Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A popular story-rich game out right now is "Life is Strange", centered around an 18 year old girl named Max with the ability to rewind time. Because of how much this game focuses on story and characters I thought it would be interesting to try and type them. It might be a bit too early (as the game is released in episodes and so far we're only on number 2), but some guesses and speculation could be fun, whether you're playing the games yourself or are waching some Let's Plays.

Reminder of the names of the more main characters:
- Max Caulfield
- Chloe Price
- Victoria Chase
- Nathan Prescott
- Warren Graham
- Kate Marsh
- Mark Jefferson
- David Madsen (Chloe's stepfather)

With Max I get a definite xNFx vibe. Probably introverted.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Max - INFx. I'm leaning towards INFJ just because she seems more personable than INFP, but she has a lot of feelings regarding inanimate objects which feels more Fi than Fe.
Chloe - ISTP
Victoria - ENTJ
Nathan - ExTP. Hard to pin down, but I think ESTP fits more than ENTP. His entire thing seems to be party, drugs, and sex, while using his family's wealth to deal with the trouble he causes.
Warren - ENFP
Kate - INFP
Mark - ENFJ or ESTP. I see him as either for some reason, though I'm not sure why.
David - ISTJ

·
Warden-Commander
24,113 Posts
I think Mark is more NFJ and less STP, I don't know why.

·
Banned
1,536 Posts
I think that Max is a Ti-dom. In fact it's quite hard to determine because the game is made this way, but she's always analyzing everything around her, and often define things subjectively. I don't feel like she's a feeler, she's quite logical, and don't show that much emotions. She's quite a looner and live in her head. Se, as an auxilary function because she seems quite good with mechanics (well, she knows how to use tools, when she tries to repair her polaroid), and has the willpower to act when needed. I would say ISTP.

Chloe is probably Fe-dom, very expressive (just look at her clothes and hair style), emotionally too. I mean it's obvious. And I'm leanin toward ESFJ, because she don't see the consequences of her acts (and we can see some Ne).

Victoria Chase? I don't really know, we don't know her that much, but she looks like an Se-Dom (I would say ESFP).

Nathan Prescott, maybe ISFP. (Se is not that natural to him, but there is Se). He could be Fi-dom. (Not sure about this character)

Warren looks like a random ENTP lol. So much Ne.

Kate is most likely Fi-dom, but don't know much.

I don't know for Jefferson.

David looks like a random ESTJ.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she has a lot of feelings regarding inanimate objects.
Indeed, in the junkyard she was doing it constantly to the point where it was almost cringeworthy :laughing: .

I agree with David being an xSTJ, though I'm still not too sure whether he falls into being an introvert or extrovert. I'm leaning more towards extrovert though.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I did a time ago this, but I'm changing my thoughts.

Max INFP 4w5. She doesn't go so much towards Ni, she's going for the big picture and her smartness comes as a raw storming of thoughts, so, it's not an INFJ.
Chloe enraged ESFP 7w8. After a time, I think she's more a stronger Te user ESFP, her Ti is not that high and her Fe is showing as a unconscious version of her very high Fi.
Warren ENTP 6w7. Very developed Fe ENTP.
Victoria ESTJ 8w7.
Kate ISFJ 9w1.
Nathan is a very unhealthy ESFP 7w8. He could look like an ESTP because his Te is very intense, but is complementing his Fi. His feels and values are pretty irrational, he has no Ti at all, just a uncontrol and chaos of feelings with his Te making himself needs to feel powerful.
David ISTJ 6w5.
Jefferson Unhealthy and strongly developed Te ENFP. Why? Well. His Ni shows as a demonstrative function(Function that comes on an unconscious way), when he's choosing the possibilities and aligning himself to play on Max and Chloe he's doing with his dominant Ne comming in to the possibilities. The thing that makes him look that organised is his strong Te that makes him cold, but it is actually complementing his Fi, his own feels and needs to fill himself, Fi is pretty evil when you can't handle it. Ror example, Lucy of Elfen Lied, ISFP. Her own feels and thoughts are making her lead towards coldness and cruelty. Something like that happens with him, with his needs to do that signifficative art and manifest his very strange ideas(Fi complementing Ne).
Otherwise, he could be ENTJ, but not ENFJ, his Fe just sucks.

Reactions: xXMariahXx
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.