• Total voters
1901 - 1912 of 1912 Posts

·
Registered
ISFP
1,173 Posts
What's your personality type (MBTI)?
I don't know...

Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for?
To meet gay people here.

How old are you?

What's your gender?
Female

What's your sexual orientation?
Bisexual

How long have you known your orientation?
Since the age of 17.

Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes?
The stereotypes are usually like "Bi people are greedy, horny, extroverted, party-monsters" etc. And I'm nothing like that. I am a closetted shy girl. Nothing crazy. Just happen to like boys just as I like girls.

Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia?
No, because I am still not out.

Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?
No. I am not planning to.

Do you know many LGBT people?
Only online.

Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them?
Never been.

Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they?
Never been.

Do LGBT considerations influence you politically?
Kinda...

Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long?
Haha, nope.

What do you look for in a partner?
Honesty, empathy, adventurous, respecting my boundaries.

Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad?
No.

Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad?
No.

Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?
No...

Name some famous people you have a crush on.
I don't usually have crushes on celebs, only real-life people I've met. But if I had to state a name...currently, it's Amber Heard.

Show us your picture?
No babe :eek:h:

·
Banned
4,187 Posts
I think I'm unpopular in the gay circles I've been in :p I'm a 'fallen' Roman Catholic (nah--I'm not an atheist or a Satanist: it's just that I'm not emotionally invested in my faith of birth) and identify as a centrist or slight to moderate conservative. Gonna brag here, although some people will say it's not a compliment: I apparently sound like I'm still in my 20s (when I was still pulling off my 'shota boy' look and persona).

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,597 Posts
  1. What's your personality type (MBTI)?

ENTP
  2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for?

Maybe meeting cool friends.
  3. How old are you? 30
  4. What's your gender? female, but God I love non binary people finally giving me an option to not give ad companies unnecessary information about myself.
  5. What's your sexual orientation? demisexual/bisexual
  6. How long have you known your orientation? Demi I didn't have a name for until like 6 years ago, but have always had an issue where friends talked about who was more attractive and I'd not really be able to offer anything except like "idk what are their favorite colors?" Or just pick one based on humor idk. Bi took me uh a lot longer as I'm already not attracted to the majority of people.
  7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? well I was about to say no and then looked down to see I'm wearing cuffed jeans, a flannel, and the same hiking boots I wear with everything so, I guess. Also I've never understood the "men and women can't just be friends" idea bc I can be just as hyperfocused on female friends which I guess in retrospect a lot of sense.
  8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? more for being Demi.
  9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? pretty much only to husband and friends who have been calling it for longer than I knew. Being in a hetronomative relationship doesn't really cause questions about it typically.
  10. Do you know many LGBT people? I know a few in real life. I went to Bible School with some lol and a super good friends is ace

11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? not unless pray against the gay club counts lol.
  12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? again not unless pray away the gay club counts, which by the way didn't work for any of us. Suprising right? /S
  13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Somewhat.
  14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? yes. Married for what like 3 years four? I've lost count. Lol
  15. What do you look for in a partner? This is difficult as I've been attracted to like 10 people ever or something. Basically I don't look for one and never have. Even if I wanted to date someone, it was more an abstract concept. I've only with one exception fallen for people in my "friend zone". I tend to prefer to be friends with interesting, intelligent, funny, witty, creative, a bit sarcastic, like board games and able to discuss fun topics with. So people I've dated has had some of these characteristics at least. Granted, I tried to date people to force myself to be attracted to them at first. I wasn't actually attracted to my first like 3 boyfriends. I just thought that I'd never really be and it was better to try and very often confused platonic attraction with romantic attraction. Sometimes it's still difficult like "oh no do I suddenly have a crush? That would be terrible! Oh no. Oh right, I want to hangout with them, know everything about them down to like what type of toothpaste they use, and discuss everything they've ever thought about and know everything they've ever found interesting, and also go on adventures but I don't want to fuck this person or be romantic in anyway with them" it does get annoying, but at least I understand it more now.

16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? No.
  17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? yes and it depends. It's been either.
  18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No, but I could still recommend some lol
  19. Name some famous people you have a crush on. I don't really experience this. It rarely happens with a character. It's kind of funny, in those cases I can find the actor super attractive in a specific role after a bit, but if I looked at like their Instagram or an interview it's gone. It's not really the same. Idk.
  20. Show us your picture?
    Eh why not. This would only be probably the worst way to out myself to anyone I know irl, what could go wrong?

I'm choosing this one specifically because this is how my husband dresses me if given the chance. Like I prefer to be more covered and like even if I'm going to class or like to tea with his mom, I've stopped asking if I look okay bc it's like "sure but that could be tighter, or shorter or lower" and like lol nope, but it's funny. Ugh idk

·
Registered
24 Posts
My ISFP girlfriend broke up with me 3 months ago.. We are from different countries and for a few years we stayed in the same country but her work visa was not renewed and for the past 2 years we have been living separately and she just flies to visit me 4 times per year..

Sometime in March, she was complaining about her work colleague and I was telling her basically that it couldn't be helped with our work/life situation at the moment. I must have sounded unsupportive as I was personally very frustrated with our situation and she had been complaining about work a lot. Following that conversation, I felt her slowly pulling away and I tried apologizing on several occasions in the following months that I wasn’t trying to be condescending nor unsupportive.

The more she retreated (the less she spoke), the more frustrated I became. It came down to only me talking about my day, and she only said or messaged something if she needed technical help with her phone or wanted to buy something. I tried asking her what's wrong but she would not answer, or I did not hear it..?? Every time I suggested to visit, she would say "No" or "No need". I convinced myself she was interested in someone else or cheating on me or lying or hiding things from me. Eventually, the month prior to her saying that I forced her to make the decision to "break up", we were arguing every day when she came to visit me for a few days in July. In August she went for a laparoscopy which she did not tell me about until just before being admitted.

When she broke up with me, she texted that she lets me win every argument, that she tolerated me for 8 years, that she will not let anyone tell her what to do anymore, that she does not want to live like that any longer, and that I told her she was disturbing me at the exciting moments of my mobile game.. I deleted my PubG mobile game within the week after she said that.

I was ignorant in the past. I had no idea about ISFP personality type. I was frustrated for so many years with our lack of communication, I did not understand it was just how she communicated because of our personality types. I always felt that she was hiding things from me, while I was so open with her about everything, but actually it’s just her personality type and she doesn’t like to talk about emotional stuff.. These past 3 months I really did a lot of research to understand where, what and how our problems arise. But she said if she decided something she will never change her mind, and that makes me even more anxious and panicky.

From August till now, I’ve tried visiting her twice.. The first time was within 2 weeks of breaking up, it was not unpleasant, although there was a lot of crying on my end. She seemed very determined not to be swayed. The second time I went without informing her beforehand, she said she wasn’t there. Our next meeting was our recent trip back to visit her family, which was planned before our breakup and the trip was great.. She sometimes fell back into the habit of calling me “love” and holding my hand, but when we spoke on the last day of our trip, she still insisted that she said we have broken up.. She said she doesn’t want me to go there (to her country of work) again and she will see me when she comes back to our home, but she doesn’t know when she will come home or if she will come home.. I’ve tried writing her letters, texting (she texts usually only when she wants help on something), sending her parcels, video and audio messages (which I don’t think she listens to).

There is 2000 kilometers separating us (approximately 1250 miles). I text her every morning and night (as before) and I worry that it might be too much, but I don't want her to think I don't miss her any more. I don't know how to gauge what is the right amount of space to give her, I don't know if I am stifling her, I don't know how to balance my needs and her needs anymore.. I want to meet her needs, but I don't know how to let her see our possibility of working things out if I don't act proactively? I know our separation is just fuelled by misperceptions and misunderstandings but there is so much love and I don't know how to fix everything.

I love her, how can I win her back? We love each other, I am sure.. We just had some misunderstandings for a few years plus the distance probably put too much strain on our relationship..

Please if any ISFP can help me, what can I do, how can I try to change her mind?? Any ISFP insight and advise is much appreciated!

·
Registered
17 Posts
ISTP

Just to get to know the fellow LGBTs

What's your gender?
Female

Lesbian

I thought I was bisexual from my late teens until I turned 28 when I realized I actually really hate sex with dudes and there's no 'right guy' out there that's gonna change that.

I'm p fuckin dykey tbh.

Yes, regularly.

Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?
I am solidly out. I came out as in my early 20's. My family reacted badly, everyone else had already figured it out or was unsurprised. I don't need to come out at all these days, people look at me and just know lol.

Most of my friends are LGBT.

Have you been involved in any LGBT organizations or societies? What did you think of them?
Not irl, I've been a part of some online LGBT groups and was not a fan.

I have not been. I think about going to the local LGBT events that happen in my town every month or so but I always chicken out.

Somewhat. You don't experience this amount of homophobia and not have it influence your politics.

Nah.

I don't know at this point. I've only just started considering dating after my last trainwreck of a relationship.

I was in a relationship with a trans woman for a while. The sex was bad.

I've been with few cis guys. It was bad.

Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?
The only gay bar that I ever went to with regularity is now closed so I'm afraid I can't.

I don't crush people a lot but KD Lang and Alison Bechdel are the first 2 I can think of. I have a celebrity crush type and that type is butches almost twice my age.

Show us your picture?
Nah, maybe later.

·
Registered
INFP 5w4 541 sx/ sp
90 Posts
INTJ

To get insights from other lgbt people and to clarify my sexual orientation, hopefully.

What's your gender?
Female

Not sure. Right now I just think I'm not straight. I seem to have a preference for women.

Late. At first, I just made jokes about my sexuality. But then I started to seriously question my sexual orientation. I don't remember my past so well, but according to my research, I have been questioning my sexual orientation since I was 20 years old (or maybe younger). But I definitely made jokes about being into women before I was 20 years old.

Kinda. I can not relate to female stereotypes. I do not like "female" stuff like make-up, beauty or what ever. When other women talk about make-up, hobbies, marriage or men, I just sit there in complete silence and hope that they don't talk to me about it directly, because I wouldn't know what to say and I feel a little uncomfortable having to admit that I like "other" things, like gaming, trading card games, animes, punk/ metal music or other stuff. But maybe it is just due to my personality type.

Sort of. Not directly, because my parents don't know that I have such thoughts, but my father says (very) discriminating things about homosexuals at least once a week.

I talked to my brother and some of my best friends about the fact that I might be lesbian (or bi). They all reacted nicely and supportively.

Just one gay friend.

Have you been involved in any LGBT organizations or societies? What did you think of them?
No.

Not really.

Somewhat.

I've never been.

I'm not sure. Support for my ideas and thoughts, I guess. Or just love, since I don't know it yet.

No

No

No

I don't know. It's difficult to me to figure out whether I have a crush on someone or not.

Show us your picture?
I prefer not to.

·
Banned
253 Posts
Take the LSRP test before you

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

I got 1.9 in primary and 3.0 in secondary

Ok

Q1: intj

Q2: im bisexual

Q3: f

Q4: im bisexual

Q5: since 2010

Q6: some

Q7: yes some

Q8: a student from a school with purple school colors almost killed me

Q9: i know 1 trans person

Sent from my SM-J337T using Tapatalk

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,597 Posts
I finally found a therapist I wanna see. I like how she's not judgemental, and her description sounded fantastic. The only thing is that she specializes in LGBT things and I do think that's cool, but I don't really have issues regarding that. I'm monogamously married to a man and don't find 99.9% of people attractive anyway so I kinda feel like a fraud anyway (I'm bi, but it's not relevant to my life).

so it's one of those things where I think I'd connect (which is important with a therapist) and like what she's about, but I don't want to take up space from someone else that needs to see her about her specialty.

Why is it so damn difficult to find a therapist?

·
Registered
1NXP549
3,156 Posts
so what do you know I ended up uploading a semi cute selfie to grindr and I've been getting these terrible horrible low life messages so I replied to a few full on opinionated deconstructing every little thing that they said from kind of an objective point of view. So I'm aiming to get blocked. I might keep a tally.

1901 - 1912 of 1912 Posts