Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had this thought the other day (it happens)

do you think people with "little man syndrome" are just tiny 8's who aren't taken seriously? lol.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
no its guys who are attempting to compensate for whatever they percive they are lacking.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
So I had this thought the other day (it happens)
do you think people with "little man syndrome" are just tiny 8's who aren't taken seriously? lol.
CP 6 is more like to have "little man syndrome but smaller 8s will often act extremely aggressively as a strategic means of asserting their dominance. this is not rooted in insecurity as the term "little man syndrome" would imply, in fact, 8w7s will often enjoy taking advantage of this chance for a little extra "push" (my 8w7 friend used to be really muscular but he said he didn't like it because, being buff + 8w7, people would practically pee submissively just being around him. lol after he stopped working out and shrunk back down to normal size in a few months, he said he was glad to be back to his old size because he could actually be himself without scaring the shit out of people)

PS: people are going to say I'm "stereotyping" 8w7s by saying this, but it's completely true.

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,110 Posts
There's a certain kind of person who likes to think they're tough and goes around yapping about it but in reality, they're just compensating for something. Usually it's some kind of insecurity. That could be a trait of any enneagram type really.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I'm thinking of that one actor midget that always portrays a midget bully, haha. I don't know what his name is. Usually plays a boss or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts