Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
183799407.jpg

Oh my god!
Do you see this beauty?
This is you!

Embrace the gift from your creator!
Nothing matters but still everything does.

·
SAY MY NAME
INTJ
8,475 Posts
There is no creator; you are uncaused, uncreated, immortal and eternal. You are a god!

Zero and infinity define existence, which is why science laughably fails to understand and explain the big questions about why we're here and what we're doing - it can't deal with unobservable or unmeasurable quantities, and that's precisely what 0 and infinity are. Mathematics and its cheap imitation, rationalist philosophy, are are the only ways to understand life, existence, the universe, and everything.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no creator; you are uncaused, uncreated, immortal and eternal. You are a god!

Zero and infinity define existence, which is why science laughably fails to understand and explain the big questions about why we're here and what we're doing - it can't deal with unobservable or unmeasurable quantities, and that's precisely what 0 and infinity are. Mathematics and its cheap imitation, rationalist philosophy, are are the only ways to understand life, existence, the universe, and everything.
Interesting thought, thank for sharing! :D

Only quirk is about the first line! How Do YOU KNOW THAT!?

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Doesn't that mean I was also caused, created, mortal and temporary, in this flawed and egoic point of view of life? They coexist but do not communicate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts