Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I'm curious about the rest of you. This game is to help me compare my life with other INFPs and to help ALL INFPs relate to each about all kinds of things. What I would like you to please do, is
(1. State something you hate about being an INFP, and (2. State something you love about being an INFP

And please don't say you hate everything about being an INFP. I guarantee you can all find at least one thing you love about your personality. :)

I'll start our game;
(1. I often hate how sensitive I am, just in general. One mean glance or careless comment can make me cry.
(2. I love my super-active internal self, even if I get lost in it sometimes. It keeps me entertained and I think generally helps me function as a human.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
1. I hate - My impulsiveness or rather the lack of reasoning behind my actions. I often feel I have no choice but to go off of gut instinct but I'd still like to understand what's going on with me because I don't TRUST it entirely. It makes me worry that I'm perhaps not doing what I ought to be/living up to my potential.

2. I love - ...hm.. = I It was hard enough to say I hated something about myself. I could only do that because I want that something to change. And even that, I feel, is happening for a reason -_-" I don't really like to measure things in terms of "good" or "bad." I guess there isn't anything about myself that I place on a pedestal and/or strongly value only because there's nothing extraordinary about being a different type of 'ordinary' imo if you get what I'm saying. I'm fine with pretty much all of the rest of me. How about that? xD

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
1None. For every bad thing I can think of, there is an up side to it. I also think it's really negative to think about such things. How does it help a person? I'm not saying self examination for the purpose of change is bad, but why just think about something you hate about yourself for the sake of it? Yeah, I know, it's just a game.

2 I find it easy to have fun, I can see good in most things. I laugh a lot and life really interests me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
1- I dislike how hard it is for me to communicate my feelings, and how fickle my feelings seem to be (though I secretly love being fickle sometimes)
2- I love how much and how deeply I can love another person. (maybe not an INFP thing, but still sort of an INFP thing d:)

·
Registered
543 Posts
well,i dont like it when people dont let things be done in mah way, also i have too many ideas and too little time....

Reactions: TheShyBibliophile

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
1. If overly stressed it's easy for people to get to my emotions in a way that brings out pain and overreaction on my part, which in turn leads to me getting frustrated at myself for losing control... which is stressful. Stress can be a bad cycle. I will likely never be rich monetarily. Sometimes it feels hard to communicate what you feel inside in a way that translates through a medium that can be readily understood by another person so that they comprehend the depth with which you feel something in the way that lets them understand the real you. Love can be elusive.

2. When in a healthy state, I can deal with stress better than most. I'm okay with that notion that I will likely never be rich with the moneys. When life is happy, it is sooo happy. I get to be mysterious. I can love so deeply. Honestly, almost everything about being an INFP is great in the overall scope of things.

·
Banned
5,314 Posts
1. I hate....................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................
..........................ehhhmmmmmm................................................................................................................................
indeciveness...................................................................................................................maybe...................................
...............................I dunno.......................................................................................................................................

2. What is not to love? Team INFP. Team awesome!

Reactions: TheShyBibliophile

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
1. Difficulty with execution & lack of motivation when it comes to finishing things, cause after 24 hours I'm already fixated on my next project.
2. Knowing people's motifs and intentions even if they try their hardest to hide them. It's almost impossible to manipulate me because I read people incredibly well. This makes me safe in the world, whereas most people are constantly being manipulated, cheated on, disappointed, blablabla. I just don't have drama in my life thanks to this ability to see "beyond".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts