Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, so i want to start a story, and every reply gets to add a sentence. or two. or a paragraph. whatever. go.

it was a dark and cloudy night. everything around me fell silent. suddenly, the...

·
Registered
55 Posts
the moon came out from behind the clouds, illuminating the small clearing within the forest. The shadows seemed to dance, though the light was still.

·
Registered
826 Posts
A flash had blown your eyes confused. What stood above you now was horrifying it made your heart skip a beat and your legs tremble. You had only came in here to fetch a CD, you had only came in here to fetch a CD. This girl is always persistent on studying you, as if you were some specimen. She cast a long shadow across the floor and onto the wall. The INTJ.

·
Registered
852 Posts
She peered at me from under her glasses, which were perfectly cleaned and sparkled in the store's pale lamplight, as she jotted some quick notes in the book she always carried around. She tried to act natural as she pretended to focus on blasting Wolfgang Mozart's Requiem from the CD Player in the corner of the shop. The dramatic and sorrowful notes filled the shop, but even the shop keeper would not dare to question the girl's actions nor attempt to stop her. The air grew colder and my breath intensified.
The music seemed to express her own emotions in a way which she could not...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts