Personality Cafe banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ 3w4
1,268 Posts
Lol I have never seen anyone shoot themselves in the foot as much as the OP in this thread. The ignorance is staggering. For an "Fi user" you seem to blame others a lot.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not sure if I count as an Fi user. I mean techincally in socionics eveyone has access to all functions, seems wierd on a topic of Fi vs Fe to exclude people who could provide useful info.

I agree with tiger greengrass about it being linked with confidence. I think people take responsibility in areas that they think are their responsibility. If they feel confident in an area they will own their actions, whether good or bad. If they feel unsure in an area they won't.
E.g.
An EIE would likely take responsibility over control of the emotional atmosphere
A EII would likely take responsibility over dictating the personal distance towards another

Lord Pixel also makes good points about Fe. I find beta especially to be vocal about things getting in their way, possibly with that combination of Fe and Se. This might seem to other to be a lot of beta complaining, but I don't think Fe valuing makes a person more or less likely to take responsibility. Fe is just more expressive and vocal than Fi.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts