Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have the latest gaming console like the Xbox 360? Or the earliest one like Magnavox Odyssey? List all the consoles you own.

Note: You can include PC, Mac, iPhone/iTouch as a console.

·
Registered
911 Posts
A PSOne and a PS2.
And a mid-range gaming pc.

·
Registered
143 Posts
1. PS1
2. PS2
3. PS3
4. Nintendo DS
5. Super Nintendo
6. Nintendo 64
7. PC
8. Sega Mega Drive
9. NES
10. Game Boy
11. Genesis
12. Nintedo Wii
13. This other thing I used to play, I forgot who made it but it was a pink console and gave me major headaches.

I'm probably missing a few more that I don't ever use anymore.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
13. This other thing I used to play, I forgot who made it but it was a pink console and gave me major headaches.
Was it a Nintendo Virtual Boy? That has a red-pinkish color to it, and it was prone to giving headaches and seizures because of its two colors it produced.

·
Registered
523 Posts
PC
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Gameboy
Gamecube
Gameboy advance
DS Lite

I guess some might call me a nintendo-fangirl...:bored:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
PC
PS1
PS2
Wii
PSP

Older ones:
Intellivision (doesn't really count though cause my dad threw it out :sad:)
Nintendo
Sega Genesis

Oh and the only 2 consoles that are actually only mine are the PSP and my PC XD

·
Registered
143 Posts
Was it a Nintendo Virtual Boy? That has a red-pinkish color to it, and it was prone to giving headaches and seizures because of its two colors it produced.
Oh, yes, I just googled it - that is it. I don't remember playing with it once after I swore I was going to vomit from it. Plus, I don't remember it... actually working well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Pfff, Graice, you're not a nerd. I find owning that many consoles a good thing, C: Plus, from your avatar and signature, you like Haruhi and Scott Pilgrim, and that's +9001 cool points in my mind! >D

I only own a Nintendo DS, sadly, though I do come over to my friend's house to leech off their Wii and XBox 360, ahaha. C:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, yes, I just googled it - that is it. I don't remember playing with it once after I swore I was going to vomit from it. Plus, I don't remember it... actually working well.
If you still have it, they're worth a whole lot today, especially with the box it came in.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
I have a game cube. But I got that for free. I leach off of my brother for the more recent awesome things!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts