Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As mentioned above, I am an INFJ female living in Texas.

Nice to meet ya'll ^^

okay. . about me. . I am a first year college student. . . well. . .community college-student but, it's all the same in the long run, isn't it?

I am an artist

I enjoy reading, and learning about new things. . especially learning languages. So if you are from another country that speaks a language besides English, please pm me. I would absolutely love to learn about your language and culture.

Right now I'm learning:
Japanese
Korean
French

plan to learn more in the future, but I don't have time enough now to really pursue other languages than that. . .

I enjoy watching, not American television (besides Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Psych, BONES, HOUSE), but any drama from Korea and Japan. . . as it helps with my learning of the language.
get me started on the topic of dramas and I'll keep talking for ages ^^

. . .
and this is getting a bit long winded isn't it. . .

I'll just state my reasons for joining the forum, then I'll split. . .

I joined this forum because I recently became interested in mbti types, and how they interact with one another. Also was interested in what types are more attracted to me, and who I get along better with. . .
Hopefully I'll be able to utilize the information I gather to expand my group of friends

and to maybe. . . learn how to fix a few issues i'm having problems with. . because of being a stereotypical INFJ

okay I'm done ^^
Please regard me kindly!!!! -bow-

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings kerrime and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum kerrime. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
a big welcome - I'm sure you'll find lots of good MBTI information here. It might not compete with those dramas but its still really fun

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a big welcome - I'm sure you'll find lots of good MBTI information here. It might not compete with those dramas but its still really fun
^^ naaah it probably won't. . . but I need to stop living in drama-land and pay attention to the real world more. . hopefully I'll become less dramatic if I do :proud:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, kerrime

Welcome to PerC.

Perhaps you can recommend me a few of those Japanese dramas.

Enjoy the Forums!
tried sending you a pm back but. . apparently I can't until I have 15 posts. . or something like that. . .
There's quite an interesting drama that's fairly new. . .called Unubore Deka

It's about this self-concieted detective who, though he thinks he. . .mah. i'll just post synopsis for you
"A 30-year-old single detective (Nagase Tomoya), who is under the illusion that he is popular with females is called 'Unubore' by friends. He is an ultra romantic and susceptible to conceitedness. He has such a strong desire to marry to the extent that he has bought an apartment for his newlywed life. He falls in love with female criminals at first sight each time. While the sheer desire to meet wraps around him, he will get proof that the female is the culprit. And so, he will thrust both the arrest warrant and marriage papers at her, proposing with the words, "If you marry me, I won’t arrest you." If that still does not work, he will hold out an engagement ring and his handcuffs. In the end, the criminal will choose to be arrested and his heart will be broken. He will cry as he puts the handcuffs on her... "

it's repetitive every episode. . but oh so very interesting to watch

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
konnichiwa!

Welcome, I'm currently learning Japanese as well, what do you think of it? Hard, easy, so-so? I'm also a native spanish speaker, so I'm down if you ever want to learn some phrases.

Anyways, hope you have a good time here in the forums and see you later :wink:

·
Registered
71 Posts
tried sending you a pm back but. . apparently I can't until I have 15 posts. . or something like that. . .
There's quite an interesting drama that's fairly new. . .called Unubore Deka
All right, then you came up with the 15 post task already. You can pm me when you finish, no worries.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look for it. Sounds interesting.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
konnichiwa!

Welcome, I'm currently learning Japanese as well, what do you think of it? Hard, easy, so-so? I'm also a native spanish speaker, so I'm down if you ever want to learn some phrases.

Anyways, hope you have a good time here in the forums and see you later :wink:
I can understand it pretty well. . . just can't speak it to save my life. . .
^^ but i've not been that active of a learner these past months. . too much going on in my life. But i am determined to get it down pat!

thanks for the greeting

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
Howdy, neighbor! Welcome to the forums!:happy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts