Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have a 10 things about you thread, but I think it would be really cool to know everyone's names and where we're from instead of calling everyone by their usernames. I've seen some people in here from England and other fascinating places!

I'm Melissa and I'm in Vancouver, BC - CANADA!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
hey... i noticed no one has responded and i'm not an enfj, but .........................

my name is kevin, and i live in alabama.. yay, not really. used to live in texas.... i'm going to school .... actually typing this at a friends house, she's out for the moment to babysit for someone........... oh, i have been to canada; i went there with some friends- it was .... nova scotia (spelling?). we went during the summer and even then it was cold, but i loved it and everyone was really nice, although they gave me crap about saying "y'all"... eh, whatever :p.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Name thief!!!
Well, if I were to guess, using my Ne :laughing:, I'd say she was born before you, so actually, you stole her name. :wink:

PS: ENFJ cat fight. :crazy:
PS2 : Ok, so I am Razvan, I'm 28 and I'm from eternally fascinating Romania.:happy: A lot of people who came here from foreign countries confessed how fascinating it was, although, a lot fo them were not saying it in a positive way. :laughing:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey... i noticed no one has responded and i'm not an enfj, but .........................

my name is kevin, and i live in alabama.. yay, not really. used to live in texas.... i'm going to school .... actually typing this at a friends house, she's out for the moment to babysit for someone........... oh, i have been to canada; i went there with some friends- it was .... nova scotia (spelling?). we went during the summer and even then it was cold, but i loved it and everyone was really nice, although they gave me crap about saying "y'all"... eh, whatever :p.
I <3 Alabama....just because that's where Forest Gump is from! Haha. Gosh, I love that movie!!
Nova Scotia is so pretty! Even though I'm on the opposite coast, I can appreciate the East's scenery. I love Canada! I chuckle a bit whenever I come across someone who really doesn't know about Canada, let alone has travelled here.

I kid you not, I was in Idaho a few years ago, and an American actually asked me how I got internet connection in an igloo!! I must have seemed rude for laughing but MY GOODNESS!

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Hi I'm Jordan from San Francisco I'm working on my EMT certificate right now and going to work with SFFD
P.S I'm the ENFJs evul perceiving cousin

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, if I were to guess, using my Ne :laughing:, I'd say she was born before you, so actually, you stole her name. :wink:

PS: ENFJ cat fight. :crazy:
PS2 : Ok, so I am Razvan, I'm 28 and I'm from eternally fascinating Romania.:happy: A lot of people who came here from foreign countries confessed how fascinating it was, although, a lot fo them were not saying it in a positive way. :laughing:
I even clicked her page to figure out the age difference, but didn't see a birth year! I was born in 89'!! :crazy:
Us ENFJ's are too nice to cat fight haha.

Romanian, hey!?
Ce Faci!?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi I'm Jordan from San Francisco I'm working on my EMT certificate right now and going to work with SFFD
P.S I'm the ENFJs evul perceiving cousin
Haha! :tongue:
I think it's great you're doing your EMT certificate! Need more paramedics! At least we do where I am.
Not to mention, as a care aide, I don't mind seeing you guys come in and out of my work all the time :crazy:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I <3 Alabama....just because that's where Forest Gump is from! Haha. Gosh, I love that movie!!
Nova Scotia is so pretty! Even though I'm on the opposite coast, I can appreciate the East's scenery. I love Canada! I chuckle a bit whenever I come across someone who really doesn't know about Canada, let alone has travelled here.

I kid you not, I was in Idaho a few years ago, and an American actually asked me how I got internet connection in an igloo!! I must have seemed rude for laughing but MY GOODNESS!
... um... wow. well what do you expect, he/she was from idaho...

not even sure what i meant by that lol...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL!
This same trip, while staying in a hotel, our neighbours came knocking on the door (it was a grade 11 band trip - rowdy teens etc...you know the drill.)
I opened the door and the big gruff biker looking guy standing in front of me had a gun on his belt holster!
I nearly peed myself right then and there. Needless to say, that trip had quite a few memorable moments!

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
I'm Christine, I'm older than most of you I think (though I try not to act my age too often) and I live in Auckland, New Zealand.

Reactions: Oleas

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I even clicked her page to figure out the age difference, but didn't see a birth year! I was born in 89'!! :crazy:
Us ENFJ's are too nice to cat fight haha.

Romanian, hey!?
Ce Faci!?
Foarte bine, multumesc! :laughing: Google translate? It's awesome anyway that you did that.:happy:

I don't actually know her birth year, it was just a logical conclusion from pictures, you look very mature, now that I know yours, I thought you were 2-3 years older. :happy:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I'm Christine, I'm older than most of you I think (though I try not to act my age too often) and I live in Auckland, New Zealand.
oh my god, i would love to travel to new zealand. did you know they used to have eagles there big enough to prey on people.... yeah, saw it in a documentary. uhhh random info aside, heya.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
LOL!
This same trip, while staying in a hotel, our neighbours came knocking on the door (it was a grade 11 band trip - rowdy teens etc...you know the drill.)
I opened the door and the big gruff biker looking guy standing in front of me had a gun on his belt holster!
I nearly peed myself right then and there. Needless to say, that trip had quite a few memorable moments!
heh, yeah that would sort of scary. when i went to nova scotia i went with some friends for a school thing over the summer (the summer before 8th grade). we got in late and went to a fast food place and the tour bus guy was really nervous, saying that it was a dangerous area... and my stupid excited self was trying to go around and talk to strangers ( i can get really extroverted when something seems surreal ), and i also remember seeing someone "busk" for the first time so i took all my change and dropped it in his guitar case.... just sat there and listened to him play his guitar and harmonica, which as to be the best combination... all he was missing was a fiddle or violin.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Foarte bine, multumesc! :laughing: Google translate? It's awesome anyway that you did that.:happy:

I don't actually know her birth year, it was just a logical conclusion from pictures, you look very mature, now that I know yours, I thought you were 2-3 years older. :happy:
No, no translator for me!!
One of the LPNs that I work with is from Romania. We have a good little system going when we work together! I correct her when she makes an English mistake and she teaches me some Romanian! I love love love her accent!

Ahhh yes, I always get that. People generally think that I'm about 25, but I'm just a youngin' at 21 haha :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm Rebecca, I'm from London england, I've only ever lived there, but I've been to lots of places including canada I went there to see niagra falls I really liked it, I just finished studying sound art, and now am just doing some subjective studying and writing, and just enjoying life.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
oh my god, i would love to travel to new zealand. did you know they used to have eagles there big enough to prey on people.... yeah, saw it in a documentary. uhhh random info aside, heya.
I didn't know about this bird until you mentioned it. Funny because the Moa which weighed about 200kg I did know about but the Haast eagle used to prey on the moas. Here I was thinking that it was the Maoris who ate them all. I have been to Haast though, the place the eagles were named after. Fascinating, thanks for telling me.

Reactions: Donovan

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm Brendan, I live in New York but not in NYC. I've only lived in New York for 21 years of my life (as of tomorrow). I'm a bio major but I have a side interest in psychology and random other social sciences. I'm not a big poster but I like to read some of the threads here and there. Here's one curve ball I'll throw you all, I'm apart of a paranormal group stationed in my home town.

~EBD

1 - 20 of 43 Posts