·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Dear JC,

You suck at competitive games go back to LoL you newb. Stop mind controlling me I'm wearing my tin foil hat get out you big baby. Mist of pandora?

-Desean Lewis

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Dear Oh-So-Serious Retail Sales Guy,

Thank you for your intense attention. It felt like you were going to pierce holes in me with your stare. Ordinarily I wouldn't like that, but since there was a brain behind it, it was a good thing. It's interesting to see someone who takes their job so seriously especially against the contrast of your co-workers. You really stood out. Also, the lack for false smiles and discussion of details and factual information was oh-so-helpful.

If I was in the market for a Ferrari and you were selling, I'd buy. You're going places and you're also really cute. What's your personality type? You might even be an SJ, a thinker too? That's weird. INFJ is possible, I suppose. I'd like to know.

- INTP

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Dear Calculus teacher,

I don't know if I should be relieved or frustrated with the lack of your presence in the classroom. I understand you were in the hospital, and that's cool and all, but I just want a little indication of what YOU'RE like as opposed to the substitute teacher who's been assigning review work I haven't studied in over a year. I might be thrilled if you actually teach us when you get back. But if this is exactly what it's going to be like when you return, then I want a refund of the time I wasted doing problems I don't remember how to do.
I have an impending sense of doom that I'm going to struggle a lot in this class.

-INTP

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Dear Forum Members,
Thanks for thanking the thanks.
Thanks,
INTP

P.S. Thanks.

pssss... pssss........................... thanks.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Dear: Flyin Myroom,

STOP BEING SO FUCKING ANNOYING! :)

- INTP

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dear College Algebra Teacher,

Thank you for scaring away 1/6 of the class with your over the top speech about how difficult the class is. That weird dude that kept sitting next to me had no concept of boundaries.

Mild platonic love,

-INTP Girl

PS: In regards to 60% of students failing your class... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Dear Facebook Person,

Please stop deleting your statuses. I know my comments(& those of a fellow NT) really make you think, but just because you can't doesn't mean you have to delete an entire status. I really like having these arguments & it's fun to see how you react(abeit the fact you over react(Ooh, that rhymed!)).

-Me

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dear Beautifully-Minded Friend,

Why'd you need to go and take that next step? It will totally screw any friendship we had. I'd like to console you, but not like that. I really couldn't see that coming, and I really can't see where to from here.

I have never met a mind like yours combined with the depth of feeling you have. You make my brain do somersaults sometimes, a rare thing.

I'm sad that this is all going to end.

- INTP

Reactions: Kitagawa Megumi
1 - 20 of 98 Posts