Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is based on the original series, not All Grown Up.

Tommy-XNFP (I've seen him typed as INFP, but he seems to come off as an extrovert to me. I don't know.)
Chuckie-ISFJ
Phil-ESTP
Lil-ESFX (There were some times where she would act like Phil and other times where she would act "motherly.")
Angelica-ENTJ
Susie-ENFJ
Dil-Can this guy really be typed? He doesn't do much. :tongue:
Kimi-ENFP

Feel free to do the parents too. I would, but I'm too lazy. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Tommy: ENFx
Chuckie: ISFJ
Phil: ESTP
Lil: ESFP?
Angelica: ESxP, I think she could be a feeler
Susie: INFJ
Dil: Based on All Grown Up, INTP
Kimi: ENFP

Chaz: ISxJ
Stu: xSTP
Betty: ESTP
Howard: IxFJ

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I had typed Tommy as an INFP, but I think it's possible that he's an ISFP. He definitely does have strong Fi, though.
The thing that's making me consider ISFP is that many of his ideas seem to be based on how he can manipulate the physical world around him, if I'm explaining that well enough. I'd say IxFP, atleast.

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Tommy: ENFx
Chuckie: ISFJ
Phil: ESTP
Lil: ESFP?
Angelica: ESxP, I think she could be a feeler
Susie: INFJ
Dil: Based on All Grown Up, INTP
Kimi: ENFP
Yeah, I suppose you would have to go with All Grown Up to type Dil. But I would have to wonder whether or not his Ne is stronger than his Ti, since he does have crazy ideas.

As for Lil, I'll elaborate. In the Mother's Day special, she tried to be Chuckie's "mother." And while she didn't do a good job, she seemed to have a good idea of what mothers do. And then there was the episode where Chuckie and Phil cross-dressed. Lil, I believe, said something to the extent of "Boys can't wear dressies because they're mean and bad, naughty babies." Both of those seem to be concerned with gender roles, which could be Fe. Of course, this could be the newer seasons derailing the characters.

As for Angelica, I see her as more of an NJ type seeing how she comes up with elaborate plans (for her age, anyway) to manipulate the babies. And she has quite an imagination. Just look at the stuff she makes up to scare everyone. :laughing: Then again, she obviously cares about the babies as well. ...ENXJ?

I had typed Tommy as an INFP, but I think it's possible that he's an ISFP. He definitely does have strong Fi, though.
The thing that's making me consider ISFP is that many of his ideas seem to be based on how he can manipulate the physical world around him, if I'm explaining that well enough. I'd say IxFP, atleast.
That's a possibility as well.

Edit: What the hey? I'll do the adults.

Stu Pickles-EXTP (I'm not sure whether N or S is stronger.)
Didi Pickles-IXFJ
Lou Pickles-EXFX (It's between SJ and NP. Si has to be in there somewhere.)
Chaz Finster-ISFJ
Kira Finster-IXFJ
Drew Pickles-IXTJ
Charlotte Pickles-ENTJ
Howard DeVille-IXFJ
Betty DeVille-ESTP
Randy Carmichael-XNXJ
Lucy Carmichael-ENFJ

I used the Rugrats Wiki and Rugrats Online to help me out with some of this. ^_^U

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I loved this show back in the day!

Tommy: ENFP
Chucky: ISFJ or INFP. He seems to have qualities of both.
Angelica: ENTJ
Charlotte: ENTJ
Phil: ESFP
Lil: ESFP
Stu: XNTP
Didi: ESFJ
Howard: Don't remember enough of him to say
Chaz: ISFJ

·
Registered
89 Posts
I loved this show back in the day!

Tommy: ENFP
Chucky: ISFJ or INFP. He seems to have qualities of both.
Angelica: ENTJ
Charlotte: ENTJ
Phil: ESFP
Lil: ESFP
Stu: XNTP
Didi: ESFJ
Howard: Don't remember enough of him to say
Chaz: ISFJ
Of course the two least likeable characters are my type :tongue:
But it sounds pretty accurate.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Yeah, I suppose you would have to go with All Grown Up to type Dil. But I would have to wonder whether or not his Ne is stronger than his Ti, since he does have crazy ideas.
I've watched a couple of episodes, and I'd have to say that his Ne probably is stronger than his Ti.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Angelica seems more like an ESTJ.

Although, as a child I was compared to her a lot. People from I knew in my childhood still occasionally call me Angelica...

Tommy - INFP.
Chuckie - ISFJ.
Phil - ESTP.
Lil - ESFP.
Dil - INTP.
Kimi - ENFP.
Susie - ESFJ.

what a cast :)

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
This is based on the original series mainly but with some supplimenting from All Grown Up

Tommy-ENFP 8w7 (on the ambiverted side, but still very much a get-things-going style)
Chuckie-ISFJ 6w5
Phil-ESTP 7w8
Lil-ESFx 2w3 (does seem to lean to ESFJ in the later series)
Angelica-ENTJ, I think. She is actually a complex character though. Maybe 3w4?
Susie-ENFJ 2w1
Dil- only ExxP is determinable in the original series, but he is an ambiverted ENTP in All Grown Up
Kimi-ENFP (more pronounced E than Tommy) 7w6

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tommy-ENFP 8w7 (on the ambiverted side, but still very much a get-things-going style)
Tommy's an 8? I would have thought that he would be a 7. I haven't seen AGU or the original Rugrats in a long time, though, so there might be something here I'm missing.

Chuckie-ISFJ 6w5
Agreed.

Phil-ESTP 7w8
MBTI: Yup. Enneagram: Sure, why not? (Definitely a 7, though)

Lil-ESFx 2w3 (does seem to lean to ESFJ in the later series)
Yes, she does.

Angelica-ENTJ, I think. She is actually a complex character though. Maybe 3w4?
I think she could either be 8w7 or 3w4 depending on how you interpret her. Wholeheartedly agree with ENTJ.

Susie-ENFJ 2w1
Another one we can agree on.

Dil- only ExxP is determinable in the original series, but he is an ambiverted ENTP in All Grown Up
Any thoughts on the Enneagram? Or is Dil too hard to figure out? :crazy: ...I'm guessing 7w8.

Kimi-ENFP (more pronounced E than Tommy) 7w6
This seems right as well. ^_^

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I'll try the rest of the Pickles while I'm here...

Stu Pickles- (tricky, the whole crazy inventor thing is throwing me off) ISTP perhaps? INTP? Type 5?
Didi Pickles-very IxFJ, she is so much of an introvert though that I can't tell if she's more Si or Ni. Maybe 9w1?
Lou Pickles- something tells me that he's an ENFP with total Si mastery ;)
Drew Pickles- ISTx, leaning ISTJ
Charlotte Pickles-ExTJ, leaning ESTJ. 3w2.

Tommy's an 8? I would have thought that he would be a 7. I haven't seen AGU or the original Rugrats in a long time, though, so there might be something here I'm missing.
I could easily see him as a 7w8 as well. He is both an adventurer and a challenger. He puts some pressure on himself to be the bold, brave baby, and fears showing weakness, or him and the other rugrats being controlled (think that one episode where it was like they were in the old west, and the one where he got a cut). I think he leans a little more toward heroic and leading than excitement-seeking and optimistic, which is why I went with 8w7. Yet... in a sense it is more like he fears his own fear and then covers it up with his adventures, which is theoretically what makes the type 7. Now I'm very divided on this :tongue:

Yes, she does.
Yeah, I think I'll go ahead with ESFJ for Lil.

Any thoughts on the Enneagram? Or is Dil too hard to figure out? :crazy: ...I'm guessing 7w8.
He almost seems to be one of those rare eNTP 4w3s... that's a stretch though, so I'm thinking some sort of 7. Didn't see enough of AGU to say more..

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stu Pickles- (tricky, the whole crazy inventor thing is throwing me off) ISTP perhaps? INTP? Type 5?
You know, I had him as an extrovert, but now that I think of it, he doesn't get out of that basement much, does he? :crazy: ...I have no idea about whether or not he's an N or S. He has traits of both. ...5w4? o_O

Didi Pickles-very IxFJ, she is so much of an introvert though that I can't tell if she's more Si or Ni. Maybe 9w1?
I'm leaning toward ISFJ, but it's hard to say. And well...I get 9s and introverted 2s mixed up, so don't ask me. :tongue:

Lou Pickles- something tells me that he's an ENFP with total Si mastery ;)
*shrugs* I dunno, maybe.

Drew Pickles- ISTx, leaning ISTJ
Seeing as my previous guess was IXTJ, I'd say ISTJ is the best bet.

Charlotte Pickles-ExTJ, leaning ESTJ. 3w2.
3w2 sounds right. ...And now I'm not sure if she's N/S.

I could easily see him as a 7w8 as well. He is both an adventurer and a challenger. He puts some pressure on himself to be the bold, brave baby, and fears showing weakness, or him and the other rugrats being controlled (think that one episode where it was like they were in the old west, and the one where he got a cut). I think he leans a little more toward heroic and leading than excitement-seeking and optimistic, which is why I went with 8w7. Yet... in a sense it is more like he fears his own fear and then covers it up with his adventures, which is theoretically what makes the type 7. Now I'm very divided on this :tongue:
I guess I had the "adventurer" persona in mind. *looks at a description about type 7 to refresh memory* ...HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT!!! He is using his adventures to distract himself from his fear of being not fearless. *jaw drop* I never realized that about Tommy...

He almost seems to be one of those rare eNTP 4w3s... that's a stretch though, so I'm thinking some sort of 7. Didn't see enough of AGU to say more..
ENTP 4? ...That is strange. But then again, Dil's pretty strange. :tongue:

·
Registered
34 Posts
It would be wiser to go by All Grown Up.
Dil - ??? ISFP
Tommy - INFJ (Leader)
Susie - ESTP (Performer)
Angelica - ENTJ (Tyrant)
Stu - ENTP (he fucking invents things)
Charlotte - Same as anjelica (and my mom)
Chuckie - ESFJ (Normal) (Dependent)
Phil - ISTP
Kimi - Who the fuck cares! Lol
The Creator of the Rugrats - INFP!!!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
There's actually more to go off of in the original series, since it was run for so much longer, and their personalities were developed far beyond their chronological age of course. You get more of images than actual types in "All Grown Up" since they are in that whole middle school phase. I'm interested in how you see ISFP for Dil though...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Boy, I'm sure glad they never made a spin off series of this show with the kids as 11 year olds that act like high schoolers. I bet it would be really lame and completely get rid of the imagination that made the original series so good in the first place.

Yup, sure glad that never happened.

I don't want to make an entirely pointless topic... So...

Tommy - ENFP sounds good to me. The show is mostly his Neplay ramped to 11. Plus, he entirely has the "champion" archetype going for him. Just try and pick on his friends.

Chuckie - Harder. IxFP Is my instinct, but IXFX is all I feel comfortable saying for sure. He doesn't like anything to bother his routine, but he isn't really an organizer of any sort either. IFPs, especially such an anxiety ridden one, can easily get overwhelmed by stimuli and react like he does.

Phil - ESTP. He just is.

Lil- I really don't know. I think she's suppose to be his ESFP distaff counterpart. Honestly, as much as I liked the twins I felt they had the least substance behind their characters.

Some adults...
Stu - ITP absolutely. INTP is my guess, ISTP is second. He seems to enjoy novel solutions for the sake of them, which makes me lean towards Ne, but doesn't rule out Se.

Didi - ISFJ. The reserved nurturing archetype.

Grandpa - Uhhh... I just don't even know. ESTP?

Drew - ISTJ archetype. I mean, he's even an accountant.

Charlotte - ESTJ, but maybe ENTJ. Doesn't have much to her other than over achieving at the detriment to her family sort of character.

Chaz - Same as Chuckie.

Phil and Lil's dad - Can't even remember his name. Not going to try, but would lump him in with Daria's dad.

Betty - ESTP straw feminist.

Probably forgot some...

Edit:
Oh duh!

Angelica - ENTJ is my best guess. She's a toddler overlord in contrast to:

Susie - ENFJ the toddler mother figure.

Edit again:
Howard! That was his name!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Tommy- ENFP. I don't see him as an Fi dom, though he has a lot of it. I see Ne because he wants to really connect others to his ideas. He reminds me of so many ENFP's I know: he's enthuiastic and warm and wants to get people out of their shell and really get excited about his elaborate ideas and adventures. He tries to get people externally involved. See how he does that with Chuckie?

Chuckie: ISFJ. No questions.

Angelica is ESFP or ENTJ. She's just such a clear emotional type to me. But her Ni function is heavily used, and she's a pretty obvious Te type. She seems to be pretty split. But, she's rather emotional. Idk. It's either ENTJ or ESFP I know for sure. Her functions are all over the place.

Phil- ESTP

Lil- ESFP. I don't really see her as ESFJ because her Si is so weak to me. She can play Fe roles but I think it's more of a using her imagination kind of thing.

Susie- Obvious ENFJ.

Kimi- ENFP

Dil- ENTP big time. Ne dominance huge. Even more so than tommy.

Didi- ISFJ. She's pretty damn Si dom.

Stu- Oh god. He was really introverted in the first three seasons but he got more extroverted later on. I was thinking more IxFP but I can see the Fe and he's a Ti now that I think about it (the episode about him and his brother fighting was like a Te and a Ti conflicting against eacher other). I can't really decide between N or S, but ITP yeah. He would be Ne aux or Se aux depending on the episode. lol

Drew- ISTJ yes.

Charlotte- ESTJ. They don't really give off her aux function as her character isn't well developed; she's just a bossy Te type. All she is. I learn towards Si though for whatever reason.

Howard: ISFP

Betty: obvious ESTP

I don't really remember susie's parents well but randy was IXTX. Her brother, the nerdy one seemed very INTJ to me. Her other sibilings don't remember, I think her sister Lisa was ESFP from what I remember?

The grandpa was pretty ESFP to me. Not an intuitive obviously.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Tommy is an INFP. INFPs can act like ENFPs at times. But most of his intuition is grounded in him.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts