Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i used to do this alot in my late teens, i havent done it in a while. it usually happens when im super bored, like at church..

ill sit there, and stare at someone I know, usually its a family member or a friend of the family, someone that i recognize, ill just stare at their face, and after maybe a few seconds some features will become defined id say. which will cause this person to look unfamiliar to me, it would trip me about all the time hahaha. so i enjoyed doing it,

the way i rationalizd it, was that When the person looked unfamiliar, it was like i was seeing them for the first time, like thats how they would look like if we didnt know eachother and i walked passed them on the street.

i dont know, i may be going insane for all i know. lol.

so if anyone else does this, or has an explanation please let me know..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Truthfully.. i don't think i've done that before.. surprisingly! XD hahah i dont think you are insane or crazy.. just maybe you are zoned out? :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
haha i know what you're saying.. i have done that! kind of like when you see a word so much that it starts to look like the wrong spelling. like one time i just couldn't believe that 'shoes' was actually spelled s-h-o-e-s, it just looked so weird at the time.

here is sort of an explanation: Jamais vu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw, the picture in your sig.. i cannot resist watching

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha i know what you're saying.. i have done that! kind of like when you see a word so much that it starts to look like the wrong spelling. like one time i just couldn't believe that 'shoes' was actually spelled s-h-o-e-s, it just looked so weird at the time.

here is sort of an explanation: Jamais vu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

btw, the picture in your sig.. i cannot resist watching
COOL BEANS! yeah that explains it pretty much! its cool that i finally know what its called! swweeeet!

and yes i love my sig.. its soooo eye catching! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts