Welcome to the personality cafe! I'm glad you met someone that you could help you accept yourself. I noticed you struggled with English, some things that you might want to keep in mind is that the word for not being open about being LGBT is 'closeted'; not 'closed.' Also 'beautiful' has a feminine connotation/implication, it can be used for men but it's typically not.Hey people, hello, I have a very positive attitude towards LGBT, and support it, it all started with the fact that ever since childhood I realized that I do not like girls and I like boys more, but I was very shy to talk about it, but I was not shy to talk about it to real people in porn games that I played, in this game 3DXChat was a chat room and i communicated with one very beautiful person who told me that i should not be shy about my choices and many other interesting things, it was wonderful thanks to him i stopped being closed and now live happily, i did not think that an ordinary game would ever help me so much.
Yes, I apologize for my English, I try to improve my knowledge every dayWelcome to the personality cafe! I'm glad you met someone that you could help you accept yourself. I noticed you struggled with English, some things that you might want to keep in mind is that the word for not being open about being LGBT is 'closeted'; not 'closed.' Also 'beautiful' has a feminine connotation/implication, it can be used for men but it's typically not.
Let's start! In blue, are my own answers to this questionnaire.
- What's your personality type (MBTI)? INTP
- Is there anything in particular you've come to the LGBT chat for? To meet gay people here.
- How old are you? 23
- What's your gender? M
- What's your sexual orientation? Gay
- How long have you known your orientation? Since I was 10 years old.
- Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Perhaps music choice (predominantly pop) and fashion sense. A bit weak physically. Like to look good. Mostly female friends. Not into soccer/football, basketball, though I am into other sports like tennis.
- Have you experienced any ****- or transphobia? No, only because I am careful and am not out to most people I do not know.
- Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Out to parents, some close friends, not to people at work.
- Do you know many LGBT people? I know a few in real life.
- Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Only once, and never again.
- Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Only once. It was intimidating and I felt uncomfortable the whole time I was there. Not going again.
- Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Somewhat.
- Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? No.
- What do you look for in a partner? I am picky. Good education. Comes from a good family. Caring and protective. Dedicated and loyal. Active. Caucasian (shallow and racist, perhaps, but it's what I like and want, and I am not Caucasian myself).
- Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? No.
- Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? No.
- Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGBT clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No.
- Name some famous people you have a crush on. Usually have crushes on people I know or see in real life. Novak Djokovic, but he has a wife. Kevin Zegers, a Zac Efron look-alike. Zac Efron. Various Canadian male models e.g. Matt Loewen.
- Show us your picture? Maybe later.
Copy and paste this questionnaire and answer below. Do not quote this post. Have fun!
Great lips sexy boy, hope you are a good kisser. thats a key when you find your dreamboat, just shut up and kiss me we'll work out the details.ENF mutha fuckin P
cuz I felt like it
since age 12
- I like Madonna XD
- I'm high maintenance about my appearence
when I younger (before I was out). not recently
yes, for about 6 months :happy:
a few (I have a date with a cute one on Monday 😆 )
once, didn't like it
not really. granted, in extreme circumstances, it might, but not currently
I'm picky as fuck. in fact, my sexual preferences are racist, classist AND typist lol
- small nose
- heart shaped face
- blue eyes
- clear skin
- styled hair (usually I like straight, but curly hair works for some guys)
yes. twice somewhat enjoyable but not quite as glamorous as I thought it would be
I go to gay night on Wednesdays at a local club. most of the guys there are disgusting hipsters though so I mostly go to dance and maybe talk to the 1-2 cute guys there.
- Justin Bieber
- Charlie McDonnnel
- Caspar Lee
- Finn and Jack Harries