1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,517 Posts

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Maybe it's just both of us? XD
Really though, sensors are awesome. Wish I was one of you guys.
Everyone chooses what they don't have. :p Being an intuitive would be awesome, but you can't exactly change yourself.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Everyone chooses what they don't have. :p Being an intuitive would be awesome, but you can't exactly change yourself.
Well, I am trying hard to develop my Si and Se, but it isn't working so well. I need those for technical drawing arghhhh!!!

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Well, I am trying hard to develop my Si and Se, but it isn't working so well. I need those for technical drawing arghhhh!!!
Even with aux Se, I still can't draw very well. And Fi makes me get angry at myself for not doing it well enough and I give up and I never get anywhere. Fun. :D Still, I'd love to try and develop my Ni, you people see things from such interesting angles.

Anyway, we should probably give the OP their thread back... xD

Reactions: Berdudget

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Even with aux Se, I still can't draw very well. And Fi makes me get angry at myself for not doing it well enough and I give up and I never get anywhere. Fun. :D Still, I'd love to try and develop my Ni, you people see things from such interesting angles.

Anyway, we should probably give the OP their thread back... xD
Haha, yeah you are right. "Sorry OP!!!"*gives OP their thread back* "here it is :)"

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
***Update***

Simon Cowell, just surpassed Twighlight Sparkle from my little pony as being the smartest sensor.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
ENTJ
Stephen Hawking
Niels Bohr

ENTP
Napoleon Bonaparte
Steve Jobs

ENFJ
Karl Marx
Martin Luther King Jr.

ENFP
W. A. Mozart
Pablo Picasso

INTJ
Isaac Newton
Plato

INTP
Albert Einstein
Immanuel Kant
Friedrich Nietzche

INFJ
JRR Tolkien

INFP
Ursula LeGuin

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Define "smart" blahblahblah..
Different intelligences.. blahblahblah.. *snore*

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
I find it telling that this thread and the related sensor thread were both started by intuitives and have received the most responses from intuitives.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I find it telling that this thread and the related sensor thread were both started by intuitives and have received the most responses from intuitive.
Oh, I particularly enjoy the tongue-in-cheek account here of whats going on in the sensor thread. Particularly lulzy to me because I suspect that intuition/sensing doesn't mean what some think it means and that they determine it based on stereotypes which mean -nothing-.

I also wonder how "smart" is being defined here.. there are all different types of that. I have known my fair share of "genius" "intuitives" who couldn't function enough to live on their own. I guess thats all ok because they're too busy chasing their tail with convoluted theories that won't amount to much. Oh -- but lol a "my little pony" sensor exemplar! heehee. *rollseyes* : P

·
Registered
179 Posts
(ENTP) Bugs Bunny :3

·
Loon Princess
3,314 Posts
I also wonder how "smart" is being defined here.. there are all different types of that. I have known my fair share of "genius" "intuitives" who couldn't function enough to live on their own. I guess thats all ok because they're too busy chasing their tail with convoluted theories that won't amount to much. Oh -- but lol a "my little pony" sensor exemplar! heehee. *rollseyes* : P

Seriously, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is awesome. Don't screw with my Twilight ISTJ typing.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts

Seriously, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is awesome. Don't screw with my Twilight ISTJ typing.
Oh dear.. someone should inform you.. this is merely a cartoon character. ; P

1 - 20 of 22 Posts