Personality Cafe banner

501 - 518 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Been doing some typings lately.

Jeff bezos LIE, there's a complete absence of Si and non valuation, and strong valued Te. This correlates strongly with Amazon culture and criticism of its disregard for employee wellbeing.

Terence mckenna ILE most likely, although potentially IEE. In fact I think he, sheldrake and ralph abraham are all alphas considering their discussions at esalen institute.

Stanton Friedman I think is ILE, seen a few lectures focus on exploration, rejection of Ni. Uses mainly Te arguments to back up his Ti structure, so Ti creative, Te demonstrative.

Richard stallman LII, has gotten himself into a bit of trouble lately because of 1D Fe and role Fi. But he's a really good guy. Strong Ti focus on principles and a rejection of conventional norms in favor of his own personal ones, creative Ne.

Has peculiar needs with regards to the body, requires a certain temperature(like me) to sleep and doesn't like to go to hotels but rather couch crash. implying valued, mobilizing Si.

Glenn greenwald, IEI. Focus on Se evaluation of power structures and acting against them, but seems weak in making a difference himself and values it in other people.
Started a dog shelter to make a positive impact.

Principle based and valuing but not afraid of making value judgements in public about other people or organizations. So Ti mobilizing and Fi demonstrative. ESI is unlikely but maybe possible.

·
Banned
5,301 Posts
Tim Finn

Neil Finn

Tim & Neil Finn...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interesting in the type of Donovan, he sit there and singing in a mellow atmosphere, he is a good listerner in interviews, tender and warm, is he an IEI or SEI?
And the guitarist Plini, he is so humble, quiet and calm, which even makes others whoever in the same screen too active and impetuous, his stare is sincerely and even affectionatenessat but not much emotions there. I would type he as Ti dom or Fi dom, not sure, is he an ILI or EII?

501 - 518 of 518 Posts