Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life Soup

Life Soup - we are the combination of what we experience in our lifetime. Let's make soup!

I started to think about my role in people's lives here on PC...and vice versa. How great is it that we can play a role in the lives of people we've never met and may never meet. As insignificant as some might view their interaction here on PC, we still have some reflection on the lives of those reading our blogs or replies to thread posts. We are like a big pot of soup! A little bit of this and a little bit of that...add a little water, stir it up and you end up with a completely satisfying pot of soup - one in which we've all joined together to create.

I'm hoping my addition to this fabulous soup is a special spice everyone can enjoy. I hope my responses spark people to use their imagination. I hope to inspire them to think about things just a little differently than they had before. And most of all, I hope my thoughts calm them, cause them to feel comforted or to simply feel as if they are not alone.

What are you hoping to add to the soup?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Interesting topic...

The ingredients you wish to contribute to the soup are practically the same as what I would have listed. When you say soup, are you referring to PersonalityCafe as a whole or just the INFJ section? My mind, upon reading your post, immediately started to think of ideas as to what the other types' spices could be. I would say the INFJs are some kind of relaxing, harmonious herb that calms stress, but what about the other types? Who is the cayan pepper? The salt?

I'm making myself hungry.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting topic...

The ingredients you wish to contribute to the soup are practically the same as what I would have listed. When you say soup, are you referring to PersonalityCafe as a whole or just the INFJ section? My mind, upon reading your post, immediately started to think of ideas as to what the other types' spices could be. I would say the INFJs are some kind of relaxing, harmonious herb that calms stress, but what about the other types? Who is the cayan pepper? The salt?

I'm making myself hungry.
Actually, PC as a whole is the soup. I've visited with many different types and they've all reflected upon me in one way or another. Some, are a bit bitter. Others, salty, sweet, and even hot on the tongue. In the end, that's what makes it great! We wouldn't be who we are or are to become without all of these influences. I just wanted to know why other people were here and what it was they had hoped to offer. I'm sure some are here just to blow steam...but even then, the soup has to get hot somehow, right?

Reactions: Dalien

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
I'm that extra bit of spiciness that makes one want to run to quickly get something to drink to cool it off. The eatter will then think about whether he or she wants to do other things besides eat soup (or the things that he or she is comfortable with). :wink:

·
Super Moderator
12,118 Posts
I don't think that INFJs are just chamomile. I think we are a mixture of all kinds of spices/herbs. I'm going to add ginger to this soup.

Ginger strengthens the yang energy of the Kidneys and the Will. Traditionally associated with the astrological planet Mars–a symbol of force and virility–this dynamic, fiery essence activates will-power, stimulates initiative, and restores determination. With a concomitant action on the Heart and the Mind, it can in addition help to boost confidence and morale, particularly in those with poor vitality.

Read more: Ginger for Self-Confidence: Aromatherapy How-To | Care2 Healthy & Green Living

Reactions: waterviolet

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
And I'm that unnoticed little ball of snot spat in there by some dissatisfied server when the chef wasn't looking.

Disgusting, but great for the immune system! ;)

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
I like to identify systems and understand them into submission and then link them to other systems creating a nice furball of everything together at once. As such I'm the side notes on the recipe describing why we need certain herbs in the soup, how thick the bottom of the pan should be for optimal flavor, how our soup should be related to other dishes served to the customer, and why that snot that leaked in isn't as bad as it looked like in the first place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts