Personality Cafe banner

201 - 220 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
I mentioned earlier that I think Jared Leto is an ESI, here are two clips

I think the first clip showcases a pretty clear case of Fi-base(the second clip actually shows some of the negative sides of it), and I honestly can't see any indicator of Ne in either clip.

Watching the second clip made me interested about Lorde's type. She seems to use Fe and Ni to some degree, but I dunno. Any guesses?

·
Registered
18,511 Posts
If you watch some of Chris Hadfield you might find that he give similar reaction when he talk and deal with space food. You have to admit I am right about Idra lol. Im saying that a more mature person have more control over self action. Saying that Fe-PoLR in some instances might look like innocents since it is not at all (almost) regelated I could agree. From a VI standpoint.
I don't care about how they look or what expressions they make; 1D Fe can be as deadpan in PoLR as it is in DS. What matters how they try to interact with their audience. I don't see Hadfield doing that based on an Fi hidden agenda logic.

·
Banned
3,600 Posts

I think the first clip showcases a pretty clear case of Fi-base(the second clip actually shows some of the negative sides of it), and I honestly can't see any indicator of Ne in either clip.

Watching the second clip made me interested about Lorde's type. She seems to use Fe and Ni to some degree, but I dunno. Any guesses?
That's Fi+. Fi+ explains reasonings and points of view to connect such. Fi- breaks these things up, showing how they are different.
When two people are mentioned and there is dissention, he is reconciling viewpoints to say "both parties are good."

Edit: Also, that dude looks like Jesus lol

·
Registered
490 Posts
That's Fi+. Fi+ explains reasonings and points of view to connect such. Fi- breaks these things up, showing how they are different.
When two people are mentioned and there is dissention, he is reconciling viewpoints to say "both parties are good."

Edit: Also, that dude looks like Jesus lol
Well I'm a bit familiar with the +/- signs, but I refrain from considering them too much when typing simply because according to my experience, nearly everyone seems to showcase both directions of at least their lead to some degree depending on context, which causes me to think that it'd be easy to ignore the nuances of reality. I mean, most actors seem to display some measure of what could be interpreted as both Fi+ and Fe+ in interviews, since interviews are generally done in a way that's supposed to create and reinforce positive emotions, both in atmosphere and personal connection.

But anyway. Can you point to a specific time when he does what you describe? Because I don't necessarily see him doing that, and I think 18:45 in the second clip provides a decent example of Fi-. I mean, he's basically saying that one big thing separates him from Lorde, which is that he had to work hard for success and she didn't. Now I doubt this is intentional from his side, since that wouldn't be very Fi of him, but as a probable Fi+ type myself I can say that focusing on divisions between people, and especially when comparing myself to people I barely know, would feel very unnatural. But maybe he's just envious.

·
Registered
382 Posts

Leto is usually typed as LII AFAIK. Could be an EII too.

Lorde is an ESI, possibly Se subtype and D or C in the DCNH system.

What socionics type is Taylor Swift?

I'd say ESE or alternatively beta NF.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #210

??

Also interested in Adele's type.
Florence Welch is usually typed as Fi base, but I doubt it, she doesn't strike me as Fe ignoring.

I entertain the idea of her being Alpha SF, since she seems Si and Fe valuing.
She could be IEE though.

Also wonder about Adele. She comes off as rational extraverted base.

·
Banned
8,898 Posts
I entertain the idea of her being Alpha SF, since she seems Si and Fe valuing.
She could be IEE though.
I had never watched her interviews until you brought up Alpha SF in another thread. I agree it's a striking difference.

For example:

I've seen IEE as her type but I'm not too familiar with the arguments.

Also wonder about Adele. She comes off as rational extraverted base.
By rational extraverted base, do you mean Te and Fe? If I can segue a bit, I mostly see ESI or EII for Janelle Monae, but someone suggested LSE and it sparked my interest.

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
@Word Dispenser

Sarah Silverman. Is she another one of these strong ENTP women?

^^ENTP build? lol

Somebody said a while ago that sensors are, in general, physically "sturdier" than intuitives. From the intuitive males I know that seems somewhat true. lol. But what if intuitives are like Hyenas, where the women are the stronger ones? An ENTP woman is stronger compared to other women than ENTP males are compared to other males. Or what if intuitives are actually physically stronger in general? Wouldn't that be a trip.

Jung was a pretty big guy and was vigorous into old age.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
I had never watched her interviews until you brought up Alpha SF in another thread. I agree it's a striking difference.
For example:

I've seen IEE as her type but I'm not too familiar with the arguments.
Yup. I also thought Florence must be Fi, before watching the interviews. Her music just seems kinda fi-ish aka original-and-individualistic, which was another reminder how I shouldn't pay attention to rubbish stereotypes and that what I actually saw was far more likely to be Si. Her songs have always been such a natural flow of colours, sounds and sensations. No matter what type she is I'm a fan :kitteh:.

Think IEE is the only typing that could make at least some sense for her, if choosing from serious quadras.

By rational extraverted base, do you mean Te and Fe? If I can segue a bit, I mostly see ESI or EII for Janelle Monae, but someone suggested LSE and it sparked my interest.
Yes, Te or Fe. Must see/read some interviews with her to have a clearer opinion on her type.

From what I remember of Janelle Monae she's definitely Fi. Had to get to device that has the sound, to actually listen what she says in the video.

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
@Word Dispenser

Sarah Silverman. Is she another one of these strong ENTP women?

^^ENTP build? lol

Somebody said a while ago that sensors are, in general, physically "sturdier" than intuitives. From the intuitive males I know that seems somewhat true. lol. But what if intuitives are like Hyenas, where the women are the stronger ones? An ENTP woman is stronger compared to other women than ENTP males are compared to other males. Or what if intuitives are actually physically stronger in general? Wouldn't that be a trip.

Jung was a pretty big guy and was vigorous into old age.
I'd say either SLE or LIE. She's a bit too harsh to be an Alpha, imo. Her humour is laced with the kind of sarcasm that's normally reserved for Se and/or Fi users.

As for her build-- I don't think that physical frame and/or musculature and/or training habits are cognitive factors-- But, how well you do at them and/or your motivations for doing them are probably cognitive factors. The former hinging upon upbringing, really-- There are probably plenty of intuitives born and raised in very active environments.

·
Banned
8,898 Posts
Yup. I also thought Florence must be Fi, before watching the interviews. Her music just seems kinda fi-ish aka original-and-individualistic, which was another reminder how I shouldn't pay attention to rubbish stereotypes and that what I actually saw was far more likely to be Si. Her songs have always been such a natural flow of colours, sounds and sensations. No matter what type she is I'm a fan .

Think IEE is the only typing that could make at least some sense for her, if choosing from serious quadras.
IEE makes sense in that context.

I'm mostly drawn to her album Ceremonials, and it's pretty heavy with color and water. I still haven't listened to How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful. (I'm always late with these things.)

Yes, Te or Fe. Must see/read some interviews with her to have a clearer opinion on her type.

From what I remember of Janelle Monae she's definitely Fi. Had to get to device that has the sound, to actually listen what she says in the video.
Adele is another shock. More open and chatty than I expected.

Janelle Monae always struck me as obvious Fi, but I don't see her typed that often.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I think ILI makes more sense for Walter White. Even LIE can fit. He clearly values Se.

Moments like this
1:52

Mike would be the SLI.

201 - 220 of 518 Posts