Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is designed to only use logical fallacies. No ENTP would ever use logical fallacies because we always are logical. In fact, the people who use logical fallacies are typically sensory, because sensory does not account for logic. If you cannot understand this, then you really are a stupid toad-licking frog whalloper.

1. IxFJs who don't like ENTPs are usually that way because ENTPs are too good for them.
2. Unless you can prove otherwise, I've noticed that most ExTJs like the song "Heaven is a Place on Earth." I met one and he told me that was his favorite song. MBTI says that types always think the same. Therefore I can conclude that ExTJs dance in their underwear while jamming to Belinda Carlisle's biggest and only good hit.
3. With IxFPs, they either are super emo or completely nonchalant about everything in life, as a way to conceal their feelings.
4. ESTPs tend to be extroverts.

Some of these might be ridiculous, but they all have a grain of truth that everybody agrees with. Deep down in your heart, you know that we really do care. In fact it is important to care because caring people care about others.

Every person reading this is either high or thoroughly confused. If this thread annoys you, at what point did you decide that rational thought is not important anymore?

Reactions: Yadids and orihara

·
Registered
195 Posts
dude, most people who operate with logical fallacies do it because they are insane, not because stupid.
an exemple is being psychologically dependent on a belief or world view. Denial, acting out. pathological primitive defense system.

The amount of deception is destructive.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Here are some others: If you can't prove it, it is false.

Have you ever heard an USA guy comment on issues? it's like a media set the debate terms in their mind. They are scrued.
Here's my list of propaganda tools:
-Person psychologically dependent on a world view. (defense mechanism kicks in and you can include a trojen horse (ex: belief in media or government))
-Impairment of intellect: Person unable to have impartial thought
-Impairment of intellect: Person unable to verify thoughts, = relies on expertise.
-Impairment of intellect: Person unable to verify world view consistency with Data.
-Impairment of quality (pathological motives): Person doesn’t give a fuck to verify world view.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You mad because you are surrounded by idiots. Bro you should move, there are places in the world where people dont go full retard on such basic things.
I am conscious of the logical value of things. We all have to operate with limitations regardless(nature and our starting point), the danger is not seeing them. Limitations such as fail points in an argument or belief.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
dude, most people who operate with logical fallacies do it because they are insane, not because stupid..
Did you just call the entire Christian community in the world clinically insane?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Did you just call the entire Christian community in the world clinically insane?
No, I never checked every single person of the christian community. Nor does it suffice to make them insane.
Now if you define the christian community, I might give a different answer. Because right now I could be part of it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
My data indicates there is significant differences in insanity levels. Meaning it is not uniform throughout our civilization. Countries for example.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
No, I never checked every single person of the christian community. Nor does it suffice to make them insane.
Now if you define the christian community, I might give a different answer. Because right now I could be part of it.
Sure,
you said,
"dude, most people who operate with logical fallacies do it because they are insane, not because stupid.."
Since the bible is a logical fallacy. (circulus in probando) And for the sake of the argument lets define everyone who believes in the bible(as in what it says) a Christian.
You pretty much outed most christians as insane.
:laughing:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sure,
you said,

Since the bible is a logical fallacy. (circulus in probando) And for the sake of the argument lets define everyone who believes in the bible(as in what it says) a Christian.
You pretty much outed most christians as insane.
:laughing:
I don't think the bible can objectively be a logical fallacy, it's a book.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Arising Legend you are doing this thread wrong. None of what you said plays along therefore everything you say is worthless. Another note, your Te+Ni has no power here. No smart person would ever think those functions are useful. @Tzara you are doing this thread right so you get friend of the week again.

Reactions: lukz

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
I think logical fallacies are thoughts. Thoughts can be logical fallacies, Data can't be a logical fallacy (unless...).
Sure it fits that too. The thought of the christian god being real is a fallacy. So still you are basically calling the Christians insane.

I'm not sure why you are still trying to post though.
I mean.. if you are a troll you are terrible at it. You should practice more. Ever met the spam forum? :kitteh:

If you are not, thats even worse. :/

Reactions: yentipeee

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here must be very tiny and so the ability of those ''smart'' people you consider.
The fact that you used quotations around "smart" proves you are not capable of deep thought. It is known that ENTPs are naturally gifted at witty banter. In fact, I don't think any ENTP would ever screw up in an insult competition and nobody could prove otherwise.
@Tzara I'd say less troll and more sacrifice. He really doesn't get it.

Here is the website I'm referencing, in case any nerdy INTPs are keeping score at home: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Reactions: yentipeee

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@yentipeee the J in ENTJ keeps them from fully understanding advanced cognitive thought. I once met a dumb ENTJ and they are all that way. Only ENTPs can be smart Because I'm smart which means every other ENTP is just as smart or almost as smart. You cannot argue with me as some experts would agree with me.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
You cannot argue with me as some experts would agree with me.
You can't trust experts, they're all on the government's payroll. Everybody knows that what everybody knows is better than what experts know.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have one:

"You cannot change your personality type"

This will be proven wrong at latest in 2021 when I reach my long-term goal of becoming an INTJ.

-Posh Eagle

1 - 20 of 56 Posts