Guys , I ever typed Liam Gallagher as 4w3
, But I think he has 7w8 too

Can u guess his type ? ._.

·
Registered
INFP , EII-Fi , 469 ( 4w3 6w7 9w1 ) SX/SP
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, no clue who that guy is — can you provide a synopsis or character description?
Hi, no clue who that guy is — can you provide a synopsis or character description?
I will describe him short , he is aggressive but impulsive and sensitive. Especially , he is really touch to his feelings. I remember , when he misses his brother " Noel Gallagher ". He will pay attention like rant on twitter. His biggest fear is fear being unloved.

I will , drop his quote here

·
Registered
64 Posts
I will describe him short , he is aggressive but impulsive and sensitive. Especially , he is really touch to his feelings. I remember , when he misses his brother " Noel Gallagher ". He will pay attention like rant on twitter. His biggest fear is fear being unloved.

I will , drop his quote here View attachment 865700
I’d agree with 478

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’d agree with 478

Coz , I remember about 7 fear. 7 fear is bored. Meanwhile , Liam Gallagher biggest fear is being unloved ._.
I think , Liam Gallagher has enneagram 8w7 too

·
Registered
32 Posts
Type 8 I think are more interested in being a "supreme" leader, and I don't think it has ever been Liam's main motivation in Oasis. Of course he's always wanted to be in the spotlight but I think he's always been okay with his brother vying for the leadership. I think that Noel was definitely more obsessed about being the leader and controlling everything. Liam needed to be in the spotlight but deep inside I think that his main motivation has always been to have fun with his other bandmates and keeping things harmonious.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Type 8 I think are more interested in being a "supreme" leader, and I don't think it has ever been Liam's main motivation in Oasis. Of course he's always wanted to be in the spotlight but I think he's always been okay with his brother vying for the leadership. I think that Noel was definitely more obsessed about being the leader and controlling everything. Liam needed to be in the spotlight but deep inside I think that his main motivation has always been to have fun with his other bandmates and keeping things harmonious.

So , Liam is confirmed 7w8 , but I still can't find his gut. Yeah , he is more 7w8. I think , his gut in third place than his brain and his heart too.
Liam never interested to be a leader
So , is it possibly , he can be 9w8 in gut , perhaps ?

1. His tritypes are possible 74x ( 748 or 749 , coz I don't see his enneagram 1 on him tbh )

·
Registered
448 Posts
I see thinking with him, but it's his brother that is strongly gut. I've got him at sx-ish 6/7, the pedantic baby always attempting to get out from his brother's parental shadow, and without him...... in an open, dangerous space, buoyed by his "status". A little too reactive for 7, IMO, but anything's possible.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I see thinking with him, but it's his brother that is strongly gut. I've got him at sx-ish 6/7, the pedantic baby always attempting to get out from his brother's parental shadow, and without him...... in an open, dangerous space, buoyed by his "status". A little too reactive for 7, IMO, but anything's possible.

So , it's his true personality too ._.
Liam , I think. Tbh , Liam is dependent person than Noel who more independent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts