Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whether it be that new outfit, a positive experience, or a cool video / picture you found online, let's hear it!

As for me, I'm going to be hiking over at Manning (Provincial) Park tomorrow (Friday) British Columbia, Canada.

Here's a few shots of the place

(Higher altitudes)

(Really high! and during winter~)

Since I'm a thrillseeker, I'm hoping to find a bear / wolves! I'm stupid enough to get ridiculously close too!

-----------

Whatchu got!?

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^^

I'm also going with my ex ex ex. I talked to her Grandma today and an old woman stared me down and said (playfully) with her shaky voice "don't try to get one last hurrah, you hear!?"

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Have to say I'm quite proud of a recent project I did for school; I got a really nice grade for it and it's much better than the other crappy stuff I've been submitting since school started. Might as well show it... Steal any of this and I'll personally come to your house and steal your kittens.

Edited with way smaller versions.. just in case XD

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Toxic, may I ask what the project theme was so I can understand it better?
Haha it won't help you! We had to emulate a photographer's work. I tried to emulate Elene Usdin's style but I kind of made it my own, with my own dark humor.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
izzie / Toxic -- I like both of those red pictures :D. Very seductive, rawr...

jin, cute!

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm excited about making a zine!

Visitors!

Fall break!

It has finally stopped raining!

Reactions: clear moon and Lad

·
Registered
701 Posts
Won't mean a lot to people on here, but let me be a nerd. :crazy: When I was younger, like 11 or 12, my nonno gave me this old woollen Udinese (the soccer team from Friuli, the region of northern Italy my grandparents are from, and for those who don't know, in Italy soccer is life and life is soccer) shirt with the number 10 on the back. I used to wear it relatively often but never thought much of it until a few years ago when I became curious about when it was from and if it was even real. After some research I discovered that it was from the 1983 Serie A season, and that Udinese's number 10 that year was Zico, arguably the greatest Brazilian player of all time, and certainly the greatest player ever to play for Udinese, who are an extremely small but disproportionately successful team, by miles. The real thing is now literally next to impossible to find, and goes for upwards of $1000, and I own one.:happy: Which makes me happy not because of monetary value (I'm not a capitalist and would never sell it :proud:) but because, a, it was a gift from my nonno, and b, because I love vintage soccer shirts (and Udinese...) and this is essentially the holy grail.

Reactions: Riy and Lad

·
Registered
444 Posts
Lad...

Wow, i'm very jealous! looks like great country. I know what you mean on the wolves / bear thing. I've encountered both, quite the thrill, if I dare say so. haha.

it feels weird to brag...even if asked to...but I did just ace all 3 exams + paper I had last week :cool:

Reactions: Lad

·
Registered
299 Posts
Lad, if you are the one that took those pictures, that experienced that kind of beauty firsthand, I'm going to kill you. /envy =(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts