Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in a deep woodland forest there was a party of INFP, one held out a magical ball made of crystal, It glowed faintly. Then the man spoke, i have gathered you all for a game i will go first, he placed his palm on the ball. suddenly there was a flash of light emitting from the ball, they were in a meadow full of flowers of all kinds arranged in a messy way, than the plants shivered with happiness, and out of each plant came nectar that molded itself together, to create a transparent block of thick aqua blue water, than the man spoke who ever touches the block, will be able to make what ever he or she wishes the block to be. i will begin, so the man presses upon block it turns into a sea shell white mansion, he leads the guests to the inside of the mansion. as he walked the main door automatically opens, then he said to the group, run in one by one and tell me what you see and felt while you are in there! (the moment when you walk in,you get teleported in to your own fantasy world! mine would be a beach where there is my imaginary wife, and my children and they all are happy! ever day we surf and have sushi for dinner!):happy:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
how do i delete this thread?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i was starting to get sad, because this is the second thread i have made and i want it to be the best thread i have ever made.:crying:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
It was a beautiful writing :)

What I see:

Something similar like in "Avatar". Glowy nature, peace and electricity in the air, hearing magical sounds of the night, feeling free and happy, and feeling safe because there aren't any dangerous animals around, only magic... little cute happily laughing fairies flying around me and then I see my own beautiful bird-dragon with who I'm going to fly above the great field and "touch" the sky...

And P.S! Well... I'm not so sure that you can delete this thread... why do delete it anyway? :happy:

·
Banned
463 Posts
Yeah! This sounds fun.

(My imaginary place is stolen/shared :p)

My door took me to a three-roomed house in the middle of nowhere... a very beautiful nowhere. Alaska? Haha. There was a very cute, intelligent, funny, not imaginary guy there who I love. :D
We were statues.

Also. There was an irish wolfhound, and he could help us experience the 4th dimension.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey can we be friends?

Reactions: FiNe SiTe

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
um how do i do that?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
those are cool worlds! man i want some hot coco.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
an irsh blood hound? is it cute and cuddly?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts