1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
an 11 hour 50 minute plane ride home and you can't sleep because there is a passive aggressive lady kicking the seat behind you.

(don't try to make this into a metaphor because it's just jetlag.)

·
Registered
915 Posts
What happened to intelligent topics? You used to deliver better ones @Ista.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
What happened to intelligent topics? You used to deliver better ones @Ista.
I don't care so much anymore. The topics I post are not deliveries, but reflections of my wonderings. There have been several complaints about the quality of my wonderings lately on multiple social sites. I don't feel particularly different, though I'm not currently incorporated, so that could be it. I am not drawn to hyper-analysis anymore as a way to manage stress, though admittedly I analyze even these (^) topics.

Also, I started managing any ideas I have in a separate format, as I realized how much gets lost on forums. The Deep PerC Search (in my signature) made me realize how much information there is on this forum across all the personality types.

I am also aware that most people here are under 25, which is cool. It just means that they often have a different take on things. That's not always what I'm looking for, especially at this changing time in my life. Contrary to popular opinion ( @qingdom ) I spend much less time here than I used to. I'm much less invested.

Things aren't always as they seem. This topic came not from Forest Gump, but from a series of daily awareness activities.

Overall I guess you could say that I turned some points of curiosity inward. Feel free to start your own higher quality threads.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Life is like...one long airplane trip.

You're born when the plane takes off, there are many turbulent patches, all the people on the plane are all the important people you will meet in your life, and when the plane lands you die.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts