Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E or I doesn't mean social or reserved, E means Te, Fe, Se, Ne, I means Ti, Fi, Si, Ni, Te, Fe, Se, Ne serve as the root of socializing, no matter being INTP or ESFP. So forth: INTP Ti, Ne, Si, Fe Social Facade: Ne It second and so the INTP is interest less to socializing, more in dominant Ti that be introspection. You real fool to oppine Ne, Te, Se, Ne translate to equal social role most vivid in INTJ vs INTP. INTJ - supremely serious and disassociated- Te social function. INTP - Whimsical and playful- Ne social function. On some time, Ne of person be poor and they use logic of Ti that be said in Ne, like normal in dominant to auxilery.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
We know.

The only thing most people are saying is that Extroverts have the tendency to be social and Introvertshave the tendency to be reserved.

No one is saying that every Extrovert is that way. No one is saying that every Introvert is that way.

Calm down.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Believe it or not. We've known this for quite some time.

What you fail so see is that people mean that E is more likely to be social. And I is more likely to be reserved.

Which is true for the most part.

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe it or not. We've known this for quite some time.

What you fail so see is that people mean that E is more likely to be social. And I is more likely to be reserved.

Which is true for the most part.
What I say is INTP to world are this=Ne[Ti]Fe[Si]

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
You forgot reject, boring, cold, close-minded, does not like popcorn, asshole, selfish, unable to have fun, nerdy and arrogant.
:happy:
That description turned me on. Sounds like the perfect man for me. *Sigh* So dreamy.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
You forgot reject, boring, cold, close-minded, does not like popcorn, asshole, selfish, unable to have fun, nerdy and arrogant.
Sounds about right yeah.

Now lets describe ENFPs.

Annoying, loud, incapable of being serious, ADD, overly sensitive, think they're cool when they really aren't, immature and their cuteness and playfulness is far from endearing. :proud:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Woah!

Now lets describe ENFPs.

Annoying, loud, incapable of being serious, ADD, overly sensitive, think they're cool when they really aren't, immature and their cuteness and playfulness is far from endearing. :proud:
Woah! Maybe I really am an ENFP after all!!

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Sounds about right yeah.

Now lets describe ENFPs.

Sounds more ESFP to me :mellow:

·
Banned
166 Posts
Sounds about right yeah.

Now lets describe ENFPs.

why are you such a meanie weanie :sad: We are VERY annoying, we're laughed at by everyone in a bad way, we can't handle anything more serious than eating a blueberry and we cannot just sit down one second.

Thank you meanie weanie.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
why are you such a meanie weanie :sad: We are VERY annoying, we're laughed at by everyone in a bad way, we can't handle anything more serious than eating a blueberry and we cannot just sit down one second.

Thank you meanie weanie.
Why am I such a meanie weanie!?

This made me cry my robotic eyes out and broke my non-existent heart!! :crying: :crying:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Coco, I'm hiding the crackers from you...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts