it, but all of the sudden I imagine to be my own character lol. There also other things of which it is inappropriate to speak. Let's just say that I am no stranger to wild fantasies as well. Hear hear! :angry:

9.What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

I feel the best when I can be useful not only to me, but also to close ones. In a practical, tangible way(not money, but if they insist on it...). To be recognised for my abilities is very sexy as well. It's also very nice when I am just left alone to do whatever.

What makes me feel the worst? Lack of things to do. The idea of lying in bed or being in a deserted white room is just SCARY to me. I'd lose my mind if I was left in such a situation. It's also not nice when I can't help close ones or use my willpower to achieve something due to legislative crap.

10. Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:
a.) anger
b.) shame
c.) anxiety

I can only talk about anger because that's the only one of those which I even use. Shame is preemptively struck down by being savvy and anxiety...what the hell? Malaise of a weak mind, what can I say. I AM NOT WEAK. Don't have that luxury tyvm!

About anger. It's not as much anger as righteous indignation. Or it begins like it.
I am most often angry at the two timing people who betray not only others but their word as well. Politicians yeah. This is the fastest way to fire me up. How does it feel to me? Like a huge surge of energy that is simply uncontrollable. Like a Tsunami literally. Could it be explained in the same way? I guess it could. Something strikes me as injust, I start with indignation, work myself up and BOOOOOM! Is not such a badfeeling if others weren't around me. Nice way to let of spare energy. But not if it'll harm close ones.

11. Describe how you respond to the following:
a.) stress
b.) negative unexpected change
c.) conflict

A) I react to it by minimising it by finding the source of it and solving it. Simple. I don't know why people have such a problem with this imo. Must be the lack of common sense...

B) By finding what can be done about it and salvaging everything that can be salvaged. Every silver lining must be explored and acted upon. Negative influences to close ones...well they mustn't reach them. Defense and salvage, yeah.

C) By holding my ground zealously. I will not push until I see enemy's shatterpoint(ok, for real, Achilles' Heel). DEFENSE!

12. a.) What kind of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why?
b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why?
c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why?

A) Depends on which roles are avialable. In MMOs I almost always play the role of a tank. Failing that, a healer. I dislike DPS. So there is that. That's the best that I can answer that.

B) I wouldn't prefer to be in power, but if I had to be, I'd act to preserve peace and freedom both in myself and in others. I'd also try to act with an eye towards justice. I guess that you could say that I'd act kinda like a milder version of Suleyman. Yeah, he wouldn't be far from me.

C) Most often I do because they most often refuse to recognise that others have needs, wants and flatout ignore other's freedom. BIG NO-NO. I also dislike how the figures in power have a tendency to preach. If a figure in power was just and treated everyone as an individual and did real things instead of "PREACH AMEN!", I would follow him quite far. Or in other words: TeNi :wink: .

13. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?

I don't know what others do not notice, so it is kinda difficult to answer this one innit? I mean everyone notices something else. If I had to say something, I'd say that I notice Good/Evil state of a person's mind quite quickly and I also see reality of a person instead of a possibility of a person. I will stand by that I can't answer this with certainty due to a lack of knowledge of what others see or don't see.

14. Comment on your relationship with trust.

Trust has got to be earned and is quite fragile. Tread carefully.

15. Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?

Concerning religion, I don't concern myself with it. I am quite deistic when it comes to it.

Concerning politics, I am a Green. That should say more than enough. I don't have to hassle myself with Left/Right nonsense this way and can influence future just in the right way. Win/Win. What's not to love?

Which of the following temptations do you find yourself acting upon the most? (And briefly state why)

1. To constantly push yourself to be “the best”
2. To be without needs, well-intentioned
3. To replace direct experience with concepts
4. To have an extreme sense of personal moral obligation
5. To think that fulfillment is somewhere else
6. To cyclically become indecisive and seek others for reassurance
7. To overuse imagination in searching for yourself
8. To avoid conflicts and asserting yourself
9. To consider yourself entirely self-sufficient

1. I don't have to be the best. I just have to be what I am. But some things (like wheels on a car when parking) have got to be how they should be. Yeah.
2. To be well intentioned is good, to be without needs leads into a martyr complex and from there onto a dark path. Overall, this is somewhat present in me.
3. No, just no. The other way around is for me. To replace concepts with direct experience. Or, even better, to use concepts to maximise direct experience.
4. Yeah, I would say this is it. I just have to be on the side of good. I can't even fathom being on the other side. The word extreme otoh? Sounds kinda wrong.
5. Fulfillment is out there, yes. It's up to you to find it. But once you find it, HOLD ONTO IT! Don't let it go just because you think that grass is greener at your neighbour's.
6. Well, kinda yeah. This happens from time to time. But I think it is just a perfectly human thing to happen. But I can also be extremely decisive, because once I recognise something as a venue I'm good at/the right venue/etc, I am adamant on it. Even if I am factually wrong.
7. What? The? Hell? If I want to find out about myself, I'll either ask or, even better, try some things and see how good I am at them.Why would I be a woolgatherer? What a waste of perfectly good time...
8. Conflict is perfectly natural and the only way how a person can evolve. Sometimes you simply must assert yourself, no matter what. ... WHAT THE HELL did I just say? God dam Sith Code! Or the essence thereof. :frustrating: The thing is, I really believe in that. So, I am opposite to this one.
9. Nobody is entirely self-sufficient. There is this wonderful story, often given as a 1st or 2nd grade lecture. Its name? "Pale alone in the world" by Jens Sigsgaard. It's wonderful how many adults fail to realise the truth beyond such a simple child's story.

By usage?

4 > 5 > 2 > 6 > 1 > 9 > 7 > 3 > 8

///

Now, there is that. What'll it be?

When I better think about it, why just not get a full result? Yeah. That's for the best. Full result please!

Thank you! :angry:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody responds... /crickets

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there there :happy:

8 ? sp last 6 maybe ?
Yeah, 8 is in there. As you can see... 9w8 , 7w8 . The question is: is it strong enough to be idk, 8wX ? If that'd happen, I think that 6 could be reasonable as well. Then the following question: Is 8wX stronger than 7w8 , 9w8?

SP? Never thought about that one. I always get SX, but I never took official RHETI or IVQ. Plus, why 6 if you could explain? I never realistically saw that one(but then again there is no reason not to be that...). It's just that I can type, think and change thoughts like very fast. That's why most people tell me that I am either Ne(lol I can't use that one for shit!) or 7. It's just that 7 is...hard to notice(in writing, on the net) unless a person notes that he is restless, adventure addicted loonatic. But then again(idk if I said this here):

"Being alone in a plain white room with nothing in it except maybe rubber walls is a MORTIFYING thought to me" <- I've always been taught that is a clear sign of a 7 being present somewhere in your tritype. Maybe I'm wrong...

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I see reactivity from your answers, they are 4-6-8 your clearly not 4 core, that's my reasoning for 6(if not 8). I meant sp last 6; like 6 sx/so or 6 so/sx although sx/so 6 looks more likely. The thing is 7w8 + 9w8 is still not 8. I dont believe those 2 wings add up and make you look 8-ish or sth. It doesnt work that according to my understanding. You'd still be 7-9-X.

"Being alone in a plain white room with nothing in it except maybe rubber walls is a MORTIFYING thought to me" <- I've always been taught that is a clear sign of a 7 being present somewhere in your tritype. Maybe I'm wrong...
hmm, I think it would be scary to anyone. Thats why single detention cages exist in prisons, even the thought of it is just scary.

There might be 7'ish tone you have but I think it is just stong Pe; Se to be exact.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see reactivity from your answers, they are 4-6-8 your clearly not 4 core, that's my reasoning for 6(if not 8). I meant sp last 6; like 6 sx/so or 6 so/sx although sx/so 6 looks more likely. The thing is 7w8 + 9w8 is still not 8. I dont believe those 2 wings add up and make you look 8-ish or sth. It doesnt work that according to my understanding. You'd still be 7-9-X.

hmm, I think it would be scary to anyone. Thats why single detention cages exist in prisons, even the thought of it is just scary.

There might be 7'ish tone you have but I think it is just stong Pe; Se to be exact.
Ah! I misunderstood you the first time! You said:

"Eight. Sp or So and maybe you could be 6 as well" .

I see. Well, I could always be 6 there is no valid reason why not. Plus it's in the thinking centre, so everything except 5 is an option there tbh. Perhaps 268? If I had 468, I could be a Sith, y know? :angry:

edit: For a long time I tested as a 8w7 7w8 2w1. Could that be it?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
heh, are you a sith, though ?

I dont know how tritype works and I cant tri-type you but 862 doesnt sound too bad.

8w9 > 8w7. Although, playing as tank sounds 9w8'ish lol. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heh, are you a sith, though ?

I dont know how tritype works and I cant tri-type you but 862 doesnt sound too bad.

8w9 > 8w7. Although, playing as tank sounds 9w8'ish lol. :laughing:
The answer to the first question is...eh. What the hell too difficult! Besides, it's not our personae that steer us in that direction, but our deeds. And I want to help too much and detest constant testing that is going to cost you your head. Although I see the point in their philosophy. It's just too god dam extreme!

As for the last, that's exactly it, innit? I am going around in circles between 9w8 and 8w9. Is just stupid heh! But I don't like just a tank. I like everything that is safe and in your face. That most often, naturally, being just the tank. But melee tanky dps isn't half bad either. Is just that reaction for defense which is in the core.

The tritype works by determining an enneatype which fits the best from each centre and stacking them from the strongest to the weakest. Keep in mind, the weakest enneatritype is stil stronger than most of the other enneatypes. So, now we have 268/9, good. We are making progress! I feel like 268 would be better. And now, the difficult part: 862 or 682? xD

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As it turns out, yes I am an 468. Not only that, but 684. ...

Meh whatever. Welcome to Korriban! We have cookies!

edit: THAT'S why I couldn't play Imp.Agent story! It's too two timing for an 468...

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
why 4 over other image types ?

you indeed seem sx/so instinct wise so yes ! but 4 fix ? you'd be like a fucking volcano :angry:

hmm, maybe thats why I was scared of you before, though :th_sur:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why 4 over other image types ?

you indeed seem sx/so instinct wise so yes ! but 4 fix ? you'd be like a fucking volcano :angry:

hmm, maybe thats why I was scared of you before, though :th_sur:
Because I am like a volcano. Dormant and beautiful and tranquil(like Krakatau-just a beautiful isle in the sea) until... >.> you know BOOM! and everything goes to pieces(again, just like Krakatau). See that?

Plus, I found an awesome thing I'll share. Something that'll help people find their enneagram quickly and painlessly. You've got to be true however. That's how I got 4. Plus, it kinda fits. I don't want to go around wiping people's arses(the way I see 2) nor do I want to obsess over image and success(3). So...yeah.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.