Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if we've had one of these threads yet... I think we have.
But anyways its overdue. (Forget the Art Forum, we are "The Artists")

Show me some your work ISFPs. Whether you are a painter, sculptor, or hair designer - or maybe you just have some pictures of when your dad tried to wrestle a bear a few years ago - I want to see it. If you dont have any picture of what ever it is that you do ,dont let that stop you, feel free to describe it the best you can. Maybe you are a great poet or writer anyways.

Ive heard plenty of talk on this forum about how you might not be that artistic. But Im sure that there is something out there that you are good at. And if not maybe someone here will inspire you. Anyone can be artistic. It just take a little time and practice.

Videos, photography, or stacking dominoes - show me what you got.
(Just try not to post all your stuff at once! Also other nonISFPs can join in too!)

Ill start with a couple of mine :wink:

(I wasnt sure how to get the pictures on here.)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Some things I made on Microsoft paint about 2 years ago. I also like to draw but I haven't really uploaded any of my drawings.

You can add pictures by clicking the little icon with the mountains or by adding

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can add pictures by clicking the little icon with the mountains or by adding
yeah but I dont have any of my stuff online yet XD so i dont think works. Let me see if I can get it on.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm learning how to use photoshop. I know this stuff is super beginnerish, but I thought I'd post it nonetheless.
I think it looks great. Keep it up. I run out of patience with photoshop so I dont really use it. My pics are straight from the camera :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol its an eye... idk if it looks different on your computer. Things can look completely different depending on the computer, especially a Mac as compared to a PC. Its annoying sometimes. Im worried that it might look almost completely black. Ive already had this happen once too me :(
Im on a PC

Reactions: dizzygirl

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its ok i do that all the time... not with my stuff but you know what i mean...
Yours is good too. I like the first one a little better than the other. How long did it take you to do that?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yep. As sensors, we notice the details first I guess. I like the first one of mine more too. It took probably 15-20 minutes because I didn't really have much of a clue what I was doing. I kept adding layers which eventually slowed my computer down in a huge way until I figured out how to merge them. Heh. It probably would have made more sense/been easier if I read instructions or a guide, but I'm really not big on that kind of stuff. xD

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I go to Ai so we have to take a class on all that stuff... and spend four hours doing it each class :(
its torture....:crying:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah then on top of that its an 8am class on a Saturday... so i usually go in drunk... i remember i had a friend who passed out one morning in the student lounge...

anyways heres some more pics -

this one kinda reminds me of the desert

lol ok this one looks more like an eye

·
Registered
751 Posts
8 AM? I wouldn't pick a class that early if someone paid me. That would be academic suicide.

I'm suddenly feeling inspired.. I really want to go outside and take pictures. Too bad it's pitch black. D: What do you get your inspiration from? Is it something that just hits you or do you not need to feel inspired to take pictures?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well the eye thing just hit me. ive got like 20 or 30 eye pictures lol
but the other stuff just kinda happens. like the beach pic and the one of the bush above i got when i went on a 15 bike ride to the beach... it was terrible. but i got some good pics out of it... the apple was classwork. XD i spent 3 hours on it
a lot of my others come from riding with ppl in vehicles like that first pic.

Forgot to ask - how about u?
(its funny that its just us 2 talking)

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah then on top of that its an 8am class on a Saturday... so i usually go in drunk...
Congratulations - you now have my seal of approval! I´ve done the same thing for a class at about the same time. It was some class about VHDL programming - not exactly exciting.

I'm not good at holding a brush, or shooting something, but i can make some sounds:

YouTube - tanelkrm's Channel
I like it, the tracks flow nicely. What kind of software or hardware do you use? I´m going to build a computer for music creation so I´ll be looking for software for sure, maybe a new synth too. Also, do you know anything about sound recording? I want to go heavy with the sampling.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've been using my trusty FL Studio 9, and a couple of good software synths.I don't know quite much about recording, as i like to create sounds myself with synthesizers, of course i use premade samples and loops too, but im not home with sampling.

Anyway, if you need any recommendations for synths or other advice on music, then hit me on PM or MSN.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts