• Blue

Votes: 163 59.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 1912 Posts

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start! In blue, are my own answers to this questionnaire.

1. What's your personality type (MBTI)? INTP
  2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? To meet gay people here.
  3. How old are you? 23
  4. What's your gender? M
  5. What's your sexual orientation? Gay
  6. How long have you known your orientation? Since I was 10 years old.
  7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Perhaps music choice (predominantly pop) and fashion sense. A bit weak physically. Like to look good. Mostly female friends. Not into soccer/football, basketball, though I am into other sports like tennis.
  8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? No, only because I am careful and am not out to most people I do not know.
  9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Out to parents, some close friends, not to people at work.
  10. Do you know many LGBT people? I know a few in real life.
  11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Only once, and never again.
  12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Only once. It was intimidating and I felt uncomfortable the whole time I was there. Not going again.
  13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Somewhat.
  14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? No.
  15. What do you look for in a partner? I am picky. Good education. Comes from a good family. Caring and protective. Dedicated and loyal. Active. Caucasian (shallow and racist, perhaps, but it's what I like and want, and I am not Caucasian myself).
  16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? No.
  17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? No.
  18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No.
  19. Name some famous people you have a crush on. Usually have crushes on people I know or see in real life. Novak Djokovic, but he has a wife. Kevin Zegers, a Zac Efron look-alike. Zac Efron. Various Canadian male models e.g. Matt Loewen.
  20. Show us your picture? Maybe later.

Copy and paste this questionnaire and answer below. Do not quote this post. Have fun!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
What's your personality type (MBTI)?
ENFP

Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for?
Because it's here, and why not?

How old are you?

What's your gender?

M

What's your sexual orientation?
Gay

How long have you known your orientation?
Good question. I remember guys just popping out more than girls when I was younger, but it didn't really click until freshman year of high school. It was mostly because I was raised in a super religious background and just thought it wasn't possible for me to be gay, because it was a choice.

Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes?
I do like musicals from time to time, I'm more into the arts than sports, and I like wearing a bit of makeup to cover whatever bumps I have. I don't care, though.

Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia?
Of course, but that's to be expected. At least I know who my real friends are and am able to live my life without being afraid of who will or won't accept me. That was hard to deal with and it's a relief to not have to worry about that anymore.

Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?
Not at my current job, although I wouldn't be surprised if they knew considering most people will check facebook before they hire and I don't hide it there. I don't really come off as gay, though, just really nerdy, a bit elitist, and genuinely caring. Nothing masculine, but people don't assume one way or the other because either makes sense. Which is why most people reacted with a, "eh, yeah, I can see that." Coming out to my dad, however, that was fun. He wasn't mean or anything, just used every trick he could to convince me and himself that I was wrong. We just don't talk about it now.

Do you know many LGBT people?
Yep yep. My circle of friends right now is pretty gay friendly and I did an internship at Disney World where, well, I think we may have been the majority.

Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them?
Mmmm, not really. I don't necessarily agree with how they go about things, but I'm glad they're there to provide an outlet for those who need it.

Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they?
Yes, but that was a bad experience for a reason that had little to do with the event. Unfortunately I now tie the two together and probably won't be back anytime soon. What can I say? I'm avoidant.

Do LGBT considerations influence you politically?
Nope. Do I find myself aligned with people who support LGBT rights? Most of the time, but I consider it less important than the economy or current power grabs going on. I'll worry about rights when I'm secure in my freedom.

Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long?
Nope.

What do you look for in a partner?
Someone kind and caring. Probably someone who's not had the best experience with life, either. I like sad little puppies and I like how we can shelter each other. I wouldn't want someone who's had it easy all their life. I've gone through so much and I sometimes let that get to me. I need someone who can handle all of that and won't judge me for whatever shortcomings I may have.

Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad?
Yep, both good and bad. Sometimes at once.

Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad?
Nope.

Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?
Nuh uh.

Name some famous people you have a crush on.
Russell Tovey from Being Human. One of the few people I can really crush on.

Show us your picture?
When I get home. Facebook doesn't like me on this computer.

Do not quote this post.
:sad:

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
I've been trying to fill this out, and it's just too frustrating for me. I want to shoot this thread for its formatting, but I do honestly love the idea. Maybe I'll come back and give it a try later. I'm feeling a little too impatient to try to tediously alter the format.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
What's your personality type (MBTI)? ENTP.
Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? I like to talk about myself.
How old are you? 27
What's your gender? F
What's your sexual orientation? No preference, also known as pansexual.
How long have you known your orientation? Since I was a little babby.
Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I like... flannel? Also am one of the stereotypical over-sexed bi unicorns.
Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Directed at me personally? About once a week. Directed at da gayz in general? At least once a day.
Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Yep. It didn't go well.
Do you know many LGBT people? Yeah. A little over half my friends are queer and/or trans*.
Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? Once upon a time. I'm not a big organization type person. Never put me on a committee.
Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Yeah, they're usually chill.
Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Yes.
Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? I've been in relationships with both men and women, but I'm single at the moment.
What do you look for in a partner? The usual honest/kind/funny, + nice hair. Something that fascinates me. I have a thing for femme girls and dandies, but it's not exclusive.
Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Yep.
Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Yep.
Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Occasionally.
Name some famous people you have a crush on. I would fuck Daniel Craig and Christina Hendricks, but who wouldn't?
Show us your picture?

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been trying to fill this out, and it's just too frustrating for me. I want to shoot this thread for its formatting, but I do honestly love the idea. Maybe I'll come back and give it a try later. I'm feeling a little too impatient to try to tediously alter the format.
Sorry, I didn't realise the format was bad.

Maybe use the second post as the template? :)

Or quote me and then fill it and then unquote me, if you know what I mean.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
ENF mutha fuckin P

cuz I felt like it

How old are you?

What's your gender?
male

ghey

since age 12

- I like Madonna XD
- I'm high maintenance about my appearence
-

when I younger (before I was out). not recently

Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to?
yes, for about 6 months :happy:

a few (I have a date with a cute one on Monday :laughing: )

Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them?
once, didn't like it

nope

not really. granted, in extreme circumstances, it might, but not currently

no :sad:

I'm picky as fuck. in fact, my sexual preferences are racist, classist AND typist lol

physically
- thin
- small nose
- heart shaped face
- blue eyes
- Caucasian
- clear skin
- styled hair (usually I like straight, but curly hair works for some guys)
- preppy

personality
- affectionate
- playful
- adventurous
- mischievous
- goofball

yes. twice somewhat enjoyable but not quite as glamorous as I thought it would be

no

Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?
I go to gay night on Wednesdays at a local club. most of the guys there are disgusting hipsters though so I mostly go to dance and maybe talk to the 1-2 cute guys there.

- Justin Bieber
- Charlie McDonnnel
- Caspar Lee
- Finn and Jack Harries

Show us your picture?

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
INFP

To feel a certain sense of union with people who share a common trait, I guess.

How old are you?

What's your gender?
Male.

I say bisexual, but it tends to fluctuate. Some days I'm more attracted to girls, and other days I like nothing but guys. I usually favour guys though.

I "knew" when I was 11, but didn't really come to terms with it until 14. It felt so natural to me that I didn't see any reason to set myself apart with a label.

Other than being not very aggressive and somewhat sensitive about my appearance, not really.

No, because very few people actually know. Most homophobic jokes don't bother me anyway, unless they're with the serious intent of hurting somebody's feelings.

Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?
I don't think I'll ever "come out", so to speak. If someone asks my orientation I'll tell them. Straight people don't have to come out, so I don't see why we should either.

Yeah, mostly online but a few in real life too. The real life ones aren't anything more than acquaintances, though.

Nope, they feel a little too pretentious and cult-like (although I'm sure some could be fun).

Nah, I don't think I'll take part in any. Especially not parades, I feel some animosity towards them. I think they promote too many stereotypes.

No, I'm not a political person. Let the politicians do what they want with us, as long as the majority of us agree.

No, but I've been desiring one lately.

Nothing in particular, I just wait to see if an attraction happens. If it does then great, if not then keep waiting. Looking seems like it'd make the process longer and more difficult.

Other than dirty talk, nah. They felt good until afterwards, when I felt a little guilty. That'd happen regardless of gender, though.

Nah.

Nah.

Not so much a crush as much as generally liking her appearance, but Avril Lavigne. There's probably lots of male celebrities I like the look of, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Show us your picture?
I would but I'm not very comfortable with my appearance (at the moment, anyway).

·
Banned
4,187 Posts
INFP

Hey -- we often don't get forms/chats like this one very often on PerC. It's a novelty thing :D Plus it's cool to meet other LGBT folks.

How old are you?

What's your gender?
Male

Gay

Hard to say. I became more aware of guys during middle to late adolescence. Girls have never appealed to me romantically or sexually, though -- and I thought I was a 'late bloomer' at first...until I realised that I'd rather marry and/or get together with another guy.

Hmm -- I'm more into the arts/humanities...and I don't have that much interest in sports. Not sure if this is exclusively a gay stereotype thing, but I did (maybe unconsciously still do) try to emulate the choir and/or bishie boy look. Now I look more like a scruffy geek when I'm being 'casual' :p

Maybe a bit -- but not from people who're overtly hostile; I'd chalk it down to lack of self-awareness and ignorance of implications when it comes to certain beliefs/assumptions.

I'm pretty much out (to family and some people at university) -- but my orientation generally isn't something I'd announce if people don't ask and if they don't assume I'm heterosexual. I've been out since I was eighteen, and most people are still cool with it. However, I remember some folks either trying to religiously 'convert' me or convince me that it's all "just a phase".

Only a very small circle -- but I'm fine with knowing mainly heterosexual people as long as they're accepting. To be honest, I often seem to have far better relationships with heterosexuals than homosexuals. I know more mean-spirited gay drama queens who think that they're either 'protecting' themselves from 'the world' -- or they're just self-centred, elitist prima donnas who go through partners faster than toilet paper.

Once, when I was an undergrad. Hardly anybody showed up to organised events, though :p and things seemed pretty slow. Plus there were rude twats. Now I can't be bothered.

A few -- but not many turned out to be that memorable. Relatively speaking, the LGBT organised event for a free lecture on "Postmodernism and Alternative Sexualities" turned out to be the most informative and interesting. Plus I didn't have to deal with many obnoxious people when I was focused on the speaker.

Maybe slightly -- as long as the party has other policies I support. Honestly speaking, I think it's impossible to draw a facile distinction between something like 'economics' and 'social/civil rights' -- because there are a number of interrelated as well as overlapping factors and issues.

Nope. I've never been in a relationship.

I'm often attracted to kind, playful (maybe mischievous/pranksterish), imaginative and sensitive guys who're not inclined to boss me around (and I'll return the favour). Arrogance and elitism are both turn-offs. Having booksmarts is a bonus -- but that's not the first thing I notice or care about in the long run.

No sexual experiences to speak of -- maybe because I've yet to meet a guy I *really* care about.

None.

Nope -- I'm definitely not into the scene (can't stand the setting).

Haven't thought about this one in great detail :p

Show us your picture?
Don't have an online pic.

·
Registered
879 Posts
  1. What's your personality type (MBTI)? IxFP
  2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? Because I like talking about my gayness
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. What's your gender? Female
  5. What's your sexual orientation? Bisexual
  6. How long have you known your orientation? Since age 12/13
  7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I like plaid shirts and being a manly woman
  8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Yes, by both my parents
  9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Out to mum (dad doesn't really know), out to all of my friends, coworkers don't know
  10. Do you know many LGBT people? A majority of my friends are LGBT
  11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? N/A
  12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Nope
  13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Sometimes
  14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Yes, for a few weeks
  15. What do you look for in a partner? I'm pretty picky. I like intelligence and good looks. I like Asian and Caucasian women, but I especially have a thing for mixed race (my ex was, and she was way wayy way out of my league). I'm also attracted to extroverts in most cases.
  16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yes, good.
  17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Not really? But still, good?
  18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No.
  19. Name some famous people you have a crush on. (I'm just going to list females.) Ellen Page, Emma Stone, Lee Soon-kyu, Stephanie Hwang, Rosa Kato
  20. Show us your picture? There's one on one of those "pictures of perc members" thread.

Reactions: Le9acyMuse

·
Registered
567 Posts
What's your personality type (MBTI)? ENTP... Probably
Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? Like @hela, I like to talk about myself.
How old are you? 16
What's your gender? Male
What's your sexual orientation? Bisexual, leaning more towards being gay than straight.
How long have you known your orientation? I first started to become aware of my sexuality when I was approaching 13, before that, the entire world of sexuality and love was foreign to me.
Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Not really. I don't like sport, if that counts.
Have you experienced any homophobia? Less frequently than I ever expected, actually. Most of it is abuse on twitter and ask.fm, but even that isn't very common.
Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? I've been out to most people for nearly 3 years now, but I only told my family a little over 2 years ago. At school the reaction was childish excitement; people asking all sorts of bizarre questions, a little bit of homophobia. My family ranged between "you're too young to be putting labels on yourself" (something they've largely dropped now) to "You know what? I'm not remotely surprised."
Do you know many LGBT people? As far as I'm aware, I'm the only LGBT person I know in real life. There are a small handful of people I'm aware of who are LGBT, but I don't really know them. On twitter, however, I follow a whole bunch of gay people.
Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? Aside from a loose band of mutual followers on twitter, no.
Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? No. Never felt much need to.
Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Not massively. For the most part, it doesn't play into British politics.
Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? No...
What do you look for in a partner? Oddly enough, I look for different things in guys to girls. In guys I like an easily excited, passionate, wild and sensitive chap; not dissimilar to the ENFP stereotype, actually. In a girl, I look for a more grounded, sarcastic, abstract and theoretical person; bit of an INTJ.
Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? No. Well... Sort of, not really.
Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? No.
Name some famous people you have a crush on. I don't have celebrity crushes. After a fairly crushing series of incidents with someone I had a crush on, I've become incredibly cautious about letting myself fall for people. Matt Smith is cute though.
Show us your picture? I'll get back to you on this one. My current profile picture is me, though, and my face can be seen around the forum.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
  1. What's your personality type (MBTI)? ISTP
  2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? It's some thing to do and I'm a sucker for questionnaires.
  3. How old are you? 24
  4. What's your gender? Neutrois
  5. What's your sexual orientation? Polysexual (or bi or pan, I don't have a preference)
  6. How long have you known your orientation? That is a hard question because I had a very skewed view of sexual orientation growing up, but probably since I was 12 or so. I didn't know I knew it until I was 21.
  7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Yeah. Kind of slutty, can't be happy in a monogamous relationship, likes threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes.
  8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Yes. More often homophobia than transphobia because while I am trans, I am so far from transitioning and being publicly out that it's really kind of depressing.
  9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Out about my sexuality to everyone who bothers to notice, which is not very many because oh my god the mental gymnastics people will do to convince themselves everyone is straight. I'm out online and to a few close friends about my gender. Not quite brave enough to come out to my parents (that's my goal for 2013) or at work because I don't know how my manager feels about trans people and I kind of need my job. I've been out about my sexual orientation for only a few years. Coming out to my parents didn't go well. They didn't kick me out, which was a bit of disappointment because I was prepared for that, but instead I got interventions and prayer circles and guilt trips until it drove me to move half way across the country. My ultra religious parents drove me out of California and to Indiana, how tragic is that? (well tbh, lack of work was more than a little responsible)
  10. Do you know many LGBT people? Quite a few. All of my friends are LGBT. Idk how it happens, even every close friend I grew up with when we were all under the assumption we were straight/cis have come out as LGBT as we've grown up. I'm a queer magnet, or maybe I turn people. Who knows?
  11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Nope. I tried, when I first came out about my sexual orientation but I grew up in an extremely homophobic (and transphobic) area and every GSA or LGBT support group that tried to start up were run out of town well before I got to them.
  12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? I went to Pride in Santa Cruz one year. It was fun, pretty mellow. I'm not actually all that big on parades though and I was broke so I couldn't buy any merch.
  13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Yes.
  14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? I've been in a relationship with my steady for just over eight years and with my girlfriend for going on three.
  15. What do you look for in a partner? I don't look for committed partners (and yet I have two, I honestly don't know how that happened). I'm aromantic. I don't desire romantic relationships nor am I romantically attracted to people. In sexual partners I basically look for someone who won't misgender me and that I have some small amount chemistry with. Also that they're legal. But otherwise not picky. I don't have a type.
  16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Unfortunately I've not had any sexual experiences with another neutrois or agender person but I have had sexual experiences with women/woman leaning non-binary people when I was vaguely female identified. It was good times.
  17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Yes. It was also good times.
  18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Nope. I live in kind of rural Indiana, there is an LGBT organization, sort of, but it's really not my kind of crowd.
  19. Name some famous people you have a crush on. The entire cast of the Harry Potter movie franchise. Especially Daniel Radcliffe. Most of my crushes on men are celebrities because I tend to like men from a distance and women on a more personal level.
  20. Show us your picture? I've got one in my profile.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
  1. What's your personality type (MBTI)?INTJ.
  2. Forgive the uncompromising format.
  3. Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? Curiosity, if nothing else.
    [*]How old are you? 20.
    [*]What's your gender? Fluid.
    [*]What's your sexual orientation? As fluid as my gender, which I suppose would then be called "pansexual".
    [*]How long have you known your orientation? Not too long. I have only just begun to open up to myself.
    [*]Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? No.
    [*]Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? No.
    [*]Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? I don't feel I need to be out. I am who I am and I am the only one who needs to know this. I only hide my sexuality from my family because I know no amount of explanation could ever ease their "suffering" at harboring an "abomination". If anyone else asks, I would suggest they figure it out for themselves.
    [*]Do you know many LGBT people? Many? I wouldn't say so. Perhaps some.
    [*]Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? No. I steer clear of organizations of any kind.
    [*]Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? No, and I don't think I ever will.
    [*]Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? I like to think of myself as apolitical.
    [*]Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Interesting question.
    [*]What do you look for in a partner? I enjoy someone who can make me laugh, challenge me occasionally with their brilliant wit; someone who is open-minded and accepting. I also admire a person who can flirt and I can certainly respect an assertive character. I suppose what I look for is someone whose mind operates much like mine but whose differences only serve to intrigue me. Most importantly, I cannot stand people who take themselves far too seriously. I will also make it known that I am the sort of person who is emotionally monogamous but sexually polygamous. If anything, I would want to share the whole world with my partner as we both encounter it. If we meet interesting people, I would love to watch my partner flirt with them, get closer to them. Perhaps we could even have small competitions between the both of us: which of us can get the most numbers in an evening, so on, so forth. Presentation is also important to me, but looks are not. In the end, I am attracted to the individual, not their impeccable features, perfect breasts, washboard abs, gender, sex, religion, etc.

·
Registered
121 Posts
  1. What's your personality type (MBTI)? INFJ
  2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? Because @platorepublic told me to lol.
  3. How old are you? 22
  4. What's your gender? M
  5. What's your sexual orientation? Gay (Open minded, Bi-curious for women)
  6. How long have you known your orientation? Since I was about 4 or 5.
  7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Eh I don't think about it all that much. It's not important with how other people view me or what kind of box I put myself in. I'm just your typical everyday kind of guy. I have a bit more emotion/sensitivity than most guys, but a masculine demeanor.
  8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Sometimes
  9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Out to almost everyone, but don't really bring it up unless someone asks. I don't like to center who I am around my sexuality.
  10. Do you know many LGBT people? Yes.
  11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Yes, I didn't like them because I just felt that it was too much about the "group" and not enough about the "individual" which I prefer more.
  12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? A few, and they were nice. It was nice to meet the people I did, but that isn't my goal in life. I want to focus more on myself in terms of what I want out of life and eventually learn to help heal other people. Now I'm getting too deep. Whoops.
  13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Kind of?
  15. What do you look for in a partner? I like guys who are deep and have more to talk about. I am a pretty sexually charged individual, but I'd like to explore other aspects of a relationship to achieve balance. I prefer white guys but it's just what I'm used to and what I've grown up around. I don't mean any disrespect, but I find something about pale guys to be very attractive. I'm open to talking to other people though!
  16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yes. Good!
  17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Yes. I didn't mind it. I'm very open-minded.
  18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No, not usually.
  19. Name some famous people you have a crush on. All I can think of now is Darren Criss.
  20. Show us your picture? Ok.

487752_3354337536551_2057020947_n.jpg

·
Registered
630 Posts
  1. What's your personality type (MBTI)? INFJ
  2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? To meet gay people, maybe to see if I can relate to others.
  3. How old are you? 21
  4. What's your gender? M
  5. What's your sexual orientation? Gay
  6. How long have you known your orientation? Since I first felt that longing for having someone very close.
  7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I like bright colours and my singing voice may be a little high.
  8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? No, not many people know about me and if they do it is because I trusted them and none disappointed me so far.
  9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Out to some close friends, my family doesn't know for certain reasons. They were already kind of suspecting me and nothing changed after I told them this.
  10. Do you know many LGBT people? I met only a few so far, and even fewer to talk to.
  11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? No.
  12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? I think it happened twice. They were attended by a few and it felt good to discover people that share this particular thing about me. Unfortunately, it was the only thing it seemed to have in common with them.
  13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? No.
  15. What do you look for in a partner? I... don't really know how to answer this. I am picky but I'm not looking for certain traits, they just have to fit him as a whole. Loyal would be a must. And I might add that I am much pickier about psychological aspects compared to the physical ones.
  17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? No.
  19. Name some famous people you have a crush on. Just because I am to name a few I would say Matthew Fox and Steve Bacic.
  20. Show us your picture? I hate this part. I say Skip

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Let's start! In blue, are my own answers to this questionnaire.

1. What's your personality type (MBTI)? INFP
  2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? To meet bisexual men and gay men for friendships.
  3. How old are you? 25
  4. What's your gender? F
  5. What's your sexual orientation? bi-curious..or straight? LOL
  6. How long have you known your orientation? maybe in the seventh grade...
  7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Not really
  8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Actually not really...
  9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Tried to talk to my mother and all i got back was negative judgements. And lesbian friend of mines was cool about it.
  10. Do you know many LGBT people? I know a few in real life.
  11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? none, but i tried to be involved with the one my college created, but it was a big bust!
  12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? never, i'm always looking...:( *sigh*
  13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? a little bit
  15. What do you look for in a partner? I am looking for and have always thought about marrying a man, eventhough I fantasize about women. I feel like I cant "win" one over. Women are harder to please than men...lol I just want a marriage, three kids and house. thats what I look for in a partner.
  17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad?yes, and it was okay.
  18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? never been that lucky....
  19. Name some famous people you have a crush on. Ian smolder?
  20. Show us your picture? its my avatar!

Copy and paste this questionnaire and answer below. Do not quote this post. Have fun!
:proud:

·
MOTM Jan 2014
11,128 Posts
  1. What's your personality type (MBTI)? Technically ENTP, but in practice: Ne > Fe | Ti < Si
  2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? Fun!
  3. How old are you? Older than I look. I was just told that I look 23.
  4. What's your gender? Depends on my mood?
  5. What's your sexual orientation? Whoever I desire at the moment?
  6. How long have you known your orientation? All of my life.
  7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Apparenty, I fit the stereotype of enneagram type 3. My profile pictures on facebook are used to promote my band, and display not only myself posing as a female and a male in the same picture, but also, showcasing my photoshop skills and fabulous costumes. That's kind of a "3ish" stereotype for a gender-ambiguous person, is it not?
  8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? No. When someone first told me what "a gay" was, in fourth grade, I had no idea what the apparent "problem" was, or why that was worth defining.
  9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? I've always been true to myself and I've never had anything to hide. I am fortunate that my family loves me just as I am, and encourages me to be exactly who I am.
  10. Do you know many LGBT people? Very few of my friends are entirely "straight," and those who are don't view LGBT people as being any different from themselves in essence.
  11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? I am not fond of large groups, but I have accompanied friends to events in order to support them.
  12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? See above ^
  13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? I speak out in favor of gay marriage and equal rights, and it is among the many issues which will gain my support for a candidate. However, unfortunately, between war and poverty, there are other issues which are more pertinent at the moment. :(
  14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? :kitteh:
  15. What do you look for in a partner? Honesty, communication, and acceptance. Inspiration doesn't hurt, either...
  16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yes. Sex is a communication between two people, and I don't go in with specific expectations, so I have yet to end up having a bad sexual experience.
  17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Same as above ^

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I can't help but have a problem with the way these questions are phrased. I keep thinking this is like a preparing for a hook-up of sorts. It's just really unsettling. Either way, I'll do it.

INFJ. Type 4w3.

I was asked to by the OP.

How old are you?

What's your gender?
Male.

Gay.

Basically forever, but I never felt the need to categorize myself as gay or straight or whatever until I was 14. That's when I acknowledged it. But I always knew it.

Only if I want to. I have a light voice, I keep a lot of female friends, I listen mostly to female artists or bands with female vocals, I have a lot of pop culture references in my humor.

Of course. But why should I care?

I came out a week after I "found out" I was gay. The reaction was pretty fantastic. All my friends were ecstatic and so happy for me. Everyone at school thought I was admirable because I didn't hide who I was.

Yep. Lots of them. Many of them are total idiots. They find out they're gay and suddenly they feel the need to compress themselves into a stereotype. It'd be fine if they were happy about being a stereotype and that was who they really are, but they tell me that they're not really like that and it makes them unhappy.

No, I haven't. Never really felt the need to belong to a group. Hence my 4 type :p

Nope, I haven't. But I think it'd be a lot of fun.

Yes, it does. Human rights issues greatly concern me.

No, I'm not. Not yet at least.

I don't keep a list of what I want out of a partner. The most important thing is chemistry and you can have chemistry with anyone. Being too set on what you want out of another person can harm your relationships with people.

They've been mostly good. I've had a really bad blowjob once that hurt more than it felt good. What has bugged me the most is just how much pressure that comes with the territory of sex. Pressure is never a good thing.

Yes I have. I ate a pussy once. It was really weird, but she challenged me to do it and I thought I'd be stupid not to try it. I'll probably do it again. I'm a trysexual. I'll try anything at least once.

We don't have gay bars where I live. Not because we're not gay friendly, it's just that no one's really done it yet. But I don't associate myself with things I think will distract others from who I really am, not who what I can be labelled as.

Gaspard Ulliel, Amy Lee, Christina Aguilera, Angelina Jolie, Florence from Florence + the Machine, Marina & The Diamonds and Björk.

Show us your picture?
Fine.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can't help but have a problem with the way these questions are phrased. I keep thinking this is like a preparing for a hook-up of sorts. It's just really unsettling. Either way, I'll do it.
These questions are not intended so you could hook-up... where did you get that idea? We are in the Sex and Relationships part of the forum, so I guess we can talk about that.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
These questions are not intended so you could hook-up... where did you get that idea? We are in the Sex and Relationships part of the forum, so I guess we can talk about that.
Just the overall tone of the entire questionnaire. And the last question asking for a picture.
I don't know, I feel like if you put the label LGBT on something it means you're gonna discuss LGBT issues. At least, that's the norm.

But this is more like a everyonewhosnotstraightcomherewoohoo thing. XD

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just the overall tone of the entire questionnaire. And the last question asking for a picture.
I don't know, I feel like if you put the label LGBT on something it means you're gonna discuss LGBT issues. At least, that's the norm.

But this is more like a everyonewhosnotstraightcomherewoohoo thing. XD
Each to their own. These are my LGBT "issues".

1 - 20 of 1912 Posts