Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm always trying to figure this guy out. He seems like he might be an ENFP to me, but I'm not sure. I'm almost certain that he is intuitive though.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
INFJ - he's pretty clearly directive (J) IMO.
Really, he seems like a definite enneagram 7. I have never met an INFJ enneagram 7

Reactions: Elinathopie

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still think he's an ENFJ.
He seems more of an introvert to me, and seems like he uses his intuitive function more than his feeling one.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
I can't type him, his persona is too carefully constructed.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: greenfairy026

·
Registered
689 Posts
EXXP

I'm the shooter behind the shooting
I'm the looter behind the looting
And I got so much swagger, I swear swagger tryin'a sue me
Yo girlfriend trying to to do me
I mean she's trying to get to know me
She says that she can do all kinds of crazy shit to know me!

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
No.

That's his persona

Wayne isn't doing any shooting, he's not a blood, his entire persona is an act.

He might even by an infp for all we know.

Reactions: EvanR and Shine

·
Registered
689 Posts
Isn't he in jail right now? He rents one of my friend's houses in Miami.
Jaja. He'll be incarcerated for a year or something for marijuana and carrying a weapon or something.

No. Really.
The dude's more fucked up than a football bat. Heavy in the drug scene and, when you're that heavy in it, you gotta have a weapon.

·
Registered
817 Posts
ESFP. Watch Tha Carter documentary (it's actually amazing). He has a severe need for attention while retaining a ton of core values and is extremely sensitive (Fi). He has to be Se dominant. He lives too much in the moment (Se dominant to an extreme) and he's is finally in jail for it. I don't see a drop of intuition in him. He has no foresight and always absorbs situations, never questioning them. His lyrics are about always about experiences and doesn't open up to questions involving thought in any of his interviews. He's so god-damned high all the time though which makes it difficult to understand him better.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ESFP. Watch Tha Carter documentary (it's actually amazing). He has a severe need for attention while retaining a ton of core values and is extremely sensitive (Fi). He has to be Se dominant. He lives too much in the moment (Se dominant to an extreme) and he's is finally in jail for it. I don't see a drop of intuition in him. He has no foresight and always absorbs situations, never questioning them. His lyrics are about always about experiences and doesn't open up to questions involving thought in any of his interviews. He's so god-damned high all the time though which makes it difficult to understand him better.
He does use a lot of Se though you are right.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I remember watching that same documentary when he talks about how he dislikes the gossip that surrounds whether or not he uses cough syrup, and thinking Fi. On a sidenote, I find it amazing that he just went to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina without any big announcement of million dollar donation like the majority of celebrities do. He's big on helping out his family and those he's grown up with, especially his mother who raised him as a single parent. Good student in school too, he just did his work and got good grades. Maybe that's indicative of an Se in that he goes into action simply because he knows that that's all it takes to accomplish his goals, or maybe it's Ne where he generally sees that hard work means great reward. Selling millions in the first week of release by the age of 27 is impressive, I've got to say.

P.S. I don't think it's entirely fair to judge anybody based on their criminal record and decide they're in the fast lane (Se). I think personality typing needs to go beyond the egos that are impressed by the type descriptions, and rather go to the roots of cognitive studies, sensation and perception, because that's all that the "percieving" and "deciding" functions really tell you.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
817 Posts
I remember watching that same documentary when he talks about how he dislikes the gossip that surrounds whether or not he uses cough syrup, and thinking Fi. On a sidenote, I find it amazing that he just went to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina without any big announcement of million dollar donation like the majority of celebrities do. He's big on helping out his family and those he's grown up with, especially his mother who raised him as a single parent. Good student in school too, he just did his work and got good grades. Maybe that's indicative of an Se in that he goes into action simply because he knows that that's all it takes to accomplish his goals, or maybe it's Ne where he generally sees that hard work means great reward. Selling millions in the first week of release by the age of 27 is impressive, I've got to say.

P.S. I don't think it's entirely fair to judge anybody based on their criminal record and decide they're in the fast lane (Se). I think personality typing needs to go beyond the egos that are impressed by the type descriptions, and rather go to the roots of cognitive studies, sensation and perception, because that's all that the "percieving" and "deciding" functions really tell you.
One-million in the first week is not impressive considering what kind of spoon-fed garbage the general population will eat up in the first place, not to mention he doesn't even write his own songs--only lyrics. All the hard work he loves to praise himself for equated to sitting in a studio high as shit, recording a few songs a day. A month later he's a millionaire for it. It sounds impressive, but it doesn't surprise me given the stupidity of America.

But you're right. He was charged for possession and carrying firearms which can happen to any type. But can anybody please explain how he's intuitive? He shows no Ne whatsoever. He's not an idea person. Every time I see him and hear his songs he screams Se-dominant--always concerned with experiences and the thrills of said experiences, not to mention he's a big story-teller. He can't read between the lines when given a thought-provoking question and gets agitated whenever he's been asked one (remember that poetry question?). Ni seems non-existent in him as well and gets ruled out automatically because I'm 100% certain he's Se-dominant.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts